It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Massacre - Open Letter to the...World!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Please don't misunderstand my point; I was in no way suggesting his reasoning was 'okay' in any sense of the definition. The point is, he must have had a reason, a motivation or motive, and it's important to understand what this motive was (twisted as it may be) so we as a society can deal with other individuals who might be similarly motivated.

This is a rather flawed rationale, since for all you know he might have done it because he didn't like loud music (Unlikely but it's possible something like this could have such a crazy motive). So you would really be able to prevent it from happening again by profiling everyone who hates loud music as a potential mass murderer?

I don't know. It just seems akin to the idea that correlation is causation. There doesn't appear to be any coherent motive for this guy anyway but even if there was, it would be like putting every divorced man on a watchlist because some guy murdered his ex wife.

edit on 6-7-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying, and to a point I agree with you. However, I think there are some key differences you are not taking into consideration with this specific event.

1. This wasn't just some guy who just flipped out, grabbed a gun and started shooting people.
2. This terrorist put months of scouting, and planning, and logistics into setting up the shooting
3. He spent days shuttling weapons and ammunition into his hotel room
4. He performed detailed calculations about trajectories and distances to his target
5. Once he started firing, he continued to fire for nearly 20 minutes, reloading and using numerous firearms

This guy wasn't some random schmoe who flipped out and started shooting. No, this terrorist was on a mission and he was determined. He had a plan, and he was executing that plan with tragic stunning effectiveness.

Random Joe Schmoe who just freaks out, you're probably never going to profile him; on this much we agree. But this guy wasn't random Joe Schmmoe, he had a plan he'd harbored and worked toward for years. This guy we HAVE to find (in the future), and the only way to do this is to understand his motive. And trust me, he had one! He definitely had one!

We're just not being told what the motive truly was, and I'm convinced they (the authorities) are hiding a whole bunch of stuff they'd rather not have the public be aware of.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
If you look at the venue that he shot up... a country music concert...

I'm guessing he was a radical leftist, that wanted to kill a lot of conservatives.

If that is the case, it would be politically devastating... for the leftist deep state.

What better motive would the feds have, to cover up the shooters true motive?

Wasn't there a link to the Saudi's? If so that was why. The C_A can't have the Saudi's being in legal trouble.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MasterOfNonexistent
assasination, covered as mass shooting ..

2nd line

"Attempted"

The target was not killed or wounded 😎

You have a theory on who the intended target was? Do tell...

Here's one I "heard" about...

The "Target" was Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Mohammad bin Salman.

The "Hit" arranger was Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.

bin Salman was at the concert dressed in regular "Country-Western".

Most of the shots fired came from inside the concert area.

Some came from the East and possibly the Southeast, no shots were fired from the West (Mandalay Bay or Luxor), or from the South (Tropicana).

Many videos (some with sound) surfaced that had clear visuals of the "Windows" at Mandalay Bay yet no shot flashes were ever seen. Most of the clear videos have been systematically taken down from the internet.

A few weeks after the LV Shootings, Al-Waleed was arrested in Saudi Arabia along with a few hundred others.

Al-Waleed also had close contact with Jamal Khashoggi who was later killed.

The name "Stephan Paddock" was used because the "Name" became an FBI "disposable identity" a few years earlier.

😎

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterOfNonexistent
assasination, covered as mass shooting ..

2nd line

"Attempted"

The target was not killed or wounded 😎

You have a theory on who the intended target was? Do tell...

Here's one I "heard" about...

The "Target" was Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Mohammad bin Salman.

The "Hit" arranger was Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.

bin Salman was at the concert dressed in regular "Country-Western".

There's a few problems with your theory though...

1. A true "Crown Prince" of Saudi would not not be allowed to go to such a gathering, even in a disguise. A distant prince maybe, but not a true "Crown Prince". They have body guards all over them.

Most of the shots fired came from inside the concert area.

2. Then why were no shell casings recovered from the arena? They would have been everywhere, and it would have been nearly impossible to clean them up amidst the ensuing chaos. Why did no one pick one or several up? Why no witnesses? Surely with all those people someone would have seen a shooter, or seen shell casings.

3. Then why did it take the crowd so long to react to the shootings? They didn't react right away. If the gunshots had come from the same place they were they would have begun to scatter instantly...but they didn't. Why?

Some came from the East and possibly the Southeast, no shots were fired from the West (Mandalay Bay or Luxor), or from the South (Tropicana).

4. Many of those killed were in the open near the center of the arena. Shots from the southeast and east would have killed more people near the edge of the arena because there aren't suitable shooting positions from these angles.

Many videos (some with sound) surfaced that had clear visuals of the "Windows" at Mandalay Bay yet no shot flashes were ever seen. Most of the clear videos have been systematically taken down from the internet.

6. Sorry, but this one is just bullocks. No flashes would have been seen from that distance, even if people were directly below them (which there were). It might have technically been "night time" but in Vegas it's never truly dark. The amount of light coming from those flash hiders would have been completely washed out by other lighting all over the place. The no-flash theory is just plain bunk. You can't see the flash off of an AR type rifle in the daylight. You can briefly see some smoke, but no flash. The big flashes people expect to see off the evil black "assault rifles" is all based on movies people have seen, all a product of Hollywood special effects to create drama. Yes, sustained fire from an automatic weapon will eventually start to shoot fire, but that's after way more rounds than Paddock was shooting.

This brings up another point also. As an auto weapon barrel heats up to the red hot stage (where fire really does shoot out), it also becomes increasingly more inaccurate. The terrorist shooter knew this, and this is likely why he had multiple weapons, so he wouldn't suffer this effect. That took planning, and a very good understanding about how rapid fire in a firearm works.

A few weeks after the LV Shootings, Al-Waleed was arrested in Saudi Arabia along with a few hundred others.

Al-Waleed also had close contact with Jamal Khashoggi who was later killed.

This item may be a credible connection and likely warrants closer scrutiny.

The name "Stephan Paddock" was used because the "Name" became an FBI "disposable identity" a few years earlier.

😎

This last one is intriguing (very actually). This is the first time I've seen that, and it is definitely worth a closer look.

edit on 7/6/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nobody believes anything coming out of the FBI even without Hoover

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Obviously there was motivation however what good does it do to tell everyone.

This could just be about not giving him a platform. The less manifestos that get released the better.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

You make a good point. BUT...if his motivation is kept secret, for only a few select to know, then how can he be stopped the next time????

The government doesn't "own" everything. Innocent people died that day; this is not the government's to own. There is no, ... "We're the government, and we're here to help you.".

It's patently obvious the 'government' is keeping things about this incident from the American people...and this is NOT okay.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm torn on the issue.
It's a lose lose situation. Publicise their thoughts and you encourage more to do the same. Withholding information probably encourages just as much though.

If it was a full on psyop I'd like to think they'd at least say he hated freedom. This is sloppy spook work.

I lean towards crazed lefty, and the lack of info is because they don't wanna give antifa a martyr.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
If you look at the venue that he shot up... a country music concert...

I'm guessing he was a radical leftist, that wanted to kill a lot of conservatives.

If that is the case, it would be politically devastating... for the leftist deep state.

What better motive would the feds have, to cover up the shooters true motive?

If I remember correctly he was actually a right wing country and western fan himself. He had booked a hotel overlooking a rock/metal concert too but didn't act on that occasion, or didn't honour his booking, I can't quite remember...

No, IIRC it was a R&B/Hip-hop concert maybe a couple weeks prior - he tried to book or reserve a room overlooking the concert but the hotel was sold out.

www.apnews.com...

He also did the same with a Lalapalooza concert in Chicago. That might be what you are referring to.

Found this:
The weekend before the massacre, he rented a room through Airbnb at the 21-story Ogden condominiums in downtown Las Vegas and stayed there during a music festival below that included Chance the Rapper, Muse, Lorde and Blink-182.
source:

www.theguardian.com...

I'm wondering if he attended any other concerts or festivals, maybe as a scout or he used them as cover for something. Those concerts would be a great meeting place and probably easy to blend in and get lost in the crowd.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
how many hotels would allow a food cart to sit in a hallway ...for days...without removing it! Bullpoop alphabet video

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Frankly, I don't really need to hear that there was a motive or what it was. I can live with the explanation that "shxt happens". It always has and always will. The actual murder rate in the entire world as of right now is probably lower than it ever has been. Or at least lower than it has been for the better part of a century. Violent crime has been dropping like a rock for more than a decade and all we get is this scare mongering they've been bombarding us with because shxt still happens from time to time because it is the price we pay for freedom.[/quote

They got you brainwashed to think shxt happens and always will, when something like that happens and gets covered up or evidences ignored. WAKE UP.

ON another note, if that video was showing Paddock with weapons and ammo in luggage… well, they're made out of plastic because I see no evidence of HEAVY luggage in that video.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you xuenchen, I managed to miss that theory, it seems to fit quite well. Are the U.S. and the House of Saud so close that they would allow this hit to happen on U.S. soil and cover it up to save Saudi face?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

But then again....

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What really happened?
It involved Saudi Royals and a coup attempt.
The massacre was done by air from helicopters using PMC's.
It was a distraction, nothing more.
Check out John E Hoover's Youtube channel.
Plenty of evidence provided there.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I think it involved black magic. But I believe in that; and many do not; so my theory immediately causes people to write me off at the point I mention that.

The strange thing is how many people believe in the bible and not magic!
The bible says there is magic and powers are real but they all come from the same place.
If they were not real why so many warnings throughout the bible.
There are spirits, other "gods" are mentioned and are real they are just receiving their power from evil.

Colossians 2:8 ESV
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

Do not practice divination or sorcery. (Leviticus 19:26)

Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and because of these detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you." (Deuteronomy 18:10-12)

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. (Ephesians 6:12-13)

Leviticus 19:31 ESV
“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

More on the subject
www.openbible.info...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

There was so much wrong with that story from the word go , and people claiming to see shooters at other hotels on the strip , yet we have a lone gun man again ? The Saudi angle is interesting as is the airport across the road and who was meeting nearby .

The top ten floors and the Saudi and Trump connection is the key i think

Could be that our half alien with all the guns was supposed to be involved in something like this eventually but died.
There was a lot of mystery in that story and a lot of unanswered questions too.

Dead Man With Weapons Stash Linked to Missing Oxnard Woman Who Believed He Was Alien Savior
ktla.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I see it the same way as I'd see it if he killed one person with a tire iron.

But you see how this kind of person acts? Simple.
Why did the guy not just walk down the main street shooting? There was so much planning and oddities involved not at all like a nut just going off.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't even think Paddock was the dead guy in the hotel room; we never saw his face. The whole event is so rift with inconsistencies and lies from the authorities; how can you believe anything in a 1984 atmosphere that has become America.

The Clark County Coroner’s Office fought the release of the autopsy report, choosing to pay more than $32,000 in legal fees instead. Now it is clear that the revelation that Stephen Paddock actually died at 12 p.m. on Oct. 2, 2017, may have been what they were trying to hide, because it calls the validity of every police officer and FBI agent involved in the investigation into question, and it opens a new host of questions about how the massacre unfolded.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Unfortunately thanks for the reminder...

The official story cannot possibly be the truth, I was there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join