It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

He talks exact why pointing out the religion is important

He says it is beyond doubt that Muslims disproportionately are doing these grooming gangs

He talks about how the fact they were Muslim met officials were afraid to stop these gangs for fear of being called racist

He talks about how MPs are afraid to address this issue for fear of being called racist

He talks about how the liberal elite chattering class allowed this abuse to continue by labeling people racist who wanted it dealt with

And right on cue, you and others on this thread say we can’t look at the religion or it’s racist or bigoted

And as he says in the end, it’s easy to call tommy the boogeyman, but in reality the real boogeymen are those who refuse to address the problem with Muslim grooming gangs and call those racist who do

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He says it is beyond doubt that Muslims disproportionately are doing these grooming gangs

He talks about how the fact they were Muslim met officials were afraid to stop these gangs for fear of being called racist

He talks about how MPs are afraid to address this issue for fear of being called racist

He talks about how the liberal elite chattering class allowed this abuse to continue by labeling people racist who wanted it dealt with

And right on cue, you and others on this thread say we can’t look at the religion or it’s racist or bigoted

And as he says in the end, it’s easy to call tommy the boogeyman, but in reality the real boogeymen are those who refuse to address the problem with Muslim grooming gangs and call those racist who do

I'm not calling Robinson the bogey man.

I'm calling him a racist bigoted thug and liar.

We should be dealing with all child abusers. Pretending it's a problem with one specific religion isn't the answer.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Me tae.

I think he's a rocket.

And i wish someone would shoot him into space nevermind the tinpale.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

We should be dealing with all child abusers. Pretending it's a problem with one specific religion isn't the answer.

Well maajid and many others, myself included, who saw the problem allowed to go on for decades because of the religion of the perpetrators thought of you that refuse to look at the fact these grooming gangs are disproportionately Muslim are what helped allow this to continue for so long

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Well maajid and many others, myself included, who saw the problem allowed to go on for decades because of the religion of the perpetrators thought of you that refuse to look at the fact these grooming gangs are disproportionately Muslim are what helped allow this to continue for so long

They shouldn't not be investigated because of their religion.

However their religion is also completely irrelevant to the fact that they are child abusers

A fairly simple concept that seems to allude you.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So because he's a Muslim that says other Muslims are somehow disproportionately pedophiles to the other religions, atheists and agnostics, of the nation we are supposed to take his view as verbatim?

Have to wonder if he has ever bumped heads with the aristocrats and royals?

Coz if the Muslims are at it, that lot make it look like a sport.

edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The victims said the rapists said their religion was what they told the victims was the justification for the rapes

I’m sure you would love to tell these child rape victims to please be quiet, because their religion has. I thing to do with it

We know that the crimes were ignored or covered up because of their religion

Yet you want to tell people they should not take the religion into account

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No we take his word because the facts back it up

Or are you unaware of the thousands of girls raped by Pakistani Muslims who were allowed to get away with it for three decades

Can you show me thousands of girls raped for decades by others?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

And btw, what do you mean about aristocrats and royals?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The victims said the rapists said their religion was what they told the victims was the justification for the rapes

I’m sure you would love to tell these child rape victims to please be quiet, because their religion has. I thing to do with it

People have used God as an excuse to do what they want since people invented God. They didn't commit these crimes because they are Muslims, but because they are child abusing rapist bastards.

Since you are on ofhere defending the man whose actions could have caused a mistrial of those very people, then you will forgive me if call bull # on your attempts at moral superiority regarding the victims of these crimes.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Facts eh?

Fact is the majority of Muslim are not pedophiles.

There is a fact.

I could show you plenty of occurrences of other religious figures of authority being involved with beasting weans.

I guess that makes any and all religious types pedophiles beasts as well?

Oh wait that's not quite correct, just the Muslim then?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

People have used God as an excuse to do what they want since people invented God. They didn't commit these crimes because they are Muslims, but because they are child abusing rapist bastards.

Since you are on ofhere defending the man whose actions could have caused a mistrial of those very people, then you will forgive me if call bull # on your attempts at moral superiority regarding the victims of these crimes.

And since you are seeking to not be able to look at what the victims said was they rapists justifiacation, and why investigators said was the reason for the cover up

Forgive me if I call bs on you being concerned about child rape victims

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

This straw man is absurd

Who said the majority of Muslims are rapist?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

No we take his word because the facts back it up

Or are you unaware of the thousands of girls raped by Pakistani Muslims who were allowed to get away with it for three decades

Can you show me thousands of girls raped for decades by others?

Are you actually that ill informed?

Educate yourself on the scale of child abuse.

www.ons.gov.uk... andandwales

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Whats absurd is to associate an entire religion with beasting kids.

Especially with our own track record.

Quite simple really.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

And since you are seeking to not be able to look at what the victims said was they rapists justifiacation, and why investigators said was the reason for the cover up

Again you are the one on here defending the man who risked the successful prosecution of the their actual abusers. You know the actual topic of this thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

That's where it's heading.

I think you are perfectly aware of such.

Because you don't come across as a stupid person.

But can you imagine the influence associating pedophiles with Muslims has on stupid people?

Take Tommy for instance. LoL
edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Again you are the one on here defending the man who risked the successful prosecution of the their actual abusers. You know the actual topic of this thread.

And you are now saying we can’t discuss the reasons for the rapists acting and the reason it was covered up,

If people listen to you, I’m sure we can look forward to another three decades of girls being raped because we were afraid to look racist and use relevant facts to lock up these rapist

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Can you imagine the influence in people of saying we should ignore just who is committing these atrocities because of their religion

Oh wait, you don’t have to imagine

We have three decades of raped little girls because of exactly that mindset

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

And you are now saying we can’t discuss the reasons for the rapists acting and the reason it was covered up,

If people listen to you, I’m sure we can look forward to another three decades of girls being raped because we were afraid to look racist and use relevant facts to lock up these rapist

Whiteside I say that? Is your point really that weak you are just completely making stuff up now?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join