It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

And my pint is if focusing in these Muslim grooming gangs is racist

Then focusing on Catholic sex scandal is racist as wel

I don’t think either is racist

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Of course the vast majority of Muslims weren’t involved in these rape gangs

No one is saying all Muslims are

Just like no one is saying all Catholics are pedophiles

But that doesn’t mean we ignore obvious patterns on who is committing these crimes for fear of being called racist

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

How does tagging the religion of the pervert on to the front of such a horrendous criminal act of depravity do anything other than associate it with religion?

What other purpose does it serve?

When other pedophiles are caught and it's reported they are not Protestant, Catholic, nor Jewish pedophiles, they are simply pedophiles, horrible bastards that they are.

Nobody is ignoring these beasts, but far as i can establish none of them was an Imam, nor did they commit the acts in a Mosque, hence their religions neither here nor there.
edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Focusing on the gangs because the are Muslim to push a particular agenda is racist.

Child abusers of any race, nationality or religion are scum. Trying to make it about religion or race just takes the focus of the the fact that they child abusing scrum.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I showed why

They were ALLOWED to continue with their crimes because of their religion

The victims said they rapists used their religion to justify the abuse

If Catholics molest people, we call that out and investigate

If we found out teachers were raping thosands of kids for decades, we would mention that

The point is the connection theee grooming gangs have is their country of origin and religion

In the name of stopping child rape all of these connections should be investigated

Yet here the connection or the religion was used to IGNORE the rapes

And now you say we should not focus on the religion at all

Truly remarkable

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well if they are not born here and get caught tampering with children i hope we send they the feck back to where ever it is they hail from after serving a lengthy sentence.

I completely agree the this is a community issue given what was transpiring.

Which is why one has to wonder how the hell this kind of carp was allowed to continue whilst the authorities plainly knew it was going on?

Thats the real kicker here, and if the Police and Social work are not held to account i imagine the communities nevermind the rest of the nation will darn well want to know why?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Focusing on the gangs because the are Muslim to push a particular agenda is racist.

Child abusers of any race, nationality or religion are scum. Trying to make it about religion or race just takes the focus of the the fact that they child abusing scrum.

And ignoring the abuse because it came from a particular religion or race is even more disgusting

But that’s what happened

And then you claim focusing on that is somehow racist

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No, they were allowed to continue their crimes, not prosecuted for such, because of inept Police and social work.

Kind of a big difference.

If the halfwits reasons for not reporting such were racially motivated, then i suggest its a Police problem.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yes tommy darn well wanted to know why

And he gets more hatred his way than the darn authorities that covered up these crimes

Don’t you find it the least bit odd you know all about tommy and how bad he is, but you don’t even know the names of the litany of officials that brushed this scandal under the rug leading to many more girls getting raped?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

No, they were allowed to continue their crimes, not prosecuted for such, because of inept Police and social work.

Kind of a big difference.

If the halfwits reasons for not reporting such were racially motivated, then i suggest its a Police problem.

It was a police problem

They were afraid to investigate for fear of being called racist

Tell me, when police go after the mafia, are they racist against Italians? Are they saying all Italians are racist?

Of course not. But they used all connections, including churches these people belonged to, clubs they were in, businesses they owned, etc to root out the corruption

Yet for some reason, when the rapists are Muslim, we have to ignore those connections, even if the victims say the rapists told them they were raping them because of religion

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

A racist wanted to know why black Muslim people raped young white girls?

Do you imagine Tommy would have given a crap if it was black Muslim people raping other black Muslim children?

My bet is he would not give a rats arse.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

A racist wanted to know why black Muslim people raped young white girls?

Do you imagine Tommy would have given a crap if it was black Muslim people raping other black Muslim children?

My bet is he would not give a rats arse.

How do you know?

He worked with Muslim reformer maajid nawaaz who routinely discusses Muslims are by far the most victimize people by other Muslims

Meanwhile, I could say to you I bet many of the people that hate tommy would have no hate at all for him if he was merely protesting white Christians

link   

And ignoring the abuse because it came from a particular religion or race is even more disgusting

But that’s what happened

Because as Andy has pointed out the ,religion in this case was of minimal if any relevance to what happened.

It wasn't conducted by officials of or with sanction of the religion. ( unlike some of the catholic church scandals).

Why focus on the religion rather than the crimes?

link   

Unfortunately, it continues to be a Police issue.

But not all Muslims are rapist just as not all Catholics are beasts nether, nor any of the other religions.

The rapists are people first Muslim second and probably a few other things in between, should we muddy the water even more with whatever else they are before calling the beast, which is what they are?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well, the things he says for a start.

How do you not know?

I ken plenty of Muslim, went to school with them, live next to them, talk to them every day.

None of them have ever attempted to rape my kids.

They pray a lot, aside from that, just like you or me.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I defend Muslims quite often

I’ve only personally became close with two Muslims, and one is one of gen greatest people I have ever met

I would never say all Muslims are bad

But these people 1 used their religion to justify their rapes, and 2 hit away with it because people were afraid to be called bigoted for investigating people of that religion

In no other group, including Catholics do we refuse to look at what connects criminals because we don’t want to hurt feelings

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That's nice, i just treat people as i find them.

And could not give rats are what God they pray to, which is there own darn affair.

People who commit these horrendous acts of depravity use a lot of things to justify there actions.

But that does not make it so. LoL

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

But that’s what happened

Because as Andy has pointed out the ,religion in this case was of minimal if any relevance to what happened.

It wasn't conducted by officials of or with sanction of the religion. ( unlike some of the catholic church scandals).

Here is Muslim maajid nawaaz

Notice how he says these rapes were allowed to continue because of fears of being called racism

That’s why it’s important to call it out

Or is he racist as well?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

But that’s what happened

Here is Muslim maajid nawaaz

Notice how he says these rapes were allowed to continue because of fears of being called racism

That’s why it’s important to call it out

Or is he racist as well?

Had absolutely nothing to do with the point being made. Has any single poster on here defended the police and local authorities in how they handled this? Has anyone suggested that they shouldn't have investigated because of the accuseds religion?

That has absolutely nothing to do with saying that the religion of the child abusers is completely irrelevant to the fact that they are child abusers.

Making the religion the issue is part of what caused the failure to investigate properly in the first place

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Well if he is would that not be ""Muslim Racist""?

Since we seem to be tagging the Arabic word on to anything derogatory in an obvious attempt to besmudge the religion.

Somehow i think not all the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join