It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC States “Salute to America” Celebration Was "Poorly Attended"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I promised myself that I wouldn't post anymore AOC threads and haven't since April, but I couldn't help myself today. Her idiotic statement, that she made today, concerning yesterday's Trump's “Salute to America” celebration, ticked me off. It's just another, in a long list of misleading and blatantly false statements that she has made this year. What troubles me is that no one on the Left seems to stand up and refute her idiotic posts. Some do, but c'mon, do they all have blinders on?

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) questioned why the Trump administration chose to hold a patriotic “Salute to America” celebration in the nation’s capital Thursday when migrant kids on the border, she suggested, do not have access to toothpaste or soap. She also described the successful event as “poorly attended.”

There are a number of mistruths in the freshman lawmaker’s tweets. Migrants in U.S. custody have access to basic hygienic products. U.S. Customs and Border Protection in Arizona released a video of chief patrol agent Roy Villareal debunking many of Ocasio-Cortez’s past claims.

www.breitbart.com... dJv9TbEaow5dqcdt8nPOhaqOS7idMiEfC4TWzg

THIS VIDEO:

POORLY ATTENDED? I SAY BS!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I love when this woman talks...

Trump 2020!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Trump drops some right bollocks don't he ?

Here are a couple of his latest gems.

He told crowds on 4 July the Continental Army "took over the airports" during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s

In the same sentence, Mr Trump also appeared to date a battle at Fort McHenry to the American Revolution, when it unfolded decades later during the War of 1812.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

shouldn't we find an 8 year old kid to give death threats to? I just don't know the protocol on this stuff anymore. Oh, that wasn't a parody account?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I get the shakes when I hear her pitchy voice. MAGA 2020!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

yea, you win. AOC by default, told less of a lie than trump's screwed up history. it's a wash I think.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

He told crowds on 4 July the Continental Army "took over the airports" during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s

In the same sentence, Mr Trump also appeared to date a battle at Fort McHenry to the American Revolution, when it unfolded decades later during the War of 1812.

www.bbc.com...

Nice strawman attempt. So, any comment on AOC's blatant LIES which is the topic of this thread, or you still need to deflect and try to derail the thread?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

www.bbc.com...

Nice strawman attempt. So, any comment on AOC's blatant LIES which is the topic of this thread, or you still need to deflect and try to derail the thread?

It really is a sad day when you can't even laugh at Trump.

Maybe you need a humour transplant.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If by poorly attended she means packed shoulder to shoulder then yes she is right. And I would not be at all surprised to learn that is what she thinks poorly attended means.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

He dropped thousands and thousands in my bank account. That's what I actually care about.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

Keep deflecting there, someday it might actually work and fool someone.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

One word from a 45 minute speech. Can you remember anything else of the speech?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

Democrats aren't joking. When people are saying things and being serious about it, and the media is parroting the same useless crap, it makes it difficult to laugh at it. If the media and Democrats were not as disgusting as they are there is a lot I would probably laugh at and find funny.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It wasn’t a military parade. That’s just something they told themselves before the event even happened.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

She (AOC) must have gotten tired of making threats to little girls and having her followers try to kill gay Asian reporters.

Free speech!

Even moronic bints have the right to open their pie-holes and bray!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"Did he ask congress for military parade money? NO"

Correct, but he DID ask congress MULTIPLE TIMES for money to fund DHS & HHS so they can properly manage the 140k+ monthly flow of migrants coming into the United States illegally. The Democrats purposely refused to allocate the funds in order to force conditions to deteriorate, that way they can turn around and blame the deteriorating conditions on Trump which paved the way for the "concentration camps" (false) narrative.

Democrats are evil. They don't care about the children. It's all about political posturing with them. I sincerely hope the American people recognize this.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Seriously? Antifa didn't attack him because he was gay or because he was Asian, pushing that narrative only promotes the acceptance the victim Olympics is a real thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yeah, trump really stumbled over his words didn't he....

Remember when Obama said he visited all 57 states?

Haha, damn fools.....

Good god man, people that have microphones in their face constantly will miss speak occasionally...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KungfuStu

Seriously? Antifa didn't attack him because he was gay or because he was Asian

ANTIFAP attacked him because they're hatemongers and imbeciles... same as those who would attack someone for being gay or Asian. Common evil motives are common.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KungfuStu

Seriously? Antifa didn't attack him because he was gay or because he was Asian, pushing that narrative only promotes the acceptance the victim Olympics is a real thing.

So Antifa just tried to kill him because he was a reporter?

They sure must hate the Constitution and Bill of Rights!

OMG!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join