It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
said "there was linked trials."
The Hearing was a SENTENCING hearing. that is what Tommy Robinson referred to in his video. the people ALREADY FOUND GUILTY! The Judge and the Prosecution in that hearing ACCEPTED the very next court day that that is what tommy Robinson did!

the fact that there was a third set of trials oir there will be YEARS of child rape trials after this one where the offenders are all muslims had nothing to do with the reading out of the names of ALREADY CONVICTED offenders which tommy Robinson got from the BBC!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Unreal

I can post victim after victim saying the police treated them like prostitutes

I can post official reports saying for thirty years thousands of girls were allowed to be raped because authorities were afraid to be called racist

And yet still you say no one allowed anyone to be raped

Tell those girls that were raped and treated like prostitutes that they lied, the police did nothing wrong

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bartconnolly
said "there was linked trials."
The Hearing was a SENTENCING hearing. that is what Tommy Robinson referred to in his video. the people ALREADY FOUND GUILTY! The Judge and the Prosecution in that hearing ACCEPTED the very next court day that that is what tommy Robinson did!

the fact that there was a third set of trials oir there will be YEARS of child rape trials after this one where the offenders are all muslims had nothing to do with the reading out of the names of ALREADY CONVICTED offenders which tommy Robinson got from the BBC!

Or we could go with what actually happened.

www-independent-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org... sfield-a8990436.html?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&&usqp=mq331AQA#aoh=15625377746368&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s& share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Fcrime%2Ftommy-robinson-contempt-court-case-grooming-gang-trial-huddersfield-a8990436.html

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yet I posted the actual law that says everyone who comments in writing even on in going trials is guilty

Along with the uk ag saying people better watch what they say in social media

And it’s just deflected cause you don’t like tommy

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Police treating victims like criminals???

Never.

I mean how could that possibly happen here?

British police Grambler are the biggest gang around.

No saying there are not some good apples all the same.

But most of the poor sods are reduced to nothing more than social workers these days, and the rest are ether bent as a 3-pound note or more interested in on the spot fines.

edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Yes why not start there. Tommy robinson was as far as I know a member of the BNP for a couple of weeks. He thought "nationalist" meant supporting Britain and was young and naive. He went to his I think first BNP meeting with some of his friends any they would not allow his friends in. when he asked why the BNP told him it was because his friends were black. so he left the BNP.

Really you think someone could join the BNP and not know they were a racist organisation. So either Robinson was racist or a total moron. Which is it?

He's both.

It's sad watching people defend this scumbag, I would have thought for the conservatives here him travelling to America as an illegal immigrant would have been an issue, apparently not though.

It’s sad watching uk people spend way more time and anger in him than the actual rapists and the officials that covered up for them

What are you suggesting, vigilante justice?

Are you sure there isn't a little Tommy in you.

No that’s Andy who is agreeing with your side that’s the vigilante

How about all of you, and there are many, that are celebrating Tommy’s conviction spend half of that energy demanding the officials that allowed the rape to occur be brought to justice

No one has been allowing rapes to happen,.

South Yorkshire Police were twice warned about the widespread sexual exploitation of children in Rotherham more than a decade ago but ignored the claims because many of the victims were seen as little more than prostitutes, it has emerged.

Fresh evidence has emerged of the extent to which the authorities knew that gangs were grooming and abusing girls.

At least two reports, the first in 2003 and then three years later in 2006, warned that the problem was getting out of control with gangs of mainly Pakistani men targeting young vulnerable girls.

But nothing was done by the authorities because the victims were discounted by the police and social workers and were regarded as little more than prostitutes, according to Alan Billings, the local Police Crime Commissioner

www.telegraph.co.uk...

You ought to be ashamed of yourself saying no one let it happen

The extent you will go to excuse this heinous treatment of these girls is disgusting

And people starring it too

No wonder with people line you this was allowed to go on for decades

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

OK I should have stated work within their capabilities

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

said "Funny how there has always been some big conspiracy and its never really Robinson's fault."

We know for a FACT there has been a big conspiracy because Andrew Norfolk exposed it and several books were written on it culminating in Parliamentary reports e.g. Jay Report into child sexual exploitation in Rotherham
or
Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham (1997 – 2013) thats SIXTEEN YEARS of no Tommy Robinsons Reporting in these rapes!

and thats only the FIRST of 40 known towns and 250 suspected towns! And you don't accept it was a conspiracy when Parliament actually tells you it was!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Again when you judge a group it’s ok

But when we discuss Muslim rape gangs, all the sudden is wrong to mention the group

Meanwhile if you know the police are so bad, why trust every word they say about tommy?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Indeed.

Not that they dont try.........unless they are told not to do so of course.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yet I posted the actual law that says everyone who comments in writing even on in going trials is guilty

Along with the uk ag saying people better watch what they say in social media

And it’s just deflected cause you don’t like tommy

Excellent you have got on back on topic. Pity it's just regurgitating points already answered.

As already stated you are right I don't like him ( why do you keep calling him tommy, are you his mate?)

That had doesn't change that whathe did was both stupid and illegal and potentially could have let child abusers walk free. Even if I was the kind of racist knuckle dragger that does like Robinson i would still think that makes him a dick.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

said "Funny how there has always been some big conspiracy and its never really Robinson's fault."

We know for a FACT there has been a big conspiracy because Andrew Norfolk exposed it and several books were written on it culminating in Parliamentary reports e.g. Jay Report into child sexual exploitation in Rotherham
or
Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham (1997 – 2013) thats SIXTEEN YEARS of no Tommy Robinsons Reporting in these rapes!

and thats only the FIRST of 40 known towns and 250 suspected towns! And you don't accept it was a conspiracy when Parliament actually tells you it was!

A conspiracy about Robinson as I suspect you know I was talking about. Or if you didn't you should try following the posts better.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Look grambler no one ever said the police force is a well oiled machine, because it's not.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being so gullible and defending violent criminals, I'm sure plenty of American criminals would love you to defend them.

Why do love violent criminals?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

said "Or we could go with what actually happened. " And you then produce a NEWSPAPER report ? Why dont you go and read the actual Court records AFTER the gagging order was lifted? They have teh Judge AGREEING with the STATE PROSECUTION
that Tommy robinson's video didn't affect the trial! youtu.be...
THATS what he asid before he gagged the case! He Judge Marsden claimed TR predjudiced the Trial
then AFTER the gagging order he admitted there was no problem with the video:
youtu.be...
But THIS WAS NOT REPORTED because it was gagged!
edit on 7-7-2019 by bartconnolly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Look grambler no one ever said the police force is a well oiled machine, because it's not.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being so gullible and defending violent criminals, I'm sure plenty of American criminals would love you to defend them.

Because he has watched a YouTube video by Robinson himself so knows more about him than all the UK posters...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What group, like a few dirty wrong'yins?

Or an entire fecking religion ffs?

Because there is a multitude of a difference and they are simply not the same thing at all.

I trust what i see, read, hear, about Tommy!

As to Police, meh, computer says "No".

I ken plenty of Muslims, none of which are rapists.

edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

said "Or we could go with what actually happened. " And you then produce a NEWSPAPER report ? Why dont you go and read the actual Court records AFTER the gagging order was lifted? They have teh Judge AGREEING with the STATE PROSECUTION

The paper is reporting the facts of the case as have also been reported by numerous other sources.

Your link is a YouTube video...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot My link is to a you tube video with a COPY OF THE COURT REPORT
which didnt come out till about a year later!
Are you denying that video has the report in it?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You said no one allowed rapes

You either lie, are so uniformed about the topic you should not comment, or are making excuses for people who allowed girls to be raped and treated the girls like prostitutes

Now you try to deflect because you have no answer for your disgusting comments

Here more examples of no one allowing rapes to occur

The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town - Telford - went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.

As many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the merciless hands of perverts and torturers in Telford since the 1980s.

Girls as young as 11 have been lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, is still ongoing.

THREE people were murdered and two others died in tragedies linked to the scandal.

Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe

Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files

Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”

Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened

One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to us

www.mirror.co.uk...

Yep sounds like the police, who for decades knew of the abuse and stood by while 1000s of girls were raped in one small town, who treated young rape victims as criminals, and who feared the victims would go to the press

Sounds like those police just weren’t oiled enough

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

The paper is reporting the facts of the case as have also been reported by numerous other sources.

Your link is a YouTube video...

Ah yes YouTube and Wikipedia, the modern library of Alexandria.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join