It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bartconnolly

Semantics and you know it.

Islamophobia is very real or do you disagree?

Those scriptures you allude to are the creation of Man and contain about as much true word of God as my lavvy roll does.

Same with all the rest of our very Man-made religious texts.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

you are incorrect . He was not in the National Front!
He tried two other names and they never stuck.
The name came IIR from a guy who was a critic and who wrote under the name Tommy Robinson so he adopted the name of his critic are an ironic joke just as he had with the two earlier ones.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

While you go out of your way to defend police and officials that covered up for rape gangs for decades that rapes thousands of girls, and treated many of the underage rape victims like criminals

And where have I done any of that?

Oh and you saying I have been proven wrong doesn’t make it so

You said it yourself, not me, sunshine. Try reading your own posts.

link   

Sorry whats Tommy been accused of blowing up now? LoL

He's been done with contempt of court not committing a terrorist act, hardly the same thing at all.

Tommy's not a terrorist he's a twat!

Were any of those unfair convictions over screaming racist abuse at defendants before they were deemed guilty outside a court?
edit on 8-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So you did not let him in then?

We will have to keep him then i suppose.
LoL

Look I am not saying the guy has never done anything wrong

I was showed a clip on here of him blaming all Muslims for the 7/7 attack

That’s wrong

He has said and done dumb things

But he and many many other working class British people saw the police allow gangs to devestate their communities almost untouched

Telford is a town of 170 thousand

Over 1000 thousand underage girls were sexual assaulted there for three decades. These families begged to the police, begged for someone to cover the story, and no one helped them

So I get the anger and frustration of people like tommy

And what amazes me is that so many people spend so much more time talking about their hatred of him than the officials that allowed the abuse to occur

And that this contempt’s seems to be selectively applied so that the officials can # up one of the people that has been vocal about their complicity

And lastly, the ag saying all uk people should be careful what they say in social media lest the be arrested as well

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Oh so you didn’t say the police weren’t complicit in these crimes?

And again, I haven’t been proven wrong

You lying saying I moved the goal posts is not proving me wrong

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You are right - my mistake, it was the BNP, not NF.

As for his name, not according to Wiki:

he name Tommy Robinson is a pseudonym taken from a prominent member of the "Men In Gear" (MIG) football hooligan crew, which follows Luton Town Football Club.[36] The member named Tommy Robinson wrote two books about his 25 years of hooliganism.[4]

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

As it was, once the police grew some balls a decade ago, many of these abusive sex gangs have been blown open. There has been a long list of trials and investigations. Tommy Robinson has been opportunistic in his exploitation of this situation. He's not telling us anything we don't know.

1. So YOU ADMIT he is not guilty of contempt because we already know this in the public domain?
2. Being opportunistic and publicising something like the media do with Rolf Harris or Jimmy Saville or Gary Glitter isnt illegal or contempt.
3. TR was doing this long before it became reported and he continues to do it BECAUSE IT IS NOT widely reported.
4. The media still isnt widely reporting these cases. they didnt report the record of the TR case after the gagging order was lifted
5. Ther are about 40 towns under investigation. Ther are about 250 suspected towns so this is far from over or investigated.
6. If you think it is widely reported just how many actual child rapes do you think occurred in your widely reported knowledge?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Its all one to me Grambler, looks like the Man has gotten his just deserts anyhoo.

But he's not the social justice warrior he is made out to be.

As to the bastards responsible for letting those wee girls get tampered with, repeatedly no less.

"let the heavens fall through justice be done" is my thinking on the matter.

Like i said i don't think we are that worried with what they say in social media getting us arrested, Polis is rather a hard-pressed mob nevermind 20,000 Men down.

edit on 8-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Stop splitting hairs. If you mean by "complicit" they took no action then you are, of course, correct. To lie and accuse me of "going out of my way" to defend them is just bollox.

But hey, at least I don’t lie about people moving goal posts when they prove me wrong!

You were the one that said it, not me. Try reading your own posts.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yes what gets me is that tommy and others said after the Rotherham case report was made public that this was just the tip of the iceberg

He said this happened in towns all over the uk

Yet it didn’t become a big story. People acted like after Rotherham the problem had been solved

Then The telford scandal became public. Thousands more girls raped. Police complicity for three decades

Now we are being told the problem has now been solved

So what happens if another scandal emerges?

The willingness for some people to want to ignore this is disturbing to me

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Stop splitting hairs. If you mean by "complicit" they took no action then you are, of course, correct. To lie and accuse me of "going out of my way" to defend them is just bollox.

But hey, at least I don’t lie about people moving goal posts when they prove me wrong!

You were the one that said it, not me. Try reading your own posts.

I have read my own posts.

Show me where is was proven wrong about tommy reporting this in 2011 while the media was basically silent

And you jnew exactly what I meant by complicit by the police because I have talked about in in over a dozen posts

You tried to defend the police by saying they weren’t, even knowing they attacked the rape victims as criminals

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

None of his convictions were to do with racism except possibly when he yelled "sheep shaggers" at a Group of Welsh supporters at a match if you can call that racism. that was his one and only hooliganism related conviction. After an off duty police man intervened in a verbal row between him and his girlfriend and grabbed him he was convicted for hitting the police man. after the police raided his house with 15 detectives and spent six hours photocopying all papers in the house and spent 18 months going through those papers they found that he had used a company to back up a loan for a mortgage for his brother in law but the company at the time didn't have the assets to back the amount ? the loan was paid off so there were no victims of any fraud but he was convicted of fraud for this. That's the sum of all his other UK convictions as far as I know.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

looks like the Man has gotten his just deserts anyhoo.

So you agree that he is correct in saying that he is targeted because of who he is rather than what he did in this particular case? sorry but the law is not meant to work like that. If someone did something even something illegal and got away with it you can't say framing them for something else is a legal tactic the State can or should use.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Saying that I have in some way gone out of my way to defend the police just because I queried your use of the word "complicit" is just dishonest so I will leave you to your self righteous faux outrage.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Robinson has accumulated several criminal convictions and has served three prison sentences.

His criminal record includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession, public order offenses, and now contempt of court.

He has served at least three separate custodial sentences in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents, and in 2014 for mortgage fraud.

Yes your correct, he's a smashing fellow, salt of the Earth really. LoL

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Saying that I have in some way gone out of my way to defend the police just because I queried your use of the word "complicit" is just dishonest so I will leave you to your self righteous faux outrage.

Good call

I would leave to if I was showed to be lying about moving goal posts then defending the police who treated child rape victims as criminals as not complicit

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So you agree that he is correct in saying that he is targeted because of who he is rather than what he did in this particular case? sorry but the law is not meant to work like that. If someone did something even something illegal and got away with it you can't say framing them for something else is a legal tactic the State can or should use.

Well, I have no problem with the Police targeting known criminal twats so I'm good with that.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

No Im correct IIR. The original Tommy robinson wrote in his books about Stephen Lennon and wrote negatively about him. He Criticised Stephen Lennon Or I think actually he mentioned stephen Lennon by name but not anyone else in the books. He used their nicknames. so Stephen Lennon started using tommy Robinson as a nick name to annoy the real tommy robinson. But it ended up sticking.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I don't think you seem to understand how our appeals process nor CPS function.

If you appeal and get out they will simply attempt to establish whether or nor the conviction was safe.

If found to be so you are either put back in the nick or charged again with the same offence thus go back to court.

Which is exactly what happened to Tommy boy 10 names.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join