It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki In Africa (Abzu Sumerian Lower World)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The Sumerian Lower World was called The Abzu.

Its been suggested that rather than referring to an Underworld similar to the Hades of Greek Mythology, it was actually a reference to Earth's Southern Hemisphere.

For this reason, the description of the Abzu as the ‘Lower World’ in the Sumerian Texts may perhaps be understood as a reference to the division of the Earth between Enki and Enlil along the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, with the Southern Hemisphere being placed under Enki's control, and the Northern Hemisphere or 'Upper World' controlled by Enlil.

If this interpretation is correct, then the Sumerian Abzu or 'Lower World' was actually in Africa and was the site at which Enki's Genetics Lab was located, and where the Adamu prototype was Genetically engineered.

This is what is suggested in the featured Documentary on which the article below is based.

The Anunnaki In Africa
edit on 5-7-2019 by Vhedza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vhedza

Oh Michael Tellinger.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Lol...Its not a Michael Tellinger argument.

Don't know if you've watched the Documentary.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Oh no I'm a total n00b never explored any sort of conspiracy or anything like that.

I don't even know who michael tellinger is...........

ViperTV I seem to get all their videos in my suggestions.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Check them out when you have time.

Their stuff is pretty well researched.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vhedza

Check them out when you have time.

Their stuff is pretty well researched.

I began to but then I saw that it was hosted on the scholarly site "afrikaiswoke". It was just more than I could bear.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

Hahaha...Culture can be fun...Not all serious arguments are clothed in a cloak of seriousness.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's not as if the abzu wasn't described by the ancient Mesopotamians.

The translation of the word is simply not in question and it has the same use every time it appears.

You can't have "abzu" mean "lower world" when springs come from it and wells draw from it.

As devastating to your argument as this truth is, it's also a fact that there is no genetic lab described or mentioned in any ancient documents.

Lastly, the first sentence from your link reads:

According to Zechariah Sitchin’s The Lost Book of Enki, the Anunnaki left their Home Planet Nibiru in search of Gold to help repair its deteriorating atmosphere.

"The Lost Book of Enki" is an admitted work of fiction and no ancient Mesopotamian writings mention anything whatsoever about the Anunnaki needing gold OR humans being created to mine it.

Harte
edit on 7/5/2019 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Its not 'my argument'...Its the argument made in the Documentary.

Thanks for taking time to read and consider it though.

I thought it was an interesting take on the subject based on the Documentary.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Who knows what may be true, but there is a very interesting site called: "Adam's Calendar", that seems worth looking into.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It is possible there was a time the regions of Southern Iraq - Kuwait, North Eastern Saudi Arabia, South West Iran or Northern Persian Gulf area were a large Marsh.
This large Marsh ERIDU Region would of been as far up as lower Euphrates-Tigre river region and would of connected to a larger expanded region of the Persian Gulf.
This marshland would of provided adequate land for deeper surface access with the then saturated ground.

When factoring in the layout of land water and sea it seems this area of Iraq would make for a good location for ERIDU "activity".
I do feel there were more southern labs that did go into Africa and as far East as Eastern Iran - Pakistan and possibly India but the E-ABZU stations were probably Iraq located.
Perhaps there are secrets or access below surface not found yet to further strengthen the theory.

None the less interesting thread

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yeah...Its also another Southern African site that raises interesting questions
edit on 5-7-2019 by Vhedza because: spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thanks...Thats also another possibility

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Its not 'my argument'...Its the argument made in the Documentary.

Thanks for taking time to read and consider it though.

I thought it was an interesting take on the subject based on the Documentary.

You posted it.
And while you might find it interesting, I would think that you would be even more interested to know the "documentary" is based on lies from the fraud Sitchin.

Harte

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I know its based on Sitchin...You may have good reason to think he's a fraud which I can understand but it doesnt mean people cannot express their views incorrect or not.

Thats the whole point of debate.

You also seem to assume that I'm naive and blindly accept what Sitchin and the documentary suggest but I dont.

I also covered the alternative view based on the Documentary 'Ancient Aliens Debunked' which I respect.

Ancient Aliens Debunked

Please dont formulate your opinions about what I think on an entire subject based on one article.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Also the majority of the African continent is in the Northern hemisphere not the Southern.

edit to add:

Bantu creation myths (which covers large parts of Africa) also makes no mention of alien visitation that i have found anyway.
edit on 6-7-2019 by johnb because: .

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

I think the argument relates to Southern Africa specifically...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Has anyone yet managed to explain why the advanced space-faring Nibblers* had to spend millions of years genetically modifying apes to use antler picks to dig for gold, instead of just using a mechanical drill and mining it all themselves in a matter of weeks? Other than that they were all too busy having incestuous sex with each other and throwing temper tantrums to actually do any work?

* the correct name for the inhabitants of Nibiru, for those new to these discussions

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I know its based on Sitchin...You may have good reason to think he's a fraud which I can understand but it doesnt mean people cannot express their views incorrect or not.

Thats the whole point of debate.

You also seem to assume that I'm naive and blindly accept what Sitchin and the documentary suggest but I dont.

I also covered the alternative view based on the Documentary 'Ancient Aliens Debunked' which I respect.

Ancient Aliens Debunked

Please dont formulate your opinions about what I think on an entire subject based on one article.

You posted a documentary based on fraudulent claims made by a con man that was after our hard-earned money.
I pointed out this was fraudulent.
Whether you believe it or not, there are more people than me and you reading this, so take my pronouns any way you want to.

Also, I think you might want to look into the "whole point of debate."

What I did was debate. What you are doing is not.

Harte

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Has anyone yet managed to explain why the advanced space-faring Nibblers* had to spend millions of years genetically modifying apes to use antler picks to dig for gold, instead of just using a mechanical drill and mining it all themselves in a matter of weeks? Other than that they were all too busy having incestuous sex with each other and throwing temper tantrums to actually do any work?

* the correct name for the inhabitants of Nibiru, for those new to these discussions

They could at least have given them shovels and picks.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join