It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump blames 'airports' gaffe on teleprompter.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
You take us for granted down here. Without us, you would have to provide for your own national security. You wouldn't be laughing then.
Canada benefits greatly from its proximity to the United States. Whatever you think of our President and us, you wouldn't be as comfy as you are now without us.
You're welcome.

Oh...more deflection. How cute.
You might be interested to know that all of these funny memes are bring provided by my American friends. It's not just foreigners that are laffing.

You completely refute the "Canadians are nice people" claim.

This isn't about memes. It's about the truth, reality. Try to flex that one brain cell you have left after drinking Canadian "beer". You are nothing without our protection.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

During his (Trump's) "Salute to America" speech at the Lincoln Memorial on Thursday, he was talking about the year 1775 when he said: "Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do."

Explaining away the slip-up on Friday, Mr Trump also said it was hard to read the teleprompter in the rain.

Trump blames 'airports' gaffe on teleprompter.

I've been doing some pretty intense study of the American Revolution of late, but I was not aware that superior air power factored into it.

What do they say? It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools?

Well if thats all you got on his celebration of the 4rh then he did an OUTSTANDING job.
It was a good speech and a good celebration.
Sorry if there is a fly in your poutine.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

And Trump was only elected to give the billionaires a permanent tax cut worth a trillion dollars and to be a wedge between the American people. That extra money he gifted the establishment will be funneled into even more lobbying to influence our politicians to ignore their constituents that much more. You already know they will you just don't want to accept it because "orange man good".

Trump is deep in the pockets of special interests, he had them running his campaign. Your hate for the media and the left has blinded you to his obviously globalist moves though. The media and politicians paid to spread divisive rhetoric have Stockholm Syndromed you into supporting Trump no matter what, you are nothing but a chess piece those in power are moving around at will. All they have to do is grey AOC to do something you don't like and you fall that much further into your delusion.

You're a political hack, one of the biggest ones on these boards. You're easily manipulated, evidenced by your total devotion to a politician that doesn't even know you exist. They have actually convinced you that Trump cares about you or anyone else other than himself and his Wall Street buddies. That is pretty comical.

Hahahahaha
Kayfabe man
Kayfabe

Lololol
Tall fence to fall from.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If you were paying attention you'd see all the signs, but "orange man good" so you subconsciously ignore them.

Trump is a puppet and he's dancing to the establishment's tune. They made him dance a little jig and now they have an extra trillion dollars to play with. He's a good little showman.

You do realize it is the ultra-rich who are undermining our political process? If not then you must live under a rock. I wonder what giving those people another trillion dollars will do? In your opinion, it will make everything better when history shows us it will only make things worse. Ignore history all you want, I choose not to.

edit on 7/6/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Nope
Sorry charlie
You have fallen into the same trump hate ditch as others here.
You cant wash that hate stink off.
How "enlightened"

You have become what you "rail" agaisnt.

Carry on faker.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're projecting my friend. Look at the front page and tell me where the hate is. Lots of it on display there, you're blind and delusional if you think otherwise. It's like the mirror image of CNN and it's there for anyone and everyone to see. The media's constant attack of Trump (a.k.a. you because you play identity politics with Trump as your poster boy) has galvanized you into your current position. You ignore any and every criticism of Trump because the media has conditioned you to.

While Trump is licking the boots of the Sauds and establishment you will be behind him cheering him the entire way. Sad really, how easily manipulated you are.
edit on 7/6/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

(post by shooterbrody removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by shooterbrody removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
You completely refute the "Canadians are nice people" claim.

Well, this is all said as I'm knee-deep in researching Rev War history. As such, don't blame Canadians for my mockery...blame historians.

Oh, and Bell was a Scottish immigrant living in Canada when he invented the phone. Just sayin, eh?
edit on 7-7-2019 by JohnnyCanuck because: spelling, eh?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some politician mis-read a speech. Big deal! Are you just as critical of ALL politicians ?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join