It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Good.

I'm gonna have a beer to celebrate now. **ck him.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

another scumbag off the streets LOL, never mind justice never mind ethics just lock him up because you dont agree with him seems logical if you're a derranged brainwashed lefty

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You don't have the right to jeopardize fair trials thus possibly open up avenues of appeal or get the bastard off on an unsafe conviction.

Tommy 10 names was warned in a court of law not to repeat his crap and choose to do so again right outside a court under similar circumstances.

Take the piss and the judges are apt to take the huff, quite simple really.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jd0Fengland

Correction another racist nonsensical scumbag off the streets. x

What about breaking the law?

People have been known to be locked up for that.

Tommys no exception.

Even if you seem to think he is. LoL
edit on 5-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

never has anyone been locked up for the law he broke though but your brain cant comprehend that because bad man a racist LOL you was described and socially engineered by people in the 1930s at the school of Frankfurt, such a independent thinker you are
edit on 5-7-2019 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You don't have the right to jeopardize fair trials thus possibly open up avenues of appeal or get the bastard off on an unsafe conviction.

Tommy 10 names was warned in a court of law not to repeat his crap and choose to do so again right outside a court under similar circumstances.

Take the piss and the judges are apt to take the huff, quite simple really.

I guess in the uk they don't sequester juries? Or are the courts incapable (on demand) in failing their responsibilities? Lots of negligence around these days, wouldn't surprise me if your courts are just as stupid as ours :-) Of course, negligence us not an excuse, but rather a habit it seems.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Plenty of people have been locked up for contempt of court. LoL

It happens almost on a daily basis for a multitude of reasons inside most courts.

As to independent thought, next thing you will be wanting an original idea. x

I like to think i keep an open mind to most ideologies in life, even if i don't support such, but not the ones supported by racist little twats like Robinson with there own little agenda and axe to grind.

If you wish to support cokehead muppets that spread nothing more than fear and hatred, that's your own choice, good luck with that, let me know how all that works out for you sometime down the line.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

never in the uk look it up, but then again dont let facts get in the way just spew out whatever comes to your head

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

should i say never has a journalist been sent to prison for contempt

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Don't even think you would need a jury, the contempt of court charge already being associated with a previous appearance in court for similar crap.

Our courts of law do indeed have a lot to answer for and leave a lot to be desired where justice is concerned.

Guess that's why justice is blind?

Sure herd Tommy screaming his crap all the same and decided to put pale to that gibberish.

Lucky as well or the horrible rapist bastard might have gotten off, thus free to continue to their horrendous acts of depravity.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What about racist journalists with previous and an extensive criminal record ta boot.

How do you imagine those would fare?

And calling Robinson a journalist is rather a stretch and then some no matter which racist rag he manages to contribute to. LoL

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
He didn't affect that judgement ONE BIT, be honest with yourselves.

UK has some dumb laws!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Not only that the guy was already found guilty awaiting sentence so the judgement had already passed

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

That's very true.

But when dumb people choose to break the law........well, the saying "Even The Sun Shines on a Dog's Ass Some Days" springs to mind.

Tommy got his just deserts where this case is concerned.

Not often ile prase the British justice system, but on this occasion, i have to say, hat and a balloon.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That picture is so factually incorrect he asked a CONVICTED paedophile how he felt about the verdict πŸ˜‚ "before there has been a finding by a jury" lets just make stuff up to fit our agenda just see what it sais at the bottom of the pic "wear red be counted" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ couldnt make this up your using a communist facebook picture to try bolster your opinion

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I think you might find what the judge said to him may indeed be factually correct.

Hence Tommy's current predicament.

Let's just wait and see if he does indeed find himself inside.

Wonder what the social work reports will return?

Cool to be a fly on that wall. LoL

As to my agenda, I just want to see an end to austerity and hatred towards the wrong crowd for the wrong reasons, quite simple really.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You read my edit? im really not going to respond anymore your either a communist or brain dead straight reading communist propaganda and communism killed more people than the nazis its just not spoken about

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So if i was a ""communist"" you would take issue with that?

I'm not but i think we can see your hatred shining bright.

Your true colours are now well shown methinks. LoL

Don't hate the player's little bit, hate the game. x

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Not atall but id disregard everything you say and look down on you for supporting a ideology that killed more than 3xs the number nazis did(only includes stalins kills never mind all the other regimes probably closer to 5xs). also if your not a communist why you got pics from a communist Facebook group πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Another prime example of why we told the British to get bent in 1776

Problem is its coming here if we dont stop the other treasonous bastards on our own soil

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join