It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And still....its about poor bloody Tommy with you isn't it.

Sorry, but there's other people far more deserving of my sympathy....like those poor girls who were used and abused.
So many people let them down yet when it came to the trial of those responsible for carrying out those horrendous acts some #ing twat deliberately tries to jeopardise their trial just to gain some publicity for himself.

Me, I think those people deserve my sympathy and not some crap, never has been football hooligan who has never been worth a #ing nut.

He broke the law, he get's punished.
I break the law, I get punished.

I can live with that.

There really is no point in discussing this further with you.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It’s not about tommy

Look you think tommy is terrible for jeopardizing the case against rapist

In other words tommy needs to be served a lesson to not jeopardize these cases

So he should be legally punished

Then here comes you and your crowd to call tommy names and guilty before his appeal is over

That could have allowed him to get away Scott free, and to jeopardize more rapists trials

So you actually by jeopardizing Tommy’s trial were helping him jeopardize rapists trials

You ought to be ashamed

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Who is it you want me to find now?

I think its a Yellow Pages your after mate.

Let your own fingers do the walking.

It is easy to find people in the jail.......because they are in a jail ffs.

Edit: Some of them are apparently in HMP Armley Leeds.

Here is their phone number, 0113 203 2600, you can give them a call, ask them to put you on their visitor's list, and give them a right good stern talking to! Good luck with that by the way, i imagine they might get moved about a bit so you might need to try the other HMP all the same.

edit on 8-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I'm a Muslim plant eh?

Listen flower we have still not seen this invisible Birth Certificate of yours. LoL

And you still have not told me what this ""Muslim Agenda"" is that you assume me to be part of nether. x

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bartconnolly

www.nytimes.com...

Is this somewhat closer to the mark?

How about In some areas of Tennessee where in 2001, three 10-year-old girls were married to men aged 24-31.

eu.tennessean.com...

Woman's rights??? They could not vote until the last century in America and the UK ffs.
edit on 8-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

My simple Google search ""connections"". LoL

Returned the names of Khalid Raja Mahmood, Tauqeer Hussain, Yasser Kabir, Sufyan Ziarab, Bilal Ziarab, and Israr Ali.

With some pictures ta boot.

I know who should be ashamed, and it not Freeborn, but racist apologists like yourself that refuse to see Tommy boy 10 names for the bawbag he is.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I criticised Yaxley-Lennon both in real life discussions and here on ATS, hardly on a par with Yaxley-Lennons crime.

And there were no reporting restrictions on his case, he wasn't also waiting to be tried in other courts for similar offences.

Apples and oranges.

It seems Yaxley-Lennon is seeking asylum in the USA.
Unfortunately I suspect his previous attempt to enter the USA using a forged passport with yet another false name and his drug and violence convictions may prevent this mutually beneficial outcome from occurring.

www.independent.co.uk...

Oh, and what EXACTLY should I be ashamed of?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I criticised Yaxley-Lennon both in real life discussions and here on ATS, hardly on a par with Yaxley-Lennons crime.

And there were no reporting restrictions on his case, he wasn't also waiting to be tried in other courts for similar offences.

Apples and oranges.

Unfortunately I suspect his previous attempt to enter the USA using a forged passport with yet another false name and his drug and violence convictions may prevent this mutually beneficial outcome from occurring.

www.independent.co.uk...

Just when you thought Robinson couldn't get any more ridiculous, he gets interviewed by Alex Jones.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Freeborn

Apples and oranges.

www.independent.co.uk...

Just when you thought Robinson couldn't get any more ridiculous, he gets interviewed by Alex Jones.

Oh good so now he's mainstream.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

It’s not about tommy

It's not? Well, judging by the number of posts you've made about him you certainly could have fooled me.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
From the Independent article linked to above:

The Independent revealed that Robinson’s Facebook live video sparked an application by five defence lawyers to dismiss a jury who were deliberating on charges against men who groomed and raped girls in Huddersfield. Judge Geoffrey Marson QC dismissed the application and the defendants were convicted, in the second of three linked trials that saw 20 men jailed

Lucky for the victims that this application did not succeed, eh?

But no, TR did nothing wrong according to some on here.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Just to sum up, thanks to TR's behaviour, the child rapist scum's lawyers were gifted the grounds to apply to have the jury discharged. Fortunately, the Judge rejected that Application. Yet you get on your high horse and huff and puff and accuse others of all sorts of made up nonsense which you think we should be ashamed of whilst doggedly defending TR (or Y-L).

How would you be posting about all of this had that Application been successful, I wonder?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I've repeatedly tried to explain to Grambler how Tommy Ten Names actions threatened both the future of the ongoing trial Yaxley-Lennon was trying his best to compromise and other trials which some of the defendants were involved with.
It was so obvious that defence lawyers would claim that their clients would not be able to get a fair trial.

All this was explained to Yaxley-Lennon and still he persisted.
Why?

And this has been repeatedly explained to Grambler and other US Yaxley-Lennon supporters and still they persist.
Why?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Because they have their blinkers on and their fingers in their ears and an agenda to push?

It puzzles me how these posters try to paint Yaxley-Lennon as being targeted and persecuted by the evil State when it is perfectly clear that he does his best to be prosecuted so that he can get the publicity and sow the seeds of hatred that he so obviously wants and needs.

Top tip: If you have been warned by a Judge not to commit an act of contempt and have had this all spelled out to you in plain language by said Judge and you don't want to be sent to prison - don't do it.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
More from that Independent article:

Tommy Robinson has launched a public appeal for Donald Trump to grant him "political asylum" as he faces imprisonment. The anti-Islam activist, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was found to have committed contempt of court last week. Ahead of his sentencing hearing on Thursday, Robinson appeared on the InfoWars conspiracy channel to broadcast a message to the US president. “I beg Donald Trump, I beg the American government, to look at my case,” he said on Monday. “I need evacuation from this country because dark forces are at work.”

And there's more:

“This is a direct appeal on behalf of my family – we love the United States, I have no future here [in Britain],” he added. “The country has fallen.” Robinson ranted about “globalists”, the media and “political correctness”, accusing the British government of trying to “silence" him. Host Alex Jones claimed that Mr Trump “would be watching” and vowed to send a video of Robinson’s appeal to the White House.

Please take him.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You implying my channel means I have an agenda?

I guess if wanting child rapists and the authorities that allow it to be brought to justice is an agenda, then I do have one

No i am trying to show how someone who alleges a poster on ATS is a "muslim plant" and has an "agenda" compares to someone who actually has a youtube political based channel, i have watched some of your videos as you post links to them regularly I have yet to see a video by Andyshake06 the "muslim plant", I believe most people on youtube show signs of narcissism, with the need for likes to stroke their ego, maybe you are different from ther millions of others though, i may never find out, hope you get "your" message out there

I think we all want child rapists in jail, or is this that silly game Americans like to play, where if you disagree with one thing must mean you agree with the other, as I stated before the rapists were guilty and so was Tommy, what is hard to understand about that? 45 pages in and on a site that denys ignorance, this is why I barely log in anymore, more intelligence shown by dogs chasing their tales.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

FYI people here are posting the 2017 trial but nothing about the Marsden admission said under the gagging order.
Clearly TR cant be held for contempt for affecting a Jury when the Judge already said ( under his gagging order) he didnt affect it.
HERE iws what he was charged with
www.gov.uk...
1. Publishing information that was subject to a restriction prohibiting any reporting of the trial until a later, related trial had concluded
2. Publishing a video encouraging his followers to harass the defendants, creating a substantial risk that their rights would be seriously impeded
3. Illegally photographing and intimidating defendants as they entered court