It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Terrified Of Crossing Glass Bridge In China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Fellow member LoneCloudHopper2 brought this to my attention and it blew my mind. This is insane! Over one thousand feet high! In some places it makes it appear that the floor is cracking. You guys have to see this!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Yeah it's freaky! I'd be too scared to go across that thing, unless I was holding the rail the whole time.

It's called the Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge. Height: 360 m (1,180 ft).
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hilarious !!!

here's another one...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

With my luck, the bridge really would be cracking and I would fall to my untimely death. NO WAY!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Makes you wonder who the Hell built that !! 😃

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Here's a Japanese prank ...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good one!

Imagine the poor folks who think they are literally going to fall to their deaths? Wonder how many people had a heart attack after? Good Lord!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

LOL I can see why that would be scary for a second but common sense should click in as you remember Jurassic Park was just a movie lol

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

LOL! You don't notice there are a pair of human legs at first. The wig thing cracked me up.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

It might have been a movie, but the way they play around with DNA and crap, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I would have probably thought the damned thing was real. LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Lol Suppose it's hard to say these days, huh? BUT, imagine a dinosaur charging you on a glass bridge! As it cracks!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Lol Suppose it's hard to say these days, huh? BUT, imagine a dinosaur charging you on a glass bridge! As it cracks!

Oh hell no!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Where's storm when ya need him eh?

Cool bridge. I'd love to go there for inspiration.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Storm is in the dragon keep at the Shed. You're a brave warrior my friend. I won't be going with you. I'll wave from below.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If people are so frightened by this, then why do it? How much of this is just show for YouTube, rather then genuine fear?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Sorry to say but it is all for the money.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Getting them prepared to die so they use them for suicide missions. Most likely the next step is is to get people to throw each other over the side for prise money. That will normalise the behavior of killing each other. After all, its only just the next incremental step isn't it?

edit on 6-7-2019 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
That's disturbing. As someone whose palms get sweaty upon just seeing a picture of heights I don't understand the point of this.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
See how encouragingly "Western" China is becoming. They, too, have idiot designers obsessed with "creating" something new and different, and not interested in the practical preferences of the end-user.

Compare the fiasco of the "Millennium Bridge" in London, a footbridge across the Thames which was terrifyingly mobile on first opening, and had to be shut down for alterations;

edit on 6-7-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join