It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC States “Salute to America” Celebration Was "Poorly Attended"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Good god man, people that have microphones in their face constantly will miss speak occasionally..

True. However Trump was reading from a Teleprompter.

He should have put his glasses on.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: KungfuStu
a reply to: DBCowboy

Seriously? Antifa didn't attack him because he was gay or because he was Asian, pushing that narrative only promotes the acceptance the victim Olympics is a real thing.

So Antifa just tried to kill him because he was a reporter?

They sure must hate the Constitution and Bill of Rights!

OMG!

Tried to Kill him? OMG he is gay and Asian the audacity.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez could generate a huge crowd like that if she promised to ignite herself on the mall.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heisenburg
"Did he ask congress for military parade money? NO"

Correct, but he DID ask congress MULTIPLE TIMES for money to fund DHS & HHS so they can properly manage the 140k+ monthly flow of migrants coming into the United States illegally. The Democrats purposely refused to allocate the funds in order to force conditions to deteriorate, that way they can turn around and blame the deteriorating conditions on Trump which paved the way for the "concentration camps" (false) narrative.

Democrats are evil. They don't care about the children. It's all about political posturing with them. I sincerely hope the American people recognize this.

the buck stops with trump...period....does he need a mommy and daddy (right-wingers on ATS) to defend him?....poor, widdle babyyyy....I guess so, he's the only president I know that creates problems, then takes credit for fixing it, while blaming the democrats...no wonder his kids are so f'd up

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Apparently the merchants in DC are raking in money by the boatloads from the huge crowd that came for the celebration. A couple of million for something that does that is nothing. The taxes generated is a net win.

Honestly, you have to question the motives of people who object to an Independence Day celebration. Are they even Americans anymore?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
AOC is the best thing that ever happened to Republicans. MAGA 2020.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Wholey crappos. IMPEACH IMPEACH. I'm sure the Trotskyists will start yelling that out because of it.

I'm wondering if Cortez understands what she's saying, or is she just saying words hoping that they mean something. To the airport thing, it was odd and it kind of got covered in the massive "Q" thread so I'm not going to get in to it here. I had noticed that many MSM people were crapping all over the parade yesterday about how un patriotic it was and how much the military must of hated being part of it, but something I noticed today was how many of the people who took part are going off about how cool it was to be part of it, and some of the people I ran into were discussing how cool it was to watch.

Personally I think these Trotskyists never felt feeling good about the country so when that happened they got all confused. So Cortez is confused that's all.

a reply to: Blaine91555

The great thing about this country is that they don't have to feel like they're part of it live here. Their actions in many countries around the world would just get them jail time, or kicked out, but here they can continue to just live their lives. Gore Vidal said in the 1970's that America is the greatest country on the planet, just ask any body that came here escaping persecution and now complains about it.

edit on 5-7-2019 by Guyfriday because: edited due to late response

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Seriously? Antifa didn't attack him because he was gay or because he was Asian, pushing that narrative only promotes the acceptance the victim Olympics is a real thing.

So Antifa just tried to kill him because he was a reporter?

They sure must hate the Constitution and Bill of Rights!

OMG!

Tried to Kill him? OMG he is gay and Asian the audacity.

Why are you bringing up the gay Asian bit now?

You said that wasn't the reason why they tried to kill him.

Make up your mind!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
AOC is the best thing that ever happened to Republicans. MAGA 2020.

Spot on! And to top it off, House Leader Nancy Pelosi is scared to death of AOC.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Correct, but he DID ask congress MULTIPLE TIMES for money to fund DHS & HHS so they can properly manage the 140k+ monthly flow of migrants coming into the United States illegally. The Democrats purposely refused to allocate the funds in order to force conditions to deteriorate, that way they can turn around and blame the deteriorating conditions on Trump which paved the way for the "concentration camps" (false) narrative.

Democrats are evil. They don't care about the children. It's all about political posturing with them. I sincerely hope the American people recognize this.

the buck stops with trump...period....does he need a mommy and daddy (right-wingers on ATS) to defend him?....poor, widdle babyyyy....I guess so, he's the only president I know that creates problems, then takes credit for fixing it, while blaming the democrats...no wonder his kids are so f'd up

you sound angry. Perhaps some warm milk would calm you down?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez could generate a huge crowd like that if she promised to ignite herself on the mall.

She went to the wrong mall.

But got a make-up kit and new shoes!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Pretty sad when AOC needs defenders to try to derail a troublesome conversation that exposes her inane biased word vomit.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KungfuStu

Why don't you do the research and tell us the truth to the story? Too much work or it goes against your script?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I find it quite strange that many from overseas appear here to bash Trump. Nit pic and whatever. Are you an independent?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Tofu sucks along with worm infested raw fish. I love tacos and Mexican food!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I find it quite strange that many from overseas appear here to bash Trump. Nit pic and whatever. Are you an independent?

No. I just have a sense of humour.

I have been trying to find info on " The Battle Of King George III International Airport 1776 " but i have come up with nothing so far.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The border problem has been ongoing for something like 40 years. When Obama had the votes to do whatever he wanted for two years, nothing was done and don't kid yourself, they did not want to do anything. Wedge issues must be protected, no matter what. Explain to me how it is that Obama had all that power and yet the Dem's in Congress did nothing? The photo's of the kids in cages are nearly all of the system Obama set up himself.

You don't seem to understand how the system works?

Me, I'm an Independent, and it's obvious to me neither the Dem's or Republicans intend on fixing the border issues. They both want to keep the wedge issue in place to trick voters. They know a large percentage of voters can be easily controlled with their wedge issues. Illiterate people vote, which is sad. Not that they vote, but that they vote while not caring enough to understand how they are being played.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

We have a mainstream adult girl child here. Shes unmarried, no kids and still refers to her mother as "mommy" and shes almost 30 years old! Thanks, NO praise GOD as she hasn't any kids. In my opine this woman will send the entire earth into hell. Ever wonder why she could not secure a $150,000 starting salary job in the securities industry in NYC. They would kill to hire her. Decent looks, a female minority, double major graduate from Boston University. [POINTS POINTS POINTS] She must have freaked them out during her interviews. Now we know!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yeah there was no immigration problem at all until 2017.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

God man I hope that its Fake press about what the mass migration guys are doing to your native women.
edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join