It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki In Africa (Abzu Sumerian Lower World)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Vhedza
a reply to: Harte

I know its based on Sitchin...You may have good reason to think he's a fraud which I can understand but it doesnt mean people cannot express their views incorrect or not.

Thats the whole point of debate.

You also seem to assume that I'm naive and blindly accept what Sitchin and the documentary suggest but I dont.

I also covered the alternative view based on the Documentary 'Ancient Aliens Debunked' which I respect.

Ancient Aliens Debunked

Please dont formulate your opinions about what I think on an entire subject based on one article.

You posted a documentary based on fraudulent claims made by a con man that was after our hard-earned money.
I pointed out this was fraudulent.
Whether you believe it or not, there are more people than me and you reading this, so take my pronouns any way you want to.

Also, I think you might want to look into the "whole point of debate."

What I did was debate. What you are doing is not.

Harte

Sure...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Sure...

I think that rather proves Harte's point, does it not?

I guess it also means you don't really have an informed opinion to express?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Has anyone yet managed to explain why the advanced space-faring Nibblers* had to spend millions of years genetically modifying apes to use antler picks to dig for gold, instead of just using a mechanical drill and mining it all themselves in a matter of weeks? Other than that they were all too busy having incestuous sex with each other and throwing temper tantrums to actually do any work?

* the correct name for the inhabitants of Nibiru, for those new to these discussions

They could at least have given them shovels and picks.

Harte

The shovels and picks were all being used to build the pyramids which were in turn needed to show them how to get to their spaceport on account of they couldn't read a map

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Sure...

I think that rather proves Harte's point, does it not?

I guess it also means you don't really have an informed opinion to express?

I guess he's right....I've already expressed what the Documentary suggests and he's free to disagree...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Has anyone yet managed to explain why the advanced space-faring Nibblers* had to spend millions of years genetically modifying apes to use antler picks to dig for gold, instead of just using a mechanical drill and mining it all themselves in a matter of weeks? Other than that they were all too busy having incestuous sex with each other and throwing temper tantrums to actually do any work?

* the correct name for the inhabitants of Nibiru, for those new to these discussions

Yes I've noted that for the past decades that these folks could conquer interstellar space but think using created man power using crude tools is the 'best solution' instead of using heavy machinery guided by an AI.

I mean we have massive machines to do mining now and we can get to planets and send probes out but cannot do interstellar - we aren't even close to doing so.

www.thehindu.com...

So why were the Nibblers such complete idiots? Because Sitchin was...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It's not as if the abzu wasn't described by the ancient Mesopotamians.

The translation of the word is simply not in question and it has the same use every time it appears.

You can't have "abzu" mean "lower world" when springs come from it and wells draw from it.

As devastating to your argument as this truth is, it's also a fact that there is no genetic lab described or mentioned in any ancient documents.

Lastly, the first sentence from your link reads:

According to Zechariah Sitchin’s The Lost Book of Enki, the Anunnaki left their Home Planet Nibiru in search of Gold to help repair its deteriorating atmosphere.

"The Lost Book of Enki" is an admitted work of fiction and no ancient Mesopotamian writings mention anything whatsoever about the Anunnaki needing gold OR humans being created to mine it.

Harte

Why are you even responding to this poster? He is click/troll and offering no discussion or argument. In my opinion, he needs reporting for trolling. So many posts, so little content or interaction on a meaningful level. Absolute waste of time and effort.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

It's not as if the abzu wasn't described by the ancient Mesopotamians.

The translation of the word is simply not in question and it has the same use every time it appears.

You can't have "abzu" mean "lower world" when springs come from it and wells draw from it.

As devastating to your argument as this truth is, it's also a fact that there is no genetic lab described or mentioned in any ancient documents.

Lastly, the first sentence from your link reads:

According to Zechariah Sitchin’s The Lost Book of Enki, the Anunnaki left their Home Planet Nibiru in search of Gold to help repair its deteriorating atmosphere.

"The Lost Book of Enki" is an admitted work of fiction and no ancient Mesopotamian writings mention anything whatsoever about the Anunnaki needing gold OR humans being created to mine it.

Harte

Why are you even responding to this poster? He is click/troll and offering no discussion or argument. In my opinion, he needs reporting for trolling. So many posts, so little content or interaction on a meaningful level. Absolute waste of time and effort.

"Deny Ignorance."
Other people than the OP read these threads.

Harte

top topics

<< 1   >>

join