It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 10yo BitCoin Psyop

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Blockchain - digital ledger shared by computers across the mining network

Asics - Silicon chips that are 'application specific' - in the case of Bitcoins, required to create a new bitcoin currency

Mining - Digital banking, which includes and requires running elaborate mathematical calculations whenever bit(s) are transacted as currency.

Obviously all of the above 3 require electricity/power and undamaged silicone chips.

Unfortunately, at every moment in time there are power outages somewhere. And likewise, silicone chips are constantly being bombarded by lots of radiation of all sorts, that can cause errors or losses.

Furthermore, the advent of Quantum computing means blockchains could be altered without detention indefinitely.

Bitcoin was created 10 years ago by Craig Wright using the japanese alias Satoshi Nakamoto and has been volatile, often losing 90% of its 'worth' in as little as minutes.

But how is it proven something is a psyop unless we can make a solid connection between him and the federal reserve which was created by interntional banksters in Wall Street and London the year following the Titanic sinking? As if the first 1st bitcoin block that could only have been mined by Satoshi doesn't contains the encoded text 'The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks'... I dunno, wait for the intel to be DEclassified in another decade or two?!

Or, maybe read between the lines here:

www.bloomberg.com...

Proclaimed Bitcoin Inventor Says $10Billion Fortune Inaccessible

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Bitcoin was created 10 years ago by Craig Wright

Wrong.

Craig Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto. He has no claim to the BTC protocol and has even use falsified documents in court.

Even if he was, how is it a psyop?

Governments can't control it, you don't need permission to use it or be part of the bitcoin network, and if you can memorize 12-24 English words, you can store your bitcoin wallet in your head.

Pretty crappy psy-op.

It would really help if you did a bit more research into Bitcoin and then read some books by Andreas Antonopolous, a guy referenced in your video.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wright!

www.prnewswire.com... r-and-code-300855914.html

LONDON, May 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Craig S. Wright has been granted U.S. copyright registrations for the famed original Bitcoin white paper, and most of the original Bitcoin code (version 0.1). Importantly, the registrations issued by the U.S. Copyright Office recognize Wright as the author – under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto - of both the white paper and code. This is the first government agency recognition of Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin. In addition to being Bitcoin's creator,

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Craig Wright applied for registration and the US Copyright Office did NOT recognize Wright as the author.

US Copyright Office Says It Does Not ‘Recognize’ Craig Wright as Satoshi

As multiple sources have already noted, all it takes to register a copyright is $55 and a stable internet connection. In short, any claim that the U.S. government has registered Wright as the author of bitcoin are spurious at best.

You should really do more research into this.

EDIT:

Here's the press release regarding this mess:

US Copyright Office

As a general rule, when the Copyright Office receives an application for registration, the claimant certifies as to the truth of the statements made in the submitted materials. The Copyright Office does not investigate the truth of any statement made.

edit on 5 7 19 by projectvxn because: added US Copyright Office

edit on 5 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Bitcoin was implemented by the same (behind the scenes) people that designed public key *encryption*.
Some of the veterans like George Marsaglia are gone now.
Perhaps ironic that Florida was in the news recently with a bitcoin article?

www.gainesville.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

What does some hacking have to do with bitcoin? Why is it ironic?

Would you call it a USD article if the hackers demanded dollars?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

George Marsaglia was a cryptographic expert/professor at Florida State University(big on criminology courses), created the diehard test for random generators along with many other landmark cryptographic tools.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ok.

So what?

There is a lot more to Bitcoin than the SHA256 cryptographic function.

What's the connection to that hacking incident?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was at the store the other day and bought some sardines and orange juice.

When I looked at my change they accidentally gave me a bit coin in place of a quarter. I looked up the current value, I was smiling the rest of the day thinking about it. I didn't even care if anyone saw my orange stained teeth with sardine chunks stuck in between them.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The hacking incident was reported as happening to a Florida city government computer.
West Palm beach was the town in Florida referenced by the OP in the linked article.

Riviera Beach, a small city of about 35,000 people just north of West Palm Beach, became the latest government to be crippled by ransomware

You probably missed the link between David Kleiman and George Marsaglia..

Worth reading a little deeper if you haven't already seen this..

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I'm aware of David.

I'm also aware that Wright was sued by the Kleinman estate for the theft of millions of bitcoins.

Just not sure what that hack has to do with either of David Kleinman, Craig Wright, Bitcoin itself, or anything else involving the OP.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I know Wrighty and he's a pisswreck.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
does ebay, paypal, amazon all support bitcoin as convertible currency yet? 10yrs is long for all this dragged out beta testing!

to me it seems similar to the mandela effect and even emerged around the same time.

experimenting directly on the population from now on and only telling them like 50yrs later it was a secret operation - like nasa's sloppy moon landing vid to distract russia - their fake video was more believable though.

bitcoin, not buying it! why don't people regularly gift bitcoins by now? i mean, they gift seeds, food, clothing, fuel, gold, silver, money, real property, and other things that are actually worth something. is there even provision for a single bitcoin for say, every human on earth? if not, that's sad because when the dollar and other fiat is gone, who wants to go through life without having a chance to have a life savings of even 1 bitcoin? unless depopulation is also part of the plan/test.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

bitcoin, not buying it! why don't people regularly gift bitcoins by now?

So I take it you don't own any or know anybody with any bitcoin?

It is really simple to buy a fractional amount of bitcoin.

The major online precious metal retailers are accepting bitcoin for purchases of silver and gold.

Maybe it is a little more mainstream than you like to think, but are too frightened to partake.

Don't like it, don't buy it.
edit on 5-7-2019 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
does ebay, paypal, amazon all support bitcoin as convertible currency yet? 10yrs is long for all this dragged out beta testing!

to me it seems similar to the mandela effect and even emerged around the same time.

experimenting directly on the population from now on and only telling them like 50yrs later it was a secret operation - like nasa's sloppy moon landing vid to distract russia - their fake video was more believable though.

bitcoin, not buying it! why don't people regularly gift bitcoins by now? i mean, they gift seeds, food, clothing, fuel, gold, silver, money, real property, and other things that are actually worth something. is there even provision for a single bitcoin for say, every human on earth? if not, that's sad because when the dollar and other fiat is gone, who wants to go through life without having a chance to have a life savings of even 1 bitcoin? unless depopulation is also part of the plan/test.

21 million coins max. MANY are already lost

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
that's it? must be based off the Georgia Gstones model!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Please take the time to learn about bitcoin.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: tulsi

21 million coins max. MANY are already lost

Hey guys, have you seen my real estate? I think I lost it, or maybe it got hacked.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7
Sorry to hear.. the imminent domain laws aren't fair to land owners, but what can you do?

With Bitcoin there isn't anybody at the bank to replace your lost debit card or checkbook. If you lose your encryption key your Bitcoin are gone forever... your Bitcoin can't be hacked if you put them in offline cold storage. Bitcoin is big boy money. If you're not responsible and careful you will pay the price.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The market cap of the cryptomarket as a whole is sitting at around $330 billion. Bitcoin's share of that market cap is $206.5 billion.

Gold is at roughly $8 trillion.

We have a long way to go before mass adoption takes place. This is fast approaching, however. I highly recommend reading up on what is happening in the crypto space before making any sweeping statements.

What?

The hell?

bitcoin, not buying it!

Cool, more for me.

why don't people regularly gift bitcoins by now? i mean, they gift seeds, food, clothing, fuel, gold, silver, money, real property, and other things that are actually worth something.

What kind of criticism is this? Are you mad no one is giving you bitcoin for nothing?

if not, that's sad because when the dollar and other fiat is gone, who wants to go through life without having a chance to have a life savings of even 1 bitcoin? unless depopulation is also part of the plan/test.

Come back when you understand money kid. I don't have time for this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join