It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

OMG, go to the authorities and tell them yourself, walk into the police station and tell the coppers they are letting little girls get raped because your all incompetent.

Go on, have you got the gumption to do that or will you just hero type about it.

You could, but you are too busy defending the police allowing rapes to happen and cheering for tommy to be arrested

Right where have I defended the police, just stop you know your argument is bunk, no need to double down.

You said they didn’t allow rapes to happen

That was a lie

You said they merely weren’t a well oiled machine when they attacked rape victims

That’s disgusting

link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

If you are given a link to the court reports and it turns out the official court report is IDENTICAL to the one I showed in the video will you admit that?
You are being shown Parliamentary reports and other FACTS that show the media sat on the story or twisted it. You are been shown the spin pit on the child sex abuse story by the state. the evidence is incontrovertible. You are ion denial and I do not refer to the river!

link   
The Sun right wing tabloid (again not exactly leftist liberals) view on Robinson and the contempt charges.

mobile.twitter.com...

Sorry it's twitter but can't get original article.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bartconnolly

If you are given a link to the court reports and it turns out the official court report is IDENTICAL to the one I showed in the video will you admit that?
You are being shown Parliamentary reports and other FACTS that show the media sat on the story or twisted it. You are been shown the spin pit on the child sex abuse story by the state. the evidence is incontrovertible. You are ion denial and I do not refer to the river!

Admit what I didn't deny anything? I pointed out that the claim in the you tube video is irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: andy06shake

That is exactly what tommy says

He doesn’t say all Muslims are rapist

He says there are a some that are, they rape a lot of girls, and they get away with it because police won’t do anything for fear of being called racist

No one is saying all muslims are racist

No, he has just blamed all Muslims for terrorist attacks, called for the wholesale deportations and banning of mosque construction. (Amongst many other things).

But 'Tommy' isn't anti muslim...

Finally you make a claim of what he said

So can I get a link to him blaming all Muslims for terrorist attacks?

I posted a video where he says he doesn’t blame them all, so surely you will have no problem providing proof of your claim

Yep.

www.youtube.com...

As I said maybe learn something about the man other than what he says about himself.

He did say every Muslim watching was to blame,

Fair point and it should be taken into account

Nonetheless he seems to have backtracked from that as is shown by other videos and demonstrations of his

Is he still secretly hating all Muslims? Maybe. It’s a terrible thing for him to say. But worse than his words is the actions of the police

If your friends family had someone raped and police treated them like the criminal l, and Muslim gangs attacked you relentlessly, you might say some dumb things as well

The video I posted you refuse to watch has many videos and evidence he cites for his claims

But you chose to ignore them

The key phrase being 'he cites for his claims'.

You are still believing a proven liar.

This is so dumb

I guess you never ever lied in your life

Because if you did, and then you said something and showed video to prove what you just said, it would recuse to believe you even with proof because you are a liar

So dumb

He shows videos of exactly what he is talking about

Again you seem to think no one here knows who Robinson is.

May have lied in my life but never used a false passport or commited mortgage fraud. Your man 'Tommy' has.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

OMG, go to the authorities and tell them yourself, walk into the police station and tell the coppers they are letting little girls get raped because your all incompetent.

Go on, have you got the gumption to do that or will you just hero type about it.

You could, but you are too busy defending the police allowing rapes to happen and cheering for tommy to be arrested

Right where have I defended the police, just stop you know your argument is bunk, no need to double down.

That was a lie

You said they merely weren’t a well oiled machine when they attacked rape victims

That’s disgusting

You're sounding delusional now, when I stated no one is allowing rapes to happen that simply means nobody is facilitating it other than the rapists. The cops are all but useless and that goes for more than just stopping racists. Here in oz the criminals run free while the cops are busy revenue collecting, your cops are busy planting drugs and shooting people, savy?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Some more of Nigel on 'working class hero' Robinson.

www-hulldailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org... .amp?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hulldailymail.co.uk%2 Fnews%2Fhull-east-yorkshire-news%2Fnigel-farage-tommy-robinson-boris-2984655

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

He says there are a some that are, they rape a lot of girls, and they get away with it because police won’t do anything for fear of being called racist

No, he has just blamed all Muslims for terrorist attacks, called for the wholesale deportations and banning of mosque construction. (Amongst many other things).

I posted a video where he says he doesn’t blame them all, so surely you will have no problem providing proof of your claim

Yep.

www.youtube.com...

As I said maybe learn something about the man other than what he says about himself.

Nonetheless he seems to have backtracked from that as is shown by other videos and demonstrations of his

Is he still secretly hating all Muslims? Maybe. It’s a terrible thing for him to say. But worse than his words is the actions of the police

If your friends family had someone raped and police treated them like the criminal l, and Muslim gangs attacked you relentlessly, you might say some dumb things as well

The video I posted you refuse to watch has many videos and evidence he cites for his claims

This is so dumb

Because if you did, and then you said something and showed video to prove what you just said, it would recuse to believe you even with proof because you are a liar

So dumb

May have lied in my life but never used a false passport or commited mortgage fraud. Your man 'Tommy' has.

Oh my!!!!

Well then I guess even when he has proof for a claim it must be wrong

I would love for you to come to the states, and tell all of the blm people

“Many black criminals have lied about crimes, so we can never believe them when they discuss wrong doings by the police”

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yep.

www.youtube.com...

This is so dumb

So dumb

Oh my!!!!

“Many black criminals have lied about crimes, so we can never believe them when they discuss wrong doings by the police”

Proof of what claims. And no i cannot suffering through videos by ' Tommy' specific.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That was a lie

That’s disgusting

You're sounding delusional now, when I stated no one is allowing rapes to happen that simply means nobody is facilitating it other than the rapists. The cops are all but useless and that goes for more than just stopping racists. Here in oz the criminals run free while the cops are busy revenue collecting, your cops are busy planting drugs and shooting people, savy?

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard

You can’t just change the meanings of words

You said no one was allowing them to rape

Now you are backtracking because your claim was disgusting

Not only did the cops allow it, they treated the victims like criminals, and went after families as criminals who complained about the rapes

That’s allowing it to happen

Your defense of this is disgusting

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It is a FACT that there was and continued to be a conspiracy and a culture of cover up and "DO NOT TALK ABOUT" Islamic grooming gangs. Tommy robinson talks about such grooming gangs. In eights or so years since WWII there have been maybe a dozen journalists charged with contempt. NONE ONE THEM ever were sent to jail and the worst that happened was a £5,000 fine to the paper. But Tommy Robinson is given 14 months! He is moved to prison in a matter of hours. The case is mis reported that he pled guilty. The Judge says he could jeapordise a trial. He then puts a gagging order on reporting about Robinson not about the trial but about robinsons actual contempt. Then WHEN THIS GAGGING ORDER IS IN EFFECT he admits in court and the prosecution accept that teh Judge is correct in saying Robinsons video didnt cause any problems for any cases. The State them move Robinson to the OPPOSITE SIDE of England the the higest percentage of muslims in any Prison in the UK.
Then after all of thois the AG warns people "DO NOT TALK ABOUT" Muslims grooming gangs and charge Robinson with a different set of charges and the press WHO NEVER PRODUCED THE RECORD of the Judge admitting Robinsons video did not affect the case then report Robinson is guilty?
And you think he isnt involved in a state conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And just for the hell of it' Tommy' recently punching someone outside a football match.

www-thesun-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org... p=mq331AQA#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fnews%2F9243419%2Ftommy-robinson-punc h-england-fan-portugal%2F

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yep.

www.youtube.com...

This is so dumb

So dumb

Oh my!!!!

Proof of what claims. And no i cannot suffering through videos by ' Tommy' specific.

Of the Muslims in his community celebrating 911

Of them converting 11 year olds without their parents

Of police allowing them to break the law by lighting fires while cheering for dead up soldiers while going after the other side instead

Of Muslim gangs attacking even black non Muslim families to get them out of the neighborhood

Of him burning the Nazi flag to kick Nazis out of his group

Of Nazis threatening him and his group for that

Of radicalization on the streets of Luton

Of him in 2010before Rotherham saying grooming gangs were occurring

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

In one case highlighted by TOMMY ROBINSON a teenage girl was filled with booze and gang raped by I think five muslim men but she escaped in her underwear and local people called the police. Who came and charged her with drunkness ane left the men go free!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That was a lie

That’s disgusting

Not only did the cops allow it, they treated the victims like criminals, and went after families as criminals who complained about the rapes

And this is why you have Trump as a president, you can only think in lefts and rights, stomp around the room having a little tanty it won't change anything.

You just see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear, wake up already.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Shame it was not the Mulsims that done 9/11 then eh?

Or if they did you fecking let them do so, well the administration of the time did anyhoo.
edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It is a FACT that there was and continued to be a conspiracy and a culture of cover up and "DO NOT TALK ABOUT" Islamic grooming gangs. Tommy robinson talks about such grooming gangs. In eights or so years since WWII there have been maybe a dozen journalists charged with contempt. NONE ONE THEM ever were sent to jail and the worst that happened was a £5,000 fine to the paper. But Tommy Robinson is given 14 months! He is moved to prison in a matter of hours. The case is mis reported that he pled guilty. The Judge says he could jeapordise a trial. He then puts a gagging order on reporting about Robinson not about the trial but about robinsons actual contempt. Then WHEN THIS GAGGING ORDER IS IN EFFECT he admits in court and the prosecution accept that teh Judge is correct in saying Robinsons video didnt cause any problems for any cases. The State them move Robinson to the OPPOSITE SIDE of England the the higest percentage of muslims in any Prison in the UK.
Then after all of thois the AG warns people "DO NOT TALK ABOUT" Muslims grooming gangs and charge Robinson with a different set of charges and the press WHO NEVER PRODUCED THE RECORD of the Judge admitting Robinsons video did not affect the case then report Robinson is guilty?
And you think he isnt involved in a state conspiracy?

You are just becoming more incoherent with each post.

Whether he successfully caused the trial to be abandoned or not is irrelevant. His actions where a breech of the reporting restriction and a clear contempt of court.

He did admit it (a plea of mitigation is a guilty plea).

When he commited this offence he was already under suspended sentence for a previous similar contempt of court, where he had been specifically warned about future conduct. It's absolutely no surprise he got jailed.

You can try and spin this as a conspiracy as much as much as you like. The only person to blame for Robinson's situation is Robinson.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

In one case highlighted by TOMMY ROBINSON a teenage girl was filled with booze and gang raped by I think five muslim men but she escaped in her underwear and local people called the police. Who came and charged her with drunkness ane left the men go free!

And he was called a liar when he said these things for years

And called a racist and attacked and arrested

And yet as independent reports now show he was right

And these people spend more time hating and gnashing their teeth about him than the litany of officials and police that allowed rapes to go on for decades, and attacked the victims and their families

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That was a lie

That’s disgusting

And this is why you have Trump as a president, you can only think in lefts and rights, stomp around the room having a little tanty it won't change anything.

You just see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear, wake up already.

Trump is just fine

I live in reality

When we are discussing police and officials allowing rapes to occur, and someone says no one allowed rapes to occur

That means they are saying the pics and officials didn’t allow it to occur

Not that they didn’t set up the rapes themselves

And you know what

I’ll take you mocking me for having a tantrum over raped girls

Your such a strong person, I’dove for you to tells these girls who were treated like criminals by the police that the police were just not a well oiled machine and yje girls are throwing a tanty by being upset about getting raped and having the police attack them

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yep.

www.youtube.com...

This is so dumb

So dumb

Oh my!!!!

Of the Muslims in his community celebrating 911

Of them converting 11 year olds without their parents

Of police allowing them to break the law by lighting fires while cheering for dead up soldiers while going after the other side instead

Of Muslim gangs attacking even black non Muslim families to get them out of the neighborhood

Of him burning the Nazi flag to kick Nazis out of his group

Of Nazis threatening him and his group for that

Of radicalization on the streets of Luton

Of him in 2010before Rotherham saying grooming gangs were occurring

Nice list of claims.

mostly pretty vague and no evidence provided. Can you link other than a Robinson Youtube video?

Actually don't bother because even if you can it is still completely irrelevant both to the topic of this thread or the nature of his character.

Show how a single one of those things justifies him breaching the reporting restriction.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join