It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up patriots the fascist are coming the fascist are coming up !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

How are “conservative fascist” guilty by fighting for constitutional rights and form of government that has been established for 230+ years ?

Let’s look at the first amendment.

Growing up we let the Ku Klux Klan speak. We didn’t like it but they had that right and we would not deny it.

Now all you have to do is say Trump or have a conservative view and you’re not allowed to speak . If you do so you will be attacked, boycotted, met with anger, people show up at your home, yell at you in restaurants , they will dox you and sue to bend you there will .

The left doesn’t want free speech.

Through the PC movement and false claims they want compelled speech .

YOU WILL THINK LIKE US OR ELSE

Are you saying silencing your opposition isn’t a move towards fascism ?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Fallingdown

Great pic of Sir Donald and the statement is the Truth!

That's true, but we have to help him.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Lumenari

Roosevelt lost because JP Morgan owned most of the media at the time and bought Wilson his Presidency in exchange for signing the Federal Reserve Act, actually.

I think that statement is speculative, since the act was signed when Roosevelt was still president.

Do you think Wilson and JP Morgan made a deal when he bailed out the nation?

You are quite wrong....

The Federal Reserve Act was passed by the 63rd United States Congress and signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson on December 23, 1913. The law created the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States.

Wilson stated that he made a deal, so I'm going with that, yes.

And JP Morgan and Co. did not bail out the nation.

They enslaved it.

edit on 5-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Aldrich-Vreeland Act on May 30, 1908

Also, JP Morgan himself didn't bail out the US, if you want to get technical, he locked a bunch of bankers into his private estate and made them front the bill.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Aldrich-Vreeland Act on May 30, 1908

Also, JP Morgan himself didn't bail out the US, if you want to get technical, he locked a bunch of bankers into his private estate and made them front the bill.

We are talking about the Federal Reserve act and the first Progressive president in the US, sweety.

You think that JP Morgan and friends were not the original owners of the privately-traded Federal Reserve?

Oh, to be young and naive again...

~sigh~

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

That’s because fox is the least bias . You might’ve seen this I’ve been asking this for going on three years and to daye no one has been able to refute my position .

“Fox has Chris Wallace, Shepard Smith, Neil Cavado, Brett Baer and even Tucker. Who get on Trump and other conservatives ass. Show me 5 similar host/anchors that get on Hillary or liberal policy on the media you watch hmmmm?”

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Yea. Roosevelt was the first progressive president. Although not elected he was the first to run off progressive principles.

Also, it's all speculative the fed reserve was a banker scheme. But I wont reject it, because it's a genuine conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yea. Roosevelt was the first progressive president. Although not elected he was the first to run off progressive principles.

Also, it's all speculative the fed reserve was a banker scheme. But I wont reject it, because it's a genuine conspiracy theory.

If he ran off of Progressive principles and didn't get elected for it, I'm going to just come to the conclusion that he wasn't the first Progressive president.

As for the Fed not being a banker scheme, all I can tell you is read up on it.

And I'll stop now... I've drifted this thread too far off base.

To the OP... can you refute anything he has pointed out?

Because it seems pretty solid to me...

Anything you'd like to debate about it?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Already did in the first line of my OP .

“Evil starts with baby steps which go unnoticed at first “

We can discuss the prelude when the battle is over .

The fight is in the here and now .

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Already did in the first line of my OP .

“Evil starts with baby steps which go unnoticed at first “

We can discuss the prelude when the battle is over .

The fight is in the here and now .

You are entirely correct and I misspoke.

I meant when I replied to say "let's go back to the OP... can you refute anything he has pointed out?"

Meaning your OP.

Just trying to get back to the topic because I have a talent for taking a thread so off course that it is no longer recognizable.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Both 'sides' are guilty here, just look at this list you compiled. I don't want to take any sides, I'd rather take a apolitical stance on this one. How about addressing one of the main problems.

The divide of a nation perhaps? Both sides are claiming either side are fascists... what?

we are at an impasse. The right won't let the Constitution or our borders be scrapped, and the left won't stop until that's done. I don't care who does what, I can't see my opinion, or most others changing on those two. So war it may be.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Let me see...

The Progressive movement started up in the 1890's...

According to historian William Leuchtenburg: The Progressives believed in the Hamiltonian concept of positive government, of a national government directing the destinies of the nation at home and abroad. They had little but contempt for the strict construction of the Constitution by conservative judges, who would restrict the power of the national government to act against social evils and to extend the blessings of democracy to less favored lands. The real enemy was particularism, state rights, limited government.
First Progressive President was Woodrow Wilson...

Actually, the Fascists have been coming for a long time.

Now we need that on a poster. What an astute observation Lumi!

The real enemy of the COTUS are the ones wanting to do away with limited Governments, Particularism (or individuals right to be particular if it doesn't hurt others), and the State Rights.
In the end it means they want NO outside thinking allowed!!! Assimilate resistance is futile said the Borg. They may as well be the Borg of Cpt Piccard's Star Trek.
edit on 6-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

#2 - The Patriot Act - will try and locate more info but I'm pretty sure that secret torture sites, not within the homeland, were determined to be operating around the world under the guise of 'war against terrorism' in the years following 9/11.

#6 - Remember Roger Stones early morning arrest, then in shackles in the court hearing then released on a $250K bond?

I think ALL the boxes have been ticked in your list there actually. Even prior to Trump being sworn in, it became apparent to me who the real enemy is, how they get their cover and what their agenda is.

The platform that the dems are running on now wasn't even a blip on the radar when Hillary was going to be POTUS - thats how deceptive the cult is.

They cannot be allowed to gain control of the oval office ever again.

They are a vile cult at that. A cult of death and unimaginable human torture. ISIS was a window into what works for them IMO. They pillage their enemies physically and mentally and have to be stopped at this point.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Both Roosevelt and Taft beat him to the office.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Hefficide

The combined a liberal viewership of CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC and ABC . Are larger than FOX and majority signifies take over.

The exact same principles apply to your position on private schools . Many of who are liberal also .

Well in all seriousness. You have the POTUS telling people that every news network is 'Fake news', and pushed for Fox being the only unbiased source.

Where DJT is from you call a spade a spade. Just saying we know now they are propaganda therefor making them the definition of FAKE as HELL!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

“I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.”
― James Madison

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
― C. S. Lewis

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Both Roosevelt and Taft beat him to the office.

I will have to pass on Taft, not sure.

But Teddy was an American icon that loved the USA. He did not appear to hate the US and wasn't wanting to destroy the things that brought us so far forward to freedom and justice for all. Tweak it not trash it was Teddy. He was about Americans and making this a great land to live for our Citizens and for the US to stand for fairness in the World where we could have an influence.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin”

Samuel Adams

“I have embraced crying mothers who have lost their children because our politicians put their personal agendas before the national good. I have no patience for injustice, no tolerance for government incompetence, no sympathy for leaders who fail their citizens”

Donald Trump

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I will have to pass on Taft, not sure.

But Teddy was an American icon that loved the USA. He did not appear to hate the US and wasn't wanting to destroy the things that brought us so far forward to freedom and justice for all. Tweak it not trash it was Teddy. He was about Americans and making this a great land to live for our Citizens and for the US to stand for fairness in the World where we could have an influence.

I'm not sure what you're on about but Roosevelt was a Progressive.

In the early 20th century, politicians of the Democratic and Republican parties, Lincoln–Roosevelt League Republicans (in California) and Theodore Roosevelt's 1912 Progressive ("Bull Moose") Party all pursued environmental, political, and economic reforms. Chief among these aims was the pursuit of trust busting, the breaking up very large monopolies, and support for labor unions, public health programs, decreased corruption in politics, and environmental conservation.

The Progressive Movement enlisted support from both major parties (and from minor parties as well). One leader, Democrat William Jennings Bryan, had won both the Democratic Party and the Populist Party nominations in 1896. At the time, the great majority of other major leaders had been opposed to Populism. When Roosevelt left the Republican Party in 1912, he took with him many of the intellectual leaders of progressivism, but very few political leaders. Source

Roosevelt was so Progressive he bailed on his own party to start the Progressive Party.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join