It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC States “Salute to America” Celebration Was "Poorly Attended"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Best you got, sticking up for AOC?

You're as dim as she is.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

AOC is a credit to the overall mental health of New York City... complete stupidity.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Her idiotic statement, that she made today, concerning yesterday's Trump's “Salute to America” celebration, ticked me off. 

Of course, that's the whole point. AOC is paid to pull these stunts, it's her job. She's an agitprop actor not a policy maker, the real decisions and policies are made in the board rooms and think tanks, not in Washington.
edit on 7/6/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

what problem do you have with what she said? She makes a good point.

Trump hero syndrome is real around here.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Other than the lies? Everything she said is wrong. It is not poorly attended. There was no military parade, I know AOC hates the idea of honoring America and the sacrifice of the military. The cost was I think $2.5 million, not the almost 100 million she claimed. Trump never said anything about toothpaste and soap.

So I know you think she makes a good point, but that is because you don't care about the truth as is evident from your posts. Literally every single thing she said is a lie, everything, from start to finish.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Are you serious? SHE SPOKE LIES. VERIFIABLE. Is this person real? Seriously, at this point I have to question it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

what problem do you have with what she said? She makes a good point.

Trump hero syndrome is real around here.
People, people...are we honestly surprised at this statement?

ATS already knows the answer to this. Go easy on it folks, remember to maintain civility, I know it's hard after reading this qouted post.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I hear ya. Its just mind blowing that people can operate this way. It absolutely blows me away to think there are people out there with with absolutely ZERO common sense. It seems, dangerous to me. Like, would I want to drive on the same roads? Would I want them in a position of having my life in their hands? I mean, comon now. Yikes.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: Arnie123

I hear ya. Its just mind blowing that people can operate this way. It absolutely blows me away to think there are people out there with with absolutely ZERO common sense. It seems, dangerous to me. Like, would I want to drive on the same roads? Would I want them in a position of having my life in their hands? I mean, comon now. Yikes.
Well, therein lies the issue, are they operating with zero common sense and logic or is there intent?

Mmmm? Things that make you go, hmmmm...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

What good point would that be exactly?

The problem isn't because I have "Trump hero syndrome," it's because AOC made another false statement in an attempt to mislead her followers.

After looking at the pictures I posted, do you agree with AOC, that Trump's “Salute to America” celebration was "poorly attended?"

Here, take another hard look:

edit on 7/6/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join