It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC States “Salute to America” Celebration Was "Poorly Attended"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: alldaylong

God man I hope that its Fake press about what the mass migration guys are doing to your native women.

Unfortunately incidents like that happen everywhere. Even in America.

An illegal immigrant was charged with allegedly "viciously" raping a woman on Long Island for an hour after following her home and knocking her out, officials said. Ever Martinez-Reyes, 24, a native of El Salvador, was ordered held without bail at an arraignment Saturday on rape, sexual assault, and assault charges

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 5-7-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Which is why we are trying to fix the problem. Democrats make it hard and refuse.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I find it quite strange that many from overseas appear here to bash Trump. Nit pic and whatever. Are you an independent?

It's because the UK's political structure is so perfect and runs so smoothly, their people have the time needed to direct their attention outward and seek out foreign venues where their political advice (which has clearly made the UK a bastion of smooth running non-partisan political compromise and unity) can be viewed as the gift that will keep on giving.

Seriously, at this point it's like the dude with Coke bottle glasses, a bow tie, and a huge mustard stain down the front of his sweater vest telling one of the muscular jocks who waltzed into a party with a 10 on each arm that his buzzcut is not fashionable.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Heisenburg
"Did he ask congress for military parade money? NO"

Correct, but he DID ask congress MULTIPLE TIMES for money to fund DHS & HHS so they can properly manage the 140k+ monthly flow of migrants coming into the United States illegally. The Democrats purposely refused to allocate the funds in order to force conditions to deteriorate, that way they can turn around and blame the deteriorating conditions on Trump which paved the way for the "concentration camps" (false) narrative.

Democrats are evil. They don't care about the children. It's all about political posturing with them. I sincerely hope the American people recognize this.

the buck stops with trump...period....does he need a mommy and daddy (right-wingers on ATS) to defend him?....poor, widdle babyyyy....I guess so, he's the only president I know that creates problems, then takes credit for fixing it, while blaming the democrats...no wonder his kids are so f'd up

The party of tolerance and love shaming people because they are not part of the Hive Mind?

~shocking!~

The bucks couldn't get to Trump to stop with him.... Democrats held off on approving the funds for months, hell even denied there WAS a crisis at the border for months and now blame him for the conditions there.

That's on Trump?

Of course, I'm asking someone on the left to think rationally, so I'm probably just wasting my time typing this...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I find it quite strange that many from overseas appear here to bash Trump. Nit pic and whatever. Are you an independent?

No. I just have a sense of humour.

I have been trying to find info on " The Battle Of King George III International Airport 1776 " but i have come up with nothing so far.

Of course there was no British airport in 1776... we Americans hadn't invented airplanes yet.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's because the UK's political structure is so perfect and runs so smoothly, their people have the time needed to direct their attention outward and seek out foreign venues where their political advice (which has clearly made the UK a bastion of smooth running non-partisan political compromise and unity) can be viewed as the gift that will keep on giving

I don't think you know The British.

We take the piss out of our politicians all the time.

Even if they represent the political party we support. You should try it sometime. It can give you great relief from the everyday stresses and strains.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Of course there was no British airport in 1776... we Americans hadn't invented airplanes yet.

You had better have a word in Trumps ear then.

He thinks you had.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Considering the total disarray that is British politics, it doesn't seem that there's quite a bit of piss left to be taken out of your politicians. Seriously, what was the last actual political accomplishment of your Parliament?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You had better have a word in Trumps ear then.

He thinks you had.

I asked him, he said, and I quote... "As much horses#$t as they flew over here, I assumed they had well established airports."

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And the deflection is complete.

Remember the thread topic was AOC and her asinine statement?

Yeah... This thread is not about Trump, and those whining about him know that. They just want to deflect and derail.

Typical tactic to avoid the damaging truth being exposed.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Antifa and AOC are doing better job for trumps campaign than $100 million dollars worth of advertising.

Americans are not stupid as the left believes and I can’t wait till u and I can drink liberal tears again after the 2020 election...

-Chris

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: KungfuStu

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Seriously? Antifa didn't attack him because he was gay or because he was Asian, pushing that narrative only promotes the acceptance the victim Olympics is a real thing.

So Antifa just tried to kill him because he was a reporter?

They sure must hate the Constitution and Bill of Rights!

OMG!

Tried to Kill him? OMG he is gay and Asian the audacity.

Why are you bringing up the gay Asian bit now?

You said that wasn't the reason why they tried to kill him.

Make up your mind!!!

Because it annoys me people who I mostly agree with and respect there points of views seem to be playing identity politics.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
AOC said....

at that point just stop listening/reading.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Um you do realize that congress controls the purse strings right??

If not I strongly suggest you read up on how our system works before removing all doubt ...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Let her talk. Shes a reflection of everyone who voted for and agrees with her. Of course she's also a mouthpiece who has trouble juggling the voices in her ear and her natural stupidity.
edit on 5-7-2019 by BoscoMoney because: meh

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's one of the benefits of Hillary not winning

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No. I just have a sense of humour.

I have been trying to find info on " The Battle Of King George III International Airport 1776 " but i have come up with nothing so far.

Of course there was no British airport in 1776... we Americans hadn't invented airplanes

OOOFF I even felt that punch in the gut

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Trump drops some right bollocks don't he ?

Here are a couple of his latest gems.

He told crowds on 4 July the Continental Army "took over the airports" during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s

In the same sentence, Mr Trump also appeared to date a battle at Fort McHenry to the American Revolution, when it unfolded decades later during the War of 1812.

www.bbc.com...

Nice strawman attempt. So, any comment on AOC's blatant LIES which is the topic of this thread, or you still need to deflect and try to derail the thread?

It really is a sad day when you can't even laugh at Trump.

Maybe you need a humour transplant.

Maybe you should start your own thread about laughing at Trump instead of hijacking this one!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Seriously? Antifa didn't attack him because he was gay or because he was Asian, pushing that narrative only promotes the acceptance the victim Olympics is a real thing.

Why did they attack him? Oh, right, it was because he was conservative but that's okay because conservatives aren't really people and you can just beat them up at will. Sounds pretty sick.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It's because the UK's political structure is so perfect and runs so smoothly, their people have the time needed to direct their attention outward and seek out foreign venues where their political advice (which has clearly made the UK a bastion of smooth running non-partisan political compromise and unity) can be viewed as the gift that will keep on giving

I don't think you know The British.

We take the piss out of our politicians all the time.

Even if they represent the political party we support. You should try it sometime. It can give you great relief from the everyday stresses and strains.

Didn't you Brits vote to exit the EU three years ago?
Still in it though right?

Maybe you're not taking as much piss out of your politicians as you think.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join