It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jd0Fengland

Must be nice up there on that pedestal looking down. Air not a little thin for your liking? LoL

Is there space for Mr 10 names?

What about the Holy Roman Empire and Church of St Peter how many countless millions have they had their hand in killing throughout history?

Politics don't kill people jd0Fengland, people kill other people.

And communists are people just like you or me.

On paper, communism looks like a sensible notion, in practice, however, people are corrupt bastards, there's the problem right there.
edit on 5-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Communist are lower than nazis in my opinion and nazis are already just about as low as it can get

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Need to calm yourself with these labels jd0Fengland.

A bastard is a bastard, their political ideology aside.

Don't you imagine there are millions of people in the world who subscribe to something that resembles the communist ideoogy that are perfectly acceptable human beings?

Canny all be nasty four-letter C words surely?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Should have probably told the bankers the same.

Ah well, canny win them all eh?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Calm down with Labels? Sais the man labeling tommy robinson a racist, a man he has probably never met and only reads stuff about yeah good joke

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Perfect noun and adjective where Robinson is concerned and hardly misplaced.

You, however, are applying nonsensical illogical mince to millions of people who simply share a political ideology.

Apples and Oranges jd0Fengland by rather a large order of magnitude.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It is misplaced its not racist to question a religion, its not racist to highlight paedophiles that the government was seeking to keep quiet and brush under the carpet not just this case the rotherham one too where the order from uptop was brush this under the carpet we dont want to be labelled racist, tommy highlighted it and got justice for THOUSANDS of girls who would of neved of got it if it wasn't for tommy
edit on 5-7-2019 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SailorJerry

Should have probably told the bankers the same.

Ah well, canny win them all eh?

Youre not wrong there

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Communism is hardly a religion, quite the opposite in some respects, or it was for a while for some. LoL

It's against the law to call people at trial paedophiles before they are found guilty for obvious reasons.

The people Police and Social workers that brushed it under the carpet because of the race card should have been in the dock beside them, that's a given.

Tommy, however, is a racist and highlighted nothing that people did not already know, true fact.

Tommy ""highlighted"" Tommy, again for very obvious reasons.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Your deluded i never said communism was a religion i was referring to tommy questioning islam, you also need to look at facts the guy he asked was convicted already awaiting sentence thats why tommy said "how you feel about the judgement" and how is it racist to question a religion? What race is muslim? As far as i knew any race could be muslim or are you stereotyping people with islamic beliefs to a race now?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Not deluded possably a little deranged and just a bit pished, but pubs out and it is half 2.

If that's not my privilege it my darn right. LoL

Fact is Tommy highlighted nothing nor exposed anything he simply used the nefarious horrendous affair and other peoples homework for his own purpose.

How do i fell about which judgment, Robisons or the beasts?

You reasoning i imagine goes something like, Muslims are not a race, so you can’t be racist, well that's simply incorrect.

Muslims may not be a race but the nonsensical violence and oppression directed towards them is indeed racially motivated and known as Islamophobia.

Semantics son, simple semantics now really. LoL

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You definitely drunk or something i wasnt asking you your opinion on the judgement thats a exact quote of what tommy asked a convicted paedophile who was awaiting sentence after being found guilty which you seem to deem a impressionable offence , you basically just admitted tommy isnt a racist if hes guilty of what you just said which is not my opinion but that would make him islamophobic if anything

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

And you're simply incorrect as to when and how Robinson came away with his statements.

I think Tommy committed contempt of court.

The judges think Tommy committed contempt.

I imagine there reasoning stands up, else his appeal may have gone rather better than it did.

Quite simple really, drunk or not.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Your the one mistaken you probably believe the pic you shared is gospel truth look at what he said the video is out there

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Are the judges also mistaken?

How many times is that now? LoL

Put it this way, i don't think Robinson, or any of his ilk, nor Muppets that support him or his perverted agenda, would know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on there arse.

As to the gospel's truth, that be of the Man made variety then?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You talking about people not knowing the truth if it jumped up n bit them with your distorted version of events LOL the video is out there watch it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I've seen a multitude of videos where Robinson is concerned. LoL

None of them good.

Heres one of him at his best.

That's your social justice warrior???

How can he be King of the whole Muslim race(Even Tommy says RACE) when Gammon is not Hallal ffs?

A link with your alleged supporting video might be nice.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
5 pages in and some of you still don't get it, the education system in the US needs some tweaking.

Anyhow, one more criminal off the streets, good riddance.
edit on 5-7-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

(post by RMFX1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Contempt of court over facebook...

and criminal justice isnt a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join