It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats aiding illegals directly

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm waiting to see what Congress does. Probably nothing. Trump should just stop all immigration. That would end it without any court interference.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers

A Democratic congresswoman is sending staff to Mexico’s northern border town of Ciudad Juárez to find migrants returned from El Paso, Texas, under the “remain in Mexico” policy, then coaching them to pretend they cannot speak Spanish to exploit a loophole letting them to return to the U.S.

Booker 'personally accompanied' asylum seekers across the border

Presidential hopeful Cory Booker was in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico, on Wednesday and traveled with asylum seekers as they crossed the U.S. southern border.

Anything for illegals and nothing for American citizens.

You got idiots like Fake Mexican O'Rourke literally campaigning in Mexico, same with Corey Booker on top of aiding illegals to enter the country. Every single Dem candidate raised their hand for providing healthcare to illegals. To extend benefits typically reserved for US citizens to people who aren't entitled to anything but a one-way ticket back to their home country.

Enough is enough. I can't wait to vote for Donald Trump in 2020.

F these buttholes
When people see this these jackasses wont stand a chance.
How about we TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN FIRST?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You guys do realize that a girl in the Philippines has a VD that there is no cure for it. Wake up America. Yes, she can come to America because she is , well, never mind. America is fk, I tell you.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
You guys do realize that a girl in the Philippines has a VD that there is no cure for it. Wake up America. Yes, she can come to America because she is , well, never mind. America is fk, I tell you.

That's pretty random. I have no idea what you're trying to say. Are you saying the our focus on illegals from south of the border is a distraction while a girl in the Philippines has an incurable disease? She can come to America because - what?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm prone to honesty in the now. What I see are Dems actively dividing and destroying this country.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

More fake balance BS from our resident "enlightened one".

Please point to the Republicans aiding illegals into the country.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I share your frustration, but voting for Trump, even if he is elected will probably do no real good. All of the immigration problem can be laid at the feet of previous Congresses who passed laws adopting UN language concerning migrants and asylum seekers. Even Fareed Zakaria, CNN host, stated 2 weeks ago that the current language relative to asylum seekers is far too broad but acknowledged only Congress can fix that.

Truthfully, the migrant/border crises and the current bid to undo the Electoral College changes everything and permanently changes the US political landscape in ways I cant even begin to imagine or parse through. As I see it, the end run around the Electoral College ends the Republic. At the same time, the sheer volume of non-US born residents will probably end the "United" in the term "United States".

And as could be expected, the clueless, power hungry Democrats have not really thought this all through. They wont realize what they have done until its far too late.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
How about we just send them up to Canada with you? Problem solved.

a reply to: mtnshredder

Why dont you invite them to come and live with you? I thought not.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here's another elected "lawmaker" perpetrating and sponsoring "lawbreaking"... 💥🤣💥

Democratic Congresswoman Sending Staff Into Mexico to Instruct Asylum Seekers: Report

A congresswoman has been sending staff members to Mexico to coach asylum seekers on a loophole in the immigration system, according to a new report.

Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) has sent aides to Juarez, just across the border, to speak to migrants who have been taken there after arriving at the United States under the recent policy change that requires asylum seekers to wait in Mexico for their case to finish.

Aides to Escobar are telling migrants that they should pretend not to speak Spanish
because the policy requires that migrants waiting in Mexico must speak Spanish, according to the National Border Patrol Council and multiple Customs and Border Protection workers. These migrants had spoken Spanish in interviews with American officials just days prior to pretending they didn’t speak Spanish.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's exhausting to contemplate, but not only are we fighting the influx of illegal aliens into our country, we're fighting politicians (both left and right) and a growing population of citizens who want to destroy our country!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

F these buttholes
When people see this these jackasses wont stand a chance.
How about we TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN FIRST?

I used to think that if people only knew what these jackasses were doing, they wouldn't stand a chance.

But, that was before I realized that those same people actually WANT what these jackasses are doing. There really are people living in our country that want to see America crumble to its knees. I know, it's hard to fathom for the majority of patriotic Constitution-loving law-abiding Americans, but they're here. We opened the gate and some are actually in our House now. They call themselves Democrats.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

More fake balance BS from our resident "enlightened one".

Please point to the Republicans aiding illegals into the country.

Not that I look forward to agreeing with someone so "enlightened" but republicans are just as douche-y about finding real solutions to this issue.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Guess someone in the DNC did the math and realized they have zero chance to beat trump without help from the outside... so of course they will collude. Mmm didn't some people say the DNC was projecting back in 2016...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, I get that. But this is clearly a thread about Democrats literally campaigning in Mexico on behalf of illegals.

I don't think I've ever heard of a Republican stooping to that.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, I get that. But this is clearly a thread about Democrats literally campaigning in Mexico on behalf of illegals.

I don't think I've ever heard of a Republican stooping to that.

True. The leftists are ramping up their efforts to subvert the Constitution and rule of law.

And they have a bevy, an army of useless idiots supporting them.
edit on 6-7-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So, you're fine with being invaded?

I've got money put away. Enough to fund quite a few "asylum seekers". I'll gladly donate time and money to help move these people along to the north.

Who's with me. Let's help these people along. Together, we can come up with the necessary resources to take care of this problem the progressives have started.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Plenty of oil work in Canada for them too !! 😎

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Immigration to America is a progressive thing? That's news to me ...

But anyway, keep focusing on kicking people out of your nation, it's going so well. Quite entertaining as well to watch AoC freak out about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And they already have free health care for all.

Should I start a gofundme? Let's do this!

We'll be heros to the Dems, right? I mean, we ARE looking out for the welfare of the "asylum seekers". I just want to be sure they'll be taken care of. They drink out of toilets here! I want to help move them along to better treatment.

We don't even need government money. I say we start a grass roots movement to help aid these men, women, and children.

What shall we call ourselves ?
edit on 6-7-2019 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Immigration to America is a progressive thing? That's news to me ...

But anyway, keep focusing on kicking people out of your nation, it's going so well. Quite entertaining as well to watch AoC freak out about it.

Yes, breaking laws is a progressive thing. So, it's news to you? I'm glad you're starting to wake up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join