It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Tucker interview with comment by Nick Pope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

What came across to me from Trump, is that he knows absolutely Nothing to do with his government's involvement with the Alien/ UFO phenomena ,

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The carefulness they and the President approach to this is clearly visible. They don't know the outcome and how the world would react to this.

I can imagine if they acknowledge this in full questions like what's the moon is it real or is it some kind of outpost from something out of this world and do humans live there permanently at this point of time?

Or do we a base on Mars with humans occupying it?

And we can go on with so many questions we have dealt here with what seemed to be a conspired thought to become a real issue?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 1point92AU

Trump's a really bad liar.

Which is ridiculous given all the practice he gets.
When he says no collusion you believe him. When he says no UFOs you dont.

You're wrong in your assumption that Trump lies about everything because he doesn't. He's not lying with regards to collusion but take your BS to the mud pit and keep it out of this thread.

However, regarding the ET crash story...yes...he's lying. He started shaking his head yes and then when Tucker asked the question he shook it no. That's called a subconscious body movement response meaning Trump definitely knows there is recovered crash material.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

1point92AU
Trump's a really bad liar.

You nailed it!

I should have clarified for all the hyperventilating leftists who will misconstrue my comment.

RELATIVE to the question Tucker asked Trump. I do not believe Trump is telling the truth. I believe Trump knows there is in fact recovered wreckage of an ET craft. Why do I believe this?

Because while Tucker is speaking of said wreckage Trump subconsciously responds indicating he knows by shaking his head yes. We all do this when we know about something. But when Tucker asks Trump DIRECTLY then Trump says and shakes his head no.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Dont they do that now?Mocking him and even belittle even the few good things he does?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Some people nod their head while they listen. I always felt like they try to tell me "yes I am listening".

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
No aliens from outerspace. They came and gone billions of years ago.

That's an interesting take on things. So are you saying that this planet is the last vestige of life in a dying universe? Realistically, we know zip about the actual workings of the universe, for all we know the whole thing could be up at midnight (gmt) and there are signs pointing to this that we just don't understand.

The opposite could also be true, perhaps this is the first planet, (if we are even correct in our assessment that only planets can harbour life), in the universe 1o harbour life and it's up to us to seed the universe....

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Some people nod their head while they listen. I always felt like they try to tell me "yes I am listening".

Just saying.

I can't stand trump, I have felt that way since his land grab in Scotland but that's what I took from it. Actually if you watch Trump he does usually nod as if to say "I'm paying attention", actually that I'd something he would have been taught, either from White House staff whose purpose is to teach etiquette to him or possibly by a past PR Manager in relation to listening at interviews.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Just saying.

I can't stand trump, I have felt that way since his land grab in Scotland but that's what I took from it. Actually if you watch Trump he does usually nod as if to say "I'm paying attention", actually that I'd something he would have been taught, either from White House staff whose purpose is to teach etiquette to him or possibly by a past PR Manager in relation to listening at interviews.

That's not a Trump thing... it's likely a skill that he learned to control additional tells. If you've ever had to deliver a tough message, know the outcome of something in advance that's a big deal or held onto sensitive information you need to get good at controlling yourself in these regards - if you're not good at it, you don't get more sensitive information. This is commonplace in the business world as well once you start talking serious money or decisions...

In regards to the interview, I'm personally not sure what to make of it. I'll say this - it feels like he stuck to the talking points way more than he typically does. The portion of the interview that dealt with the ET phenomenon was far less wordy, exuberant and reserved than he typically is. He answered the questions and moved on - which is actually more like what I'd expect from a politician than how Trump typically rolls.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
His demographic target and voter base as a whole, is probably expected to be skeptical of ET and UFO topics.

So, his responses may be political pandering.

I think this interview would be more valuable if he was near the end of a second term, but in the middle of a first term? The responses could be too politically catered to give us the answers, that are most honest.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
A message to the President of the United States, Donald J Trump:

Perhaps you have confused "sentient Extraterrestrial life" and "UFOs", Mr President. Perhaps you believe both mean one and the same thing. Might I remind you, Mr President, that the acronym "UFO" literally means "Unidentified Flying Object", the emphasis being on "unidentified". This essentially means that it could very well be a human made, human operated aircraft, hitherto unknown and unidentified. Nothing suggests that it could be of "extraterrestrial origin".

"Sentient extraterrestrial life"? Well, this does not require anybody's "belief", much like the existence of human life here on Earth does not require belief in it. Humans exist regardless of whether "someone out there" does not "believe" in the existence of a sentient bipedal species living on a distant planet in a distant solar system somewhere in the Milky Way galaxy.

So far, no conclusive or empirical evidence has been discovered pointing to the existence of sentient extraterrestrial life beyond our own planet. Using the word "believe" when talking about sentient extraterrestrial life is incorrect. We are not talking about a human-created idea of a deity. We simply refer to hypothetical sentient life which may exist on a planet which can support life *similar* to our own. We already know, through empirical observation, that there is a gargantuan universe out there with trillions of planets, trillions of stars and billions upon billions upon billions of other galaxies. Planet Earth and its mother star are but one tiny dustmite in a gigantic world of dustmites. Using the word "believe" suggests you have misunderstood scientific observation and hypotheses and astronomy and cosmology. Bear in mind, also, that the human race (and indeed planet Earth) is relatively young compared to the "age" of galaxies and the universe itself.

This is real life, not a Hollywood movie. Mostly, when Americans talk about "alien life", they most likely (rather stupidly) have some bizarre idea based off of some movie or television series. Quite laughable indeed.

This concludes the end of my message to Donald J Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America.

edit on 8-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
After some self reflection...

I do that, too, sometimes, and nobody taught me that. At least not in the way of the term "teaching". It depends on the situation and the level of conversation. If I get something that is not easy to grasp explained to me then I do this.

It gives a response to my partner so that he will not waste his time on something I already know or just signaling "I am getting it, go on, I listen."

Sometimes I additionally say "richtig" it means "correct" in English. I do it sometimes when I was able to verify what just has been said to me or understood the logic.

I am trying to stay out the political section here because what can I add to it really? But I will say this: Trump is a business man, I think many underestimate him and his skills. It would serve his job better if he would stop the impulsive twittering. I am even not on those platforms but I heard from newspaper, TV and radio (and here) in my country. I only own a smartphone since december. Im telling you this to show that even the more unconnected people may have this impression, just like me.

edit on 8-7-2019 by Oleandra88 because: HELP I DO NOT WANT IT TO BE ITALIC STYLE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join