It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Is it?

Not where i hail from.

We are doing better than the 80s anyway.

How did we treat homosexuality in days gone by?

The same way the Sharia crazy places me thinks.

Don't your nation still have camps that attempt to fix gayness? LoL

And for the homeless soon as well should Trump have anything to do with there predicaments.
edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We are all hypocrites to one degree or another Grambler.

I think the church might leave me standing all the same.

It's just how we roll as a species i suppose.

Do you ken their names? x

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well it takes a special hypocrite to complain about Islamophobia and then smear Christianity

Whatever this is well off topic

Tommy is in jail

So enjoy your celebration

And don’t worry about those pesky officials that let the rapists go on for three decades

As long as we get all the people locked up complaining about them , then problem solved

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Naw mate ile tar all organized religious practice with the same manky brush.

I dinna discriminate there. LoL

Just as long as Tommy appreciates the razor blades under the door in the spirit in which they are offered i suppose.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Yes the discussion was about whether Tommy Robinsons showing the video could lead to a mistrial. the idea being as the Judge said on the friday that TR could pervert the course of Justice by doing hois video and reporting outside the court. But the very next court day AFTER teh gagging order was in place the STATE PROSECUTOR and the Judge when faced with a defence motion to dismiss because of TRs video AGREED with each other that TRs video and report outside the court had NO EFFECT on the curse of Justice. But this was said under a gagging order. Not a gagging order on the trial of muslims gang rapists of children but a gagging order on talking about Tommy Robinson.
Yes I agree with you

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
said "he refers to what at the time were defendants as Muslim Pedophiles and Rapists for kudos outside a court on social media. "
WRONG! He referred to ALREADY CONVICTED muslims child rapists. The hearing was a SENTENCING hearing. their trial was over.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
said "'Tommy' isn't anti muslim..." Correct! He even had muslims friends. He is anti Islam. He is opposed to muslims who follow the scriptures of their religion. Most of them are radicalised in prison or in Mosques. So he wants those Mosques under the spotlight or not built. If you look up the "Ramadan Bombathon" annual statistics you will get and idea of what proportion of terror attacks are Islamic and non Islamic.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
said "Nope, he refers to what at the time were defendants as Muslim Pedophiles and Rapists for kudos outside a court on social media. "
Wrong ! They were already convicted . their trial was over . the court was called to SENTENCE them.
2 "Possibly allowing future avenues for an unsafe conviction or appeal."
Wrong! because that is what the Judge said and then the Judge put a barring order on reporting and then when faced with a defence appeal for a mistrial the Judge and the AG AGREED that Troom Robinsons behaviour DID NOT AFFECT THE TRIAL atr all. But he saifd that under a barring order so it was not reported until months later and the Mainstream media didn't report it even than. It was TR himself who submitted the official court report transcript to the recorder of London.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

said "Admit what I didn't deny anything? I pointed out that the claim in the you tube video is irrelevant."
A video showing the COURT TRANSCRIPT? You are in denial!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
said "Again you seem to think no one here knows who Robinson is. "
SO YOU AGREE with Tommy Robinson that he is being treated bases on WHO HE IS rather than the facts of the case or what contempt he is alleged to have done?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
said "when I stated no one is allowing rapes to happen that simply means nobody is facilitating it other than the rapists"
WRONG! this is in direct contradiction of books and official reports showing it was being facilitated by the state. And by the media. and by people who dont want to talk about it and treat victims of State conspiracy as criminals rather than address the issue of Islamic Rape gangs. People like you who are doing just that by demonising TR rather then deal with the rape gang issue he is highlighting. And you and the media try to say it is just an anti muslim bias when reports clearly show that the gangs are Islamic in nature and the people doing the rape are following Islamic rules. None of the victims are muslims.
Almost all of the rapists are. and the state and others like you dont want to address this because they seem to be more scared that they will be called "racist" than they are of getting rapists dealt with.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

maybe I am wrong. Maybe me,all the other UK posters, the courts that convicted him (7 times) The Sun and Nigel Farage are all wrong about poor misunderstood 'Tommy'.

Well you and all of the uk were wrong when you ignored him or called him a liar when he told you the Muslim grooming gangs were raping girls and it was being ignored by the police

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

When did he tell us that, before or after the grooming gangs were being tried?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

When did he tell us that, before or after the grooming gangs were being tried?

The video I posted of him from oxford shows him discussing it before the Rotherham convictions

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Was there an ongoing prosecution at that time?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Was there an ongoing prosecution at that time?

I don’t know

I do know that he was one of the first to bring attention to this and was ignored or called a liar or racist

Keep in mind that even during the prosecutions in t
Rotherham almost all of the media was silent

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

If you don't know how can you say this:

when he told you the Muslim grooming gangs were raping girls and it was being ignored by the police

Are you just making stuff up to suit your own agenda?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

If you don't know how can you say this:

when he told you the Muslim grooming gangs were raping girls and it was being ignored by the police

Are you just making stuff up to suit your own agenda?

No

I posted a video where he is being interviewed by a British journalist discussing grooming gangs before the rest of the media was

Is it your claim that the media in the uk were discussing these gangs and then tommy started to?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I am not the one making any claim here, you are.

It's up to you to get your timeline straight.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I am not the one making any claim here, you are.

It's up to you to get your timeline straight.

I got my timeline

The oxford video shows at around the 59 minute mark shows tommy being interviewed on Jeremy Paxman s show in oct 2011

This was well before the Rotherham report

Tommy specifically addresses how Muslim sex gangs have been drugging girls and raping them and the police and council were aware but did nothing for twenty years

Can you show me other people saying this in 2011?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join