It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Mens Club Bohemian Grove Gets $151K Contract with a CA county

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ktla.com...

A secretive men’s-only retreat hosted by an elite club that has included former U.S. presidents and business leaders will pay for security protection from a Northern California county after a majority of women on the board of supervisors on Tuesday reluctantly approved a $151,000 contract.

What are they controversial for? Alleged bizarre rituals, orgies, prostitution rings. And worse:

Nearly 3,000 acres is alot of space for their private affairs, whatever members want. Who knows what goes on their for real, except for leaked vids and maybe its history with the father of the manhattan project's hydrogen bomb.

A closer look:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Someone should fly some drones over them every night. Might find something interesting.

Then again, the drone owner might disappear...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The cremation of care ritual is basically the destruction of the sacred feminine. Things like creativity, spirituality, compassion, etc are generally feminine aspects, while the jackboot thuggery and conquest is part of the masculine principal (action/will)that is misguided, because it is lacking the other half.
edit on 5-7-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I worked there for 4 years, back in my younger days and had access everywhere, ask me anything. I did valet parking, firewood, luggage, food service, trail building. I even got to watch the ceremony’s about 4 times.

I don’t know about what goes on behind closed doors but that can happen anywhere, but the prostitution is real, every year during encampment I see tons of high dollar movie star looking pros in my little podunk town, it’s a known fact in town.

As for the other crazy conspiracy’s, not so much, i didn’t see anything strange there, no orgys, no human hunting, no spirt cooking, it’s really a recreational thing, glorified camping for rich dudes, hell you don’t even have to be that rich relatively speaking, I met guys there worth a few mil.

edit on 5-7-2019 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2019 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

wow.. first hand experience to at least some of it.
What were the ceremonies about ?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Did you see the giant owl Idol?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Bohemian Grove is just a 'no girls allowed' club for the rich and powerful-oops I forgot about the whores.

The question is why?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think traditional stuff, not really sure, no one died though.a reply to: Sheye

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah, I even touched it if I recall it was carved out of wood.a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I guess rich people like to camp and network.
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
The cremation of care ritual is basically the destruction of the sacred feminine. Things like creativity, spirituality, compassion, etc are generally feminine aspects, while the jackboot thuggery and conquest is part of the masculine principal (action/will)that is misguided, because it is lacking the other half.

Yes, it's all in the name of the ceremony as well. "destruction" of "care" - destruction of the feminine. On top of that, the coffin's skeleton is name "care" - so we are told...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The Cremation of Care ceremony takes place on the second Saturday of July (per your first video), that's a week today (next Saturday),

Are there any ATS'ers in the area who fancy going on a recce?

🤠

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What are they controversial for? Alleged bizarre rituals, orgies, prostitution rings. And worse:

Sounds like a Tuesday night.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Are there any ATS'ers in the area who fancy going on a recce?

I've always wanted to go. Though I doubt I'm important enough to dance around a fire naked with these people.

top topics

join