It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: andy06shake

No we take his word because the facts back it up

Or are you unaware of the thousands of girls raped by Pakistani Muslims who were allowed to get away with it for three decades

Can you show me thousands of girls raped for decades by others?

Are you actually that ill informed?

Educate yourself on the scale of child abuse.

www.ons.gov.uk... andandwales

Link wasn’t working

Can you post grooming gangs of a different nature where authorities covered it up for decades?

I’ll be interested in seeing it

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Can you imagine the influence in people of saying we should ignore just who is committing these atrocities because of their religion

Oh wait, you don’t have to imagine

We have three decades of raped little girls because of exactly that mindset

Yep just making stuff up.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

At least they are just rapists now and not Muslim rapists.

And I'm not tagging you with attempting to perpetuate such personally.

Don't mean others don't see it that way through.

If you are going to support people for drawing attention to nefarious pedo scum, Tommy not the best candidate, that's all im suggesting.

Away for a Game a Forza 4 with the wean, told him i would play all day.

Have a nice day everyone.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

The victims said the rapists said their religion was what they told the victims was the justification for the rapes

I’m sure you would love to tell these child rape victims to please be quiet, because their religion has. I thing to do with it

We know that the crimes were ignored or covered up because of their religion

Yet you want to tell people they should not take the religion into account

People have used God as an excuse to do what they want since people invented God. They didn't commit these crimes because they are Muslims, but because they are child abusing rapist bastards.

Since you are on ofhere defending the man whose actions could have caused a mistrial of those very people, then you will forgive me if call bull # on your attempts at moral superiority regarding the victims of these crimes.

And since you are seeking to not be able to look at what the victims said was they rapists justifiacation, and why investigators said was the reason for the cover up

Forgive me if I call bs on you being concerned about child rape victims

Again you are the one on here defending the man who risked the successful prosecution of the their actual abusers. You know the actual topic of this thread.

And you are now saying we can’t discuss the reasons for the rapists acting and the reason it was covered up,

If people listen to you, I’m sure we can look forward to another three decades of girls being raped because we were afraid to look racist and use relevant facts to lock up these rapist

Whiteside I say that? Is your point really that weak you are just completely making stuff up now?

However their religion is also completely irrelevant to the fact that they are child abusers

That what you and Andy have been arguing

We shouldn’t focus in the religion of the abusers, despite that being why it was covered up, and the reason they gave for raping the girls

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No we take his word because the facts back it up

Or are you unaware of the thousands of girls raped by Pakistani Muslims who were allowed to get away with it for three decades

Can you show me thousands of girls raped for decades by others?

Are you actually that ill informed?

Educate yourself on the scale of child abuse.

www.ons.gov.uk... andandwales

Link wasn’t working

Can you post grooming gangs of a different nature where authorities covered it up for decades?

I’ll be interested in seeing it

So is other forms of paedophilia and child abuse ok if it isn't done by 'muslim grooming gang's?

Jimmy Saville apparently got away with it for decades and I don't recall him being called a a 'catholic child abuser'

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Can you imagine the influence in people of saying we should ignore just who is committing these atrocities because of their religion

Oh wait, you don’t have to imagine

We have three decades of raped little girls because of exactly that mindset

Yep just making stuff up.

Me a maajid huh?

I guess he was making it up a n the video where he outlined how the chattering class that called people racist for wanting to me investigate these crimes lead to the abuse continuing for decades

He must be a Muslim hating racist as well, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No all pedophilia is horrible

Why did Saville get away with it for so long?

Because he was powerful and wealthy and had powerful connections

Is it bigoted to say that?

Must we say

“Stop focusing on how Saville got away with it! He was a monster, focusing on his reasons and how he got away with it by being wealthy and well connected is terrible because not all wealthy well connected people are pedos”

Of course not

We focus on the reasons for the attacks that we know, and why they were covered up

Yet for some reason to do that when it’s muslims rapists is considered off limits

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The victims said the rapists said their religion was what they told the victims was the justification for the rapes

I’m sure you would love to tell these child rape victims to please be quiet, because their religion has. I thing to do with it

People have used God as an excuse to do what they want since people invented God. They didn't commit these crimes because they are Muslims, but because they are child abusing rapist bastards.

Since you are on ofhere defending the man whose actions could have caused a mistrial of those very people, then you will forgive me if call bull # on your attempts at moral superiority regarding the victims of these crimes.

And since you are seeking to not be able to look at what the victims said was they rapists justifiacation, and why investigators said was the reason for the cover up

Again you are the one on here defending the man who risked the successful prosecution of the their actual abusers. You know the actual topic of this thread.

And you are now saying we can’t discuss the reasons for the rapists acting and the reason it was covered up,

If people listen to you, I’m sure we can look forward to another three decades of girls being raped because we were afraid to look racist and use relevant facts to lock up these rapist

Whiteside I say that? Is your point really that weak you are just completely making stuff up now?

However their religion is also completely irrelevant to the fact that they are child abusers

We shouldn’t focus in the religion of the abusers, despite that being why it was covered up, and the reason they gave for raping the girls

Are you really struggling with this that much?

The fact that religion of the accused was part of reason for the failure to investigate properly is a disgrace. No one has said any different

What Andy and myself have said repeatedly is that the religion is of no relevance to the fact that they are child abusers.

If you think otherwise state it outright. Do you believe they commuted these crimes because they where muslim?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Must we say

“Stop focusing on how Saville got away with it! He was a monster, focusing on his reasons and how he got away with it by being wealthy and well connected is terrible because not all wealthy well connected people are pedos”

Of course not

We focus on the reasons for the attacks that we know, and why they were covered up

Yet for some reason to do that when it’s muslims rapists is considered off limits

Again you are conflating 2 separate issues.

The reasons the abuse wasn't investigated properly and the reason for the abuse are not the same.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The fact that religion of the accused was part of reason for the failure to investigate properly is a disgrace. No one has said any different

What Andy and myself have said repeatedly is that the religion is of no relevance to the fact that they are child abusers.

If you think otherwise state it outright. Do you believe they commuted these crimes because they where muslim?

I believe the committed these acts because they are monsters, and because they had a hatred for these girls and felt justified because of their religion

They thought the girls were their property because of their religion

Or do you think the rapes girls that said they said that were lying?

It’s also important to discuss it because it was ignored because of the religion

If rich powerful people get away with rape because of that, it is worth while to focus on that

Same here

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Must we say

Of course not

The reasons the abuse wasn't investigated properly and the reason for the abuse are not the same.

But either is a reason to focus on

First as I said, the actual rape victims said the rapists said their religion justified the rape. Are these rape victims lying?

And Are you saying we should not have a conversation as to why this was covered up?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I believe the committed these acts because they are monsters, and because they had a hatred for these girls and felt justified because of their religion

It’s also important to discuss it because it was ignored because of the religion

If rich powerful people get away with rape because of that, it is worth while to focus on that

Same here

We absolutely should as a society discuss and deal with reasons for why it was ignored.

Still doesn't make religion the reason they commited the crimes.
edit on 7-7-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Same here

We absolutely should as a society discuss and deal with reasons for why it was ignored.

So you think the girls were lying when they say the rapists said there religion was the reason?

Or you just chose to ignore them?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The real monsters run the entire show Grambler, they are in Old London Town and Westminster, and not Rotherham.

You can discuss that mob till your heart's content, but you will simply never put a dent, nor shine a significant light on what they get up to.

Or if you do you will simply be disappeared.
edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The real monsters run the entire show Grambler, they are in Old London Town and Westminster, and not Rotherham.

You can discuss that mob till your heart's content, but you will simply never put a dent, nor shine a significant light on what they get up to.

Or if you do you will simply be disappeared.

And here we have it

So you are saying everyone in old town London and Westminster are rapists?

And they rape because they are from those places?

Are you a bigot for signaling them out?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Must we say

Of course not

First as I said, the actual rape victims said the rapists said their religion justified the rape. Are these rape victims lying?

And Are you saying we should not have a conversation as to why this was covered up?

Why would they be lying? No one is disputing their account. We are disputing that religion was the reason they committed these crimes. It's really not complicated.

I have explicitly said we should be discussing why it was covered up. I am stating the fairly obvious fact that the reasons for it not being investigated is separate from it being done in the first place.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Same here

So you think the girls were lying when they say the rapists said there religion was the reason?

Nope never said they are ying and have explained why.

Your attempts to paint people who disagree with your views as not caring about or disbelieving the victims are getting a bit pathetic.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Must we say

Of course not

Why would they be lying? No one is disputing their account. We are disputing that religion was the reason they committed these crimes. It's really not complicated.

I have explicitly said we should be discussing why it was covered up. I am stating the fairly obvious fact that the reasons for it not being investigated is separate from it being done in the first place.

So if the girls are telling the truth, then what are you arguing?

Now does these monsters belief that their religion justifies this mean all Muslims are rapists?

No!

But being afraid to view the connections, and reasons for these grooming gangs, and the reason it was covered up is horrible, and what led to this continuing for three decades

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Nope, not at all. LoL

What I'm saying is that weans get beasted by some very rich and powerful ""people"".

I'm sure you can discern the operative word.

They rape for sport, and possibly some kind of sex magic, or so I'm lead to believe.

I'm just me Grambler, as to being bigoted, i hope not, but what other people think about me nor call me concerns me little, not much you can do about it unless they are in front of my puss really, so kind of beside the point.

edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Same here

Nope never said they are ying and have explained why.

Your attempts to paint people who disagree with your views as not caring about or disbelieving the victims are getting a bit pathetic.

So if the rapists told the girls that their religion meant they owned the girls and they were dirty sex objects to be used

And you believe the girls

Where do you get the justification for your statement their religion had nothing to do with their reason for the rapes?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join