It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: ScepticScot

I am at a loss as to how a person like you that lives in a county where they let their girls be raped because they feared being called a racist

is so ready to believe those same people call one of the most public people who called out those rapist a racist and not even watch the video before calling it a lie

As already pointed out multiple times Robinson had nothing to do with exposing these people.

Robinson had been known as a racist thug for long before these trials.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: bartconnolly

Yes why not start there. Tommy robinson was as far as I know a member of the BNP for a couple of weeks. He thought "nationalist" meant supporting Britain and was young and naive. He went to his I think first BNP meeting with some of his friends any they would not allow his friends in. when he asked why the BNP told him it was because his friends were black. so he left the BNP.

Really you think someone could join the BNP and not know they were a racist organisation. So either Robinson was racist or a total moron. Which is it?

He's both.

It's sad watching people defend this scumbag, I would have thought for the conservatives here him travelling to America as an illegal immigrant would have been an issue, apparently not though.

It’s sad watching uk people spend way more time and anger in him than the actual rapists and the officials that covered up for them

Still haven't read the title of this thread I see.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

He LEFT thoise organisations because of racism in them and he tried to get them out of the EDL.
WHAT football hooligan conviction has he? He was banned from a ground because he stood in front of a Welsh supporters group when he was a teenager and saif "sheep sheep sheep shaggers" Thats the sum total of his hooliganism as far as I know.
He has ONE OTHER violent conviction. An off duty police man confronted him when he was arguing with this goirlfriend. the police man grabbed him and he hit the police man.
His fraud conviction was based on going guarantor for a mortgage for his brother in law I think. He used a company ownership to back a loan application. It turns out the company had not got the assets to back the loan but it didnt matter because the loan was paid back and the mortgage company got the mortgage payed. No victims bt technically it was a false application.
the police spent eighteen months going through ever paper in his house to find this. they offered him a deal and stupidly he took it.
I dont believe he knowingly committed contempt of court and I view the Judges statement like the statement of Law Lord Denning who described the option of admitting a miscarriage of justice as "opening up an appalling vista in British Justice"
Look Tommy robinson isnt really my sort of guy! But even assholkes ( which I also dont think he is) deserve to be treated equally under the law. By exposing the Islamic grooming gangs he is working against the deep state who protected multiple child rapists.

Is andrew Norfolk a liar?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yes why not start there. Tommy robinson was as far as I know a member of the BNP for a couple of weeks. He thought "nationalist" meant supporting Britain and was young and naive. He went to his I think first BNP meeting with some of his friends any they would not allow his friends in. when he asked why the BNP told him it was because his friends were black. so he left the BNP.

Really you think someone could join the BNP and not know they were a racist organisation. So either Robinson was racist or a total moron. Which is it?

He's both.

It's sad watching people defend this scumbag, I would have thought for the conservatives here him travelling to America as an illegal immigrant would have been an issue, apparently not though.

It’s sad watching uk people spend way more time and anger in him than the actual rapists and the officials that covered up for them

What are you suggesting, vigilante justice?

Are you sure there isn't a little Tommy in you.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Tommy Robinsons niece was raped by one of these gangs What do you mean he had nothing to do with this issue? what do you think drew him to it in the first place?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

said "What are you suggesting, vigilante justice? " the sort that Antifa do on Hoimosexual journalists in Portland? Or agaisnt british female journalists? Or the sort that British Journalists say "punch them punch them punch them" and then sent crazy violent convicts with an attack dog to deliver a note to the private house of Tommy Robinsons wife and children when TR was out of the country?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

He's both.

No that’s Andy who is agreeing with your side that’s the vigilante

How about all of you, and there are many, that are celebrating Tommy’s conviction spend half of that energy demanding the officials that allowed the rape to occur be brought to justice

edit on 7-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
said " Robinson had nothing to do with exposing these people. "
What OTHER journalist was Outside the court showing anything about these people when TR was arrested for "exposing theise people?"

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Tommy Robinsons niece was raped by one of these gangs What do you mean he had nothing to do with this issue? what do you think drew him to it in the first place?

All of this is discussed in the video of tommy o posted

It even shows video of him burning the Nazi flag, and conversations the Nazis has where they wanted to attack tommy because he fought them and demanded all races be allowed in the edl

Easier to call him a racist liar and parrot the media I guess than deal with the truth

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

He LEFT thoise organisations because of racism in them and he tried to get them out of the EDL.
WHAT football hooligan conviction has he? He was banned from a ground because he stood in front of a Welsh supporters group when he was a teenager and saif "sheep sheep sheep shaggers" Thats the sum total of his hooliganism as far as I know.
He has ONE OTHER violent conviction. An off duty police man confronted him when he was arguing with this goirlfriend. the police man grabbed him and he hit the police man.
His fraud conviction was based on going guarantor for a mortgage for his brother in law I think. He used a company ownership to back a loan application. It turns out the company had not got the assets to back the loan but it didnt matter because the loan was paid back and the mortgage company got the mortgage payed. No victims bt technically it was a false application.
the police spent eighteen months going through ever paper in his house to find this. they offered him a deal and stupidly he took it.
I dont believe he knowingly committed contempt of court and I view the Judges statement like the statement of Law Lord Denning who described the option of admitting a miscarriage of justice as "opening up an appalling vista in British Justice"
Look Tommy robinson isnt really my sort of guy! But even assholkes ( which I also dont think he is) deserve to be treated equally under the law. By exposing the Islamic grooming gangs he is working against the deep state who protected multiple child rapists.

Is andrew Norfolk a liar?
www.youtube.com...

Someone else believing the Tommy Robson personal version of history.

Funny how there has always been some big conspiracy and its never really Robinson's fault.

1 conviction for hooliganism. 2 for assault. 2 for fraud. 2 for contempt of court. Never his fault.

How exactly does a competent adult from the UK join the BNP and not know they are racist organisation?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

He's both.

No that’s Andy who is agreeing with your side that’s the vigilante

How about all of you, and there are many, that are celebrating Tommy’s conviction spend half of that energy demanding the officials that allowed the rape to occur be brought to justice

No one has been allowing rapes to happen, and Tommy hasn't stopped any rapes either, you do understand that right, he hasn't exposed anything to the public other than when the trials were for raping scum that gets caught.

You keep defending this guy though it' speaks volumes about you.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What OTHER journalist was Outside the court showing anything about these people when TR was arrested for "exposing theise people?"

Outside court. They are already at trial. All he did was risk getting some off them off.

Robinson claiming any credit is a disservice to those who actually did have a role in play in bringing them to justice.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

said "It's not about me though, its about Muslims being people, and some people being pedophiles. "
Yes but how do you explain 3% of people being Muslims but 90% plus of child gang rapists being muslim?
Dont you find there is something about that you need to ask questions about?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Outside court. They are already at trial. All he did was risk getting some off them off.

Robinson claiming any credit is a disservice to those who actually did have a role in play in bringing them to justice.

Apparently some have been led to believe the authorities do nothing and Tommy is saving the world. Talk about gullible.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot said "They are already at trial. All he did was risk getting some off them off. "
Wrong! they were already CONVICTED. the Court was called that day for SENTENCING of ALREADY CONVICTED child gang rapists.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I honestly fail to understand the premise of your argument.

You ask your wee lassie what happened, however the feck you do that in the horedous situation.

And it's not like they were simply picked up off the streets, these wee girls/young ladies were repeatedly used.

Trust only those you can with your life, quite literally, or that you have severe leverage over.

Then you put the feelers out, find your target, and devise your plan of action.

Pick your moment, mornings the best coz at night peoples plans tend to diverge from there everyday actions.

Then it's nice to be nice.

It's not rocket science, or not pretty, but it is necessary.

Or you can contact authorities already complicit in the act of the depravity and let them screw it up.

Some people simply don't have a choice i suppose, and like i said, more the power to them.
edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot said "They are already at trial. All he did was risk getting some off them off. "
Wrong! they were already CONVICTED. the Court was called that day for SENTENCING of ALREADY CONVICTED child gang rapists.

As covered maybe twenty times in this thread there was linked trials.

Maybe worth learning something about the topic before posting in CAPS about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
said "Robinson claiming any credit is a disservice to those who actually did have a role in play in bringing them to justice."
The system FAILED for years to bring them to justice and still has only dealt with teh tip of the iceberg.
But you are missing the point! The point isnt that Andrew Norfolk or Tommy Robinson are trying any cases. what they are doing it PUBLICISING the NOT REPORTED FACT that while the population in the UK is abotu 5% Islamic the people in these child rape gangs are overwhelmingly Islamic. That cant be an accident! So people need to accept this FACT and start thinking WHY are most of them Islamic?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

said "Robinson claiming any credit is a disservice to those who actually did have a role in play in bringing them to justice."
The system FAILED for years to bring them to justice and still has only dealt with teh tip of the iceberg.
But you are missing the point! The point isnt that Andrew Norfolk or Tommy Robinson are trying any cases. what they are doing it PUBLICISING the NOT REPORTED FACT that while the population in the UK is abotu 5% Islamic the people in these child rape gangs are overwhelmingly Islamic. That cant be an accident! So people need to accept this FACT and start thinking WHY are most of them Islamic?

How much of total child abuse do these grooming gangs make up?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The authorities work with one hand tied behind there backs.

20,000 Polis short of what they need to function effectively, then there is the corruption and sheer ineptness they display

As to Tommy, if i was Tommy i would be worried as to my own skin, bawbag fruitloop that he is all around.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join