It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats aiding illegals directly

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers

A Democratic congresswoman is sending staff to Mexico’s northern border town of Ciudad Juárez to find migrants returned from El Paso, Texas, under the “remain in Mexico” policy, then coaching them to pretend they cannot speak Spanish to exploit a loophole letting them to return to the U.S.

Booker 'personally accompanied' asylum seekers across the border

Presidential hopeful Cory Booker was in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico, on Wednesday and traveled with asylum seekers as they crossed the U.S. southern border.

Anything for illegals and nothing for American citizens.

You got idiots like Fake Mexican O'Rourke literally campaigning in Mexico, same with Corey Booker on top of aiding illegals to enter the country. Every single Dem candidate raised their hand for providing healthcare to illegals. To extend benefits typically reserved for US citizens to people who aren't entitled to anything but a one-way ticket back to their home country.

Enough is enough. I can't wait to vote for Donald Trump in 2020.
edit on 5 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Entering the US illegally is a crime, we all know that.

traveled with asylum seekers as they crossed the U.S. southern border.

That is acting as an accessory to those crimes.

Would someone arrest him please! Booker needs to be booked. Where is Danno?

P

edit on 5/7/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is really getting out of hand.

I just wish it would come to ahead. Because I know the outcome.

It won't be what loony dems/MSM/hollywood thinks.

It will be a #show and will set the progressive movement back decades. Though it will ultimately be good for AMERICANS, which is what we should all be F'IN concerned about.

We are not the worlds babysitter/caretaker.

I'm sorry the rest of the world is a #hole.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Now we know for sure many are getting paid big bucks for their open borders agenda 😎

They'll do anything for the right price won't they 😎

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Did you notice that the women Booker was helping were attempting to claim asylum for "Domestic Violence"?

WTF?

How has our laws gotten so far away from what they were written for?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

LOCK HER UP!!!

Along with anyone who went along with it.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Bububububububut.

Trump, and stuff.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Exactly.

This is not a reason for asylum. That's a law enforcement issue, and goes to the heart of the problem. The lack of responsibility in Central and South American governments and sense of duty to provide a better, safer, healthier way of life for THEIR citizen.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Well, take away asylum. Problem solved.

The president has all the authority to stop refugees. Guess you need congress to pass the 'anti asylum' bill or what ever. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I think we’ve known this for years.
Lock all these #ing clowns up.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Well, take away asylum. Problem solved

How about we just send them up to Canada with you? Problem solved.

edit on 5-7-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Well, take away asylum. Problem solved.

The president has all the authority to stop refugees. Guess you need congress to pass the 'anti asylum' bill or what ever. Good luck.

The President has that authority, yes.

Which will be blocked by a leftist activist judge in about 24 seconds and then will be put on hold until there is a SC ruling in 10 months or never...

Democrats.. the party of obstruction.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Sure as long as they abide by permanent residence status, which basically forces them to become citizens. We Canadians are sneaky like that.

But that's not my point. My point is, if people are so up in arms about randoms entering the nation. Put a stop to it. But yea, wonder how that will go, an up hill battle for sure. Or you know, force it, starting to look that way already.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Well, take away asylum.

That is not the answer, and you know it.

The president has all the authority to stop refugees.

These people are NOT refugees. They are economic migrants by and large. I was a refugee when I entered the US legally in 1989. We were escaping and eluding an oppressive communist regime.

Guess you need congress to pass the 'anti asylum' bill or what ever. Good luck.

Aiding people to enter the nation illegally is not the same thing as asylum or legal immigration. Get that through your head already.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You are quote mining me hard.

But, do it, kick em out. All of them.
But, If you take in asylum seekers, take in refugees, take in work visa holders, take in, migrant workers, green card holders, their kids, brothers, sisters. The relatives, overstays of visas, expired green cards are the ones who make up most of the illegals.
But since people are so hell bent on getting all illegals out, just put up the wall and get rid of them all. talk the talk, then walk the walk. You can't pick and choose when it comes to human lives it seems, so follow the laws.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
Yeah, my bad, I see that now, long day.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Eject her to Mexico

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Everything politicians do has a reason behind it. The reason these days? Trigger the hacks on the "other" side so that they will ignore the corruption happening in their own party.

"Nuh uh, you're guilty!"

"Nuh uh, you're more guilty!"

"Nuh uh, you're guiltiest!"

When in reality both parties are guilty of the same exact crap, otherwise bo one would be seeing any hypocrisy on either side. One side's hypocrisy is the other sides hypocrisy as well, that's politics and people seem to be happy to ignore it to make themselves feel superior.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Look if you want to say ALL of these people are figureheads, NWO rule the world, they are all puppets, etc etc etc, fine. But that what you just wrote is some BS. Its been nothing but Dems actively and outright destroying our country these last few years. Lies, physical attacks, smearing good people. It goes on and on and on. What you wrote is a nice way of brushing off all the damage they've done. Typical.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Yes, that is the exact impression that has been given off. Guess who Democrats say is ruining the country? Yep, you guessed it, Republicans.

Both are ruining the country. Not sure how you could say otherwise unless you are prone to partisan rhetoric.
edit on 7/6/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join