It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That just my perspective.

I'm sure the ""lawfull way"" is also an avenue to pursue.

Probably be a few "Cops" that would be disclosing their location if truth be told, although hardly ever engaged in such a capacity.

You want to know something.......ask a bent Copper, it's not like they are few and far between.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: ScepticScot

Well you know all about him don’t you?

Have you ever heard him discuss the horrors he heard growing up, of guys getting phone calls ofbyheir daughters being raped, of going to the police, of the police ignoring it

Then they did what Andy suggested and went after the grooming gangs themselves

Then the cops came after them instead of the rapists

Maybe you should look into the guy before just screaming racist

Have looked into the guy which I why I know he is a racist.

Maybe you would better looking into his real background rather than accepting everything he says at face value.

Maybe you should listen to the man himself instead of the mouth pieces who smear him and deflect for the very officials that allowed these rapes to occur

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But your ignoring the fact that in order for you or your connections to find the rapists, they would need to know where to look

You know where they would go first?

To the Muslim grooming gangs

Proving it’s not irrelevant or racist to discuss this

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Have you ever heard him discuss the horrors he heard growing up, of guys getting phone calls ofbyheir daughters being raped, of going to the police, of the police ignoring it

Maybe you would better looking into his real background rather than accepting everything he says at face value.

Maybe you should listen to the man himself instead of the mouth pieces who smear him and deflect for the very officials that allowed these rapes to occur

His membership of racist organisations, criminal record and racist tweets are smears? They kind of sound like facts to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I would not be ignoring what they did though would i?

From my own perspective, Glasgow is rather small, people know people, that know other people. Rotherham is tiny by comparison, easy to find someone there sharpish

Even Scotland and accompanying cities are tiny by comparison to some places over your way. We dont all ken one another, but chances are we might know someone who does, or can find out.

And other factors transcend race, money, and friendship for one. Where there is a will there is a way i suppose.

Different strokes for different folks Grambler.
edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You can lie if you want

Pretending you wouldn’t describe the rapists to your friends that would be vigilantes and they would just know

In that small town of Rotherham they rooabbaly knew the police was gnored yje Muslim grooming gangs for decades

So why didn’t tough guys like you solve the problem?

In fact when people did protest and try to take care of it, they were hassled by the same police that let the rapists go

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

His membership of racist organisations, criminal record and racist tweets are smears? They kind of sound like facts to me.

Watch the first ten minutes where he describes his uncle being murdered and cousin being raped and police doing next to nothing

He sounds like Andy, a guy who just tried to get justice for his family, and was accosted by police and called a racist

Or you could not watch and just listen to the media smears about the guy

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Watch the first ten minutes where he describes his uncle being murdered and cousin being raped and police doing next to nothing

He sounds like Andy, a guy who just tried to get justice for his family, and was accosted by police and called a racist

So you are just taking everything he ( a proven liar) says at face value.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Anybody touches my kid's mate, there's no lie.

Only death destruction, crush, kill and destroy.

Not much i care about in this world any longer, but my kids are one thing i do care about.

Friends and family are the only true things we will ever possess, protecting such is paramount to my continued serenity.

Like i said its nice to be nice, you probably don't understand ta be honest.

Again, different strokes for different folks, its the only way to travel you see.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yes why not start there. Tommy robinson was as far as I know a member of the BNP for a couple of weeks. He thought "nationalist" meant supporting Britain and was young and naive. He went to his I think first BNP meeting with some of his friends any they would not allow his friends in. when he asked why the BNP told him it was because his friends were black. so he left the BNP.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No much of it is backed up by reports

Everyone did say he was a liar

No way police would treat little girls who were raped like prostitutes

No way they would allow these rapes to continue

They did

You didn’t even watch the video before declaring him a liar

He actually shows videos showing some of his claims

I do believe him that he knew people victimized by these gangs

I do believe the police did nothing, cause we saw that in Rotherham and elsewhere

He talks in this talk about how it’s nit all Muslims, how many times it was Muslims that would comfort the people these gangs would attack

But you just should racist and liar

This furthering the initial fear of authorities for not charging Muslims, war people would shout racist and lair at them

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bartconnolly

Yes why not start there. Tommy robinson was as far as I know a member of the BNP for a couple of weeks. He thought "nationalist" meant supporting Britain and was young and naive. He went to his I think first BNP meeting with some of his friends any they would not allow his friends in. when he asked why the BNP told him it was because his friends were black. so he left the BNP.

Really you think someone could join the BNP and not know they were a racist organisation. So either Robinson was racist or a total moron. Which is it?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I’m not saying you are lying about takinymatyers into your own hand

I’m saying your lying about saying the following

“Ok you say it was a Muslim grooming gang! Wel that’s irrelevant and middies the waters, so let’s not use that info to help find who did it”

It’s a lie and you know it

If you were hunting someone who hurt your family you would use all available info

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bartconnolly actually he left after a year according to a huffingtonm P[ost article about andrew Neal asking him that "When questioned about this by journalist Andrew Neil in June 2013, he said that he had left after one year, saying, "I didn't know Nick Griffin was in the National Front, I didn't know non-whites couldn't join the organisation. I joined, I saw what it was about, it was not for me"
Whicvh reminds me of another Times Journalist Andrew Norfolk. He won Journalist of the year. He was the person who broke the grooming gangs story and he did it because he saw the vast majority of offenders were muslim but no one was reporting on it. It took him a few years to unearth the cover up of this scandal.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No much of it is backed up by reports

Everyone did say he was a liar

No way police would treat little girls who were raped like prostitutes

No way they would allow these rapes to continue

They did

You didn’t even watch the video before declaring him a liar

He actually shows videos showing some of his claims

I do believe him that he knew people victimized by these gangs

I do believe the police did nothing, cause we saw that in Rotherham and elsewhere

He talks in this talk about how it’s nit all Muslims, how many times it was Muslims that would comfort the people these gangs would attack

But you just should racist and liar

This furthering the initial fear of authorities for not charging Muslims, war people would shout racist and lair at them

I cal him a liar because he is a proven liar.

I get that you are not from the UK but Robinson is well know here and has been for several years. I don't need to watch videos, that you think are some big revelation, to know the man.

He has had been a member of racist organisations.

He was a football hooligan.

He had a violent criminal record.

He is a proven liar (fraud).

His views are not new news to us.

All of which is also irrelevant to the facts of this case,which is he knowingly commuted contempt of court and risked the trial of child abusers.

I am at a loss to see why anyone who doesn't share his bigoted views would defend the man.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Racist or a moron is a false dichotomy but Im leaning for moron. He has always had black friends since childhood.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Really you think someone could join the BNP and not know they were a racist organisation. So either Robinson was racist or a total moron. Which is it?

He's both.

It's sad watching people defend this scumbag, I would have thought for the conservatives here him travelling to America as an illegal immigrant would have been an issue, apparently not though.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Racist or a moron is a false dichotomy but Im leaning for moron. He has always had black friends since childhood.

I agree he could well be a racist moron but having black friends doesn't mean he isn't racist.

I still.doubt anyone who has an IQ high enough to leave the house unsupervised could not know the BNP are racist.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I am at a loss as to how a person like you that lives in a county where they let their girls be raped because they feared being called a racist

is so ready to believe those same people call one of the most public people who called out those rapist a racist and not even watch the video before calling it a lie

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He's both.

It's sad watching people defend this scumbag, I would have thought for the conservatives here him travelling to America as an illegal immigrant would have been an issue, apparently not though.

It’s sad watching uk people spend way more time and anger in him than the actual rapists and the officials that covered up for them

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join