It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police find girl who licked Blue Bell ice cream in viral video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Edumakated
However, I still think people are over reacting. There was no malice intent. The teenage mind does not think about consequences.

So, I guess you are if the opinion that Hillary didn't do anything wrong, either?

My teenage mind thought about consequences. As a teen, I would not have done anything like this

My children, when they were teens, would not have done anything like this. First, they were taught to be respectful of other people. Second, they knew that if they did and I found out, there would have been hell to pay.

He is indeed a Hillary supporter for saying what he did.

😂😂😂😂

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Over the past few months there have been numerous news stories about "Instagram Enablers". It's usually some cute girl (or couple) who travel the world on everyone else's dime and get their money from all the 'stoopid' people who are the REAL enablers by subscribing and supporting their crap!

These people would have to get a REAL job if not for this BS! It's farking unbelievable! These people wouldn't have a pot to piss in if people didn't support all the crazy S# they do!

How many stories do we have to see about people falling off cliffs to take that "VIRAL" picture, or people getting eaten by a tiger, or people lighting themselves on fire, or Gawd knows what else??????????????????????

It's stoopid, people!

STOP IT!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Maybe we should hold people like Mark SUCKERbird and Jeff Bezos responsible!

They've got plenty of billions from the rest of us to give up!

THEY'RE the "enablers"!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: queenofswords

Could you sum up the video in the opening post? So we know what's coming

Thanks.

It shows a teenage female taking a 1/2 gallon of Blue Bell ice cream and licking the top of it, putting the lid back on, and putting it back in the freezer. A male voice, supposedly her boyfriend, is egging her on all the while.

A little research shows that this video went viral after an actress, Alexis Fields Jackson, shared it on social media. A guy known as Optimus Primal on Twitter picked it up from her and then shared it on Twitter.

Now, my question is how did the actress receive the video. Did the boyfriend actually post the video to social media?! If so, he's pretty damned stupid. But, who is Alexis Fields Jackson that she somehow gets the video to post? Is she friends with the guy that videoed the dirty deed?

Something stinks.
edit on 6-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

But, my question is, should we cut her any slack?

Community service at local sanitation plant and or fine.
No need to wreck another youths future in the prison system that only makes better criminals.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Will not even watch the vid;

Epitome of clickBAIT

Wonder what we're being distracted from?

No no no, this is super important and needs to be discussed for weeks and weeks.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Slack?

Yes...some.
She's a minor guilty of being stupid.
Scare the crap out of her...fine her $10K and give her 6 months in jail.

The adult boyfriend...$10K and a year in jail.

I agree!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Ummm...OMG...it’s like none of you has ever French kissed...or eaten at the Y...

Did you say yuck then...?
Did you ask your prospective for a health and DNA screening...before you played more than pocket pool...?

Jeebus...throw her in the clink...she done licked the ice cream...and dared to laugh about it...

There’ll be no ice cream for you...my pretty...

Guards...

Off with her head...

This really...is...bizzaro land...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Depends on if she has communicable disease.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I guess now the company will have to resort to putting tamper evident seals on there containers, surprised they don’t in today’s era.

The company should also sue her and her boyfriend for the cost to retool their equipment to setup tamper proof containers. The Store should sue for the cost of the ice cream, like 100 containers or more, AND loss of customer sales do to the viral video that put a black mark on the store. The state should fine each 10,000 and the boy friend should get 6 months in jail for being an adult.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Can see your point about some of the wildly vindictive posts in this thread.

Wondering what percentage of viruses and bacteria would be killed by freezing for a couple of hours?

Also: there was an investigation done 'round these parts, about the cleanliness of the courtesy candy-dishes at the check-out counter of a popular restaurant chain.
They found all matter of nastiness in those: urine; fecal matter; bacteria and viruses, and other stuff.
(Can't find the info: it was in french, about St-Hubert's restaurants.)

Door handles, handshakes, etc: you may very well be in contact with a lot more nastiness than a teenager's frozen saliva.

Our food contains bugs and fecal matter and other nasties, that we eat everyday.
(Check-out the insect-part tolerance for some common foods.)
Just most of us are oblivious to anything that is not in front of our self-centered know-it-all face.
Hence the overblown reaction to this case.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

So, by your reasoning, if anybody here has, say, murdered a hobo but no friends or family were notified and the person got away with it, we should all forgive murderers.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

.... But, my question is, should we cut her any slack?

If you were enjoying a bowl of Blue Bell Tin Roof and a police officer knocked on your door to inform you that you had purchased the tub that she'd licked and you'd just eaten her saliva or fed it to your children, how much slack would you be willing to cut her and her boyfriend?

Honestly ...

You cannot put a teenager in jail for being stupid. Ice-cream manufactures that don't put a tear indicator in the lid, yes. They are suppose to be smart.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

If that’s what you gathered from what I said well I’d have to say that’s your issue...
Just like it’s your issue that you classified a purposed murder of a fellow human being, while at the same time indicating that the crime would somehow be lessened because the individual was as you say a hobo...
Clearly you have flawed thinking, you are no better than myself or anyone else here nor any human being even those without a home or known family...
I was saying those who believe this girl deserves the maximum allowable sentences have flawed thinking, what you have done in your reply was clarify and solidify my sentiments...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

.... But, my question is, should we cut her any slack?

If you were enjoying a bowl of Blue Bell Tin Roof and a police officer knocked on your door to inform you that you had purchased the tub that she'd licked and you'd just eaten her saliva or fed it to your children, how much slack would you be willing to cut her and her boyfriend?

Honestly ...

You cannot put a teenager in jail for being stupid. Ice-cream manufactures that don't put a tear indicator in the lid, yes. They are suppose to be smart.

SO now, a teenager cannot be guilty of committing a felony?

Really?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Obviously her intent was not to do harm. Only to do something stupid. Do you want to live in a society that jails children for being stupid, Or live in a more tolerant society that wont destroy a child's life for a one minute act of stupidity, She has already learned a lesson.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Krakatoa

Obviously her intent was not to do harm. Only to do something stupid. Do you want to live in a society that jails children for being stupid, Or live in a more tolerant society that wont destroy a child's life for a one minute act of stupidity, She has already learned a lesson.

It is a felony. Her lack of intent is irrelevant, because it was an INTENTIONAL act on her part. Pandering to this type of activity only makes it more prominent. Next thing you know people will be crapping in the streets... Wait....that happens now in areas that pander to these type of people that ignore laws they think are silly.

Please, let's not encourage even more stupidity by treating them any different than someone that INTENTIONALLY taints a food item in a grocery that could affect the entire community.

If she wants to play a prank, do it to her own family and friends...not the community food supply.

See the difference?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I mean she is a minor, yes it´s disgusting but ruin her life over that?

She ruined her own life
Willingly and gleefully

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
She gets no pass, but I don't know that major jail time would be productive either..I'm thinking community service..lots of it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join