It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it was true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
apart from my telepathic and telekinetic powers my friend alex has visions of the future he has told no one exept me.he had a vision of a car crash and it came true and everytime he has a vision it ussually comes true maybe in a week or two.now im teaching him how to be telekinetic and telepathic and he will teach me to be phycic.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
apart from my telepathic and telekinetic powers my friend alex has visions of the future he has told no one exept me.he had a vision of a car crash and it came true and everytime he has a vision it ussually comes true maybe in a week or two.now im teaching him how to be telekinetic and telepathic and he will teach me to be phycic.

Even if he teach your how to be psychic...would you be willing to know the exact minutes, hour, day, month, year and place...of your death?

The one major thing that's stopping most people from becoming psychic is Fear...

Like how this phrase goes, from the 'Children of Dune' movie/book:

Fear is the mind killer. [You must] face your fear and let it pass through you...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
thats one reason why humans arent the strongest species in the universe . and one thing fear is only a weakness and it can be ignored

new topics

join