It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden mocked for suggesting Russia wouldn't interfere in elections on his watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
xVP Joe Byeden has gaffed-it-up again !!

He claimed Russian interference in elections would not have happened on his or Obama's watch 🤣

He must be inadvertently admitting Russians didn't interfere in the 2016 elections 🤣

Could be a clever trick to make innocent and naive voters think something else about "History" and "Facts" 😆

Byeden also says (about other Democrat Candydates) he has "dirt" on their "pasts"

Biden mocked for suggesting Russia wouldn't interfere in elections 'on my watch'

Former Vice President Joe Biden faced mockery Friday for claiming that Russia wouldn't dare "undo" elections on his watch.

During an interview aired Friday on CNN, Biden first blasted President Trump's foreign policy and made a bold prediction that NATO would no longer exist if Trump were re-elected.

"We need allies. He's absolutely dissing them. He's embracing thugs. He's embracing [North Korean dictator] Kim Jong Un. He's embracing [Russian President Vladimir] Putin, who's a flat dictator," Biden said. "And he's stiff-arming our friends. He's threatening NATO to pull out of NATO. I mean, come on!"

"He says he's gotten NATO to give in more money for defense because of his tactics," CNN anchor Chris Cuomo responded.

Biden warns Democratic rivals he's got 'all this information about other people’s pasts'

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Republicans mocking Joe Biden! I can't believe it. Republicans are way too classy to stoop to the level of mud throwing!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Republicans mocking Joe Biden! I can't believe it. Republicans are way too classy to stoop to the level of mud throwing!

slow folks must be out today. It's kind of ironic though. What with Biden claiming things like the Russians wouldn't interfere in an election on his watch, but they did interfere in the last election, ......on his watch. But lets not discuss that, I mean, it's not the #ing OP or anything. yea, it's better to deflect. Nobody here would recognize that shrewd tactic.

well played. never saw it coming, especially from you.
edit on 5-7-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

As an Indie voter loaning my vote to the best candidate. I LAUGH AT BIDEN TOO!!

I am not an R but I am loaning my time and voting for the Conservatives wherever party they reside.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was giving Joe a pass as I felt he has always meant well, but as with many other prominent Democrats he has far exceeded the sell by date. When he promised to cure cancer as part of his platform, it proved his is only pandering.

For Mr. Biden to now claim this on top of the no scandals during the Obama administration is simply too much. Maybe he can now admit he also plagiarized this statement on "his watch" and escape culpability and slowly recede back into the swamp.
edit on 7/5/2019 by DJMSN because: Corrections

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So was he asleep in 2016?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He's always asleep.

SLEEPY JOE BIDEN

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heisenburg

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He's always asleep.

SLEEPY JOE BIDEN

The only explanation, he was asleep at the watch. As VP, if it was not his watch whose was it?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This should go on record. After all, he was VP at the time the left started yelling RUSSIA, RUSSIA!

We can now conclude, with all the authority of a vice president, that there was no Russian involvement. Now, send those accusers to jail! All of them.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Joe Biden is an older version of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
July 5, 2019

Biden has not crashed and burned yet, but he is losing altitude quickly. Especially amongst African Americans, where his support is down a huge 50% over the past 60 days.

Source: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think it's in russia(and everyones) best interest to pretty much let joe run the show. If everyone plays nice, he might just share his cure for cancer with them.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Maybe he'll tell Putin to knock it off. I'm waiting for him to call me the dregs looks society again. That should get more votes.

top topics

join