It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Maybe in the past there was a fear of being labelled racist for investigating Asian grooming gangs.
The influence of the PC driven agenda is real and dangerous in most 'western' countries.

Another under-reported side of this is the fact that the vast majority of the victims were white, working class girls from under-privileged backgrounds, In fact many were in social care.

The sad fact is that nobody really cared about them. It was politically expedient to simply ignore their plight or even portray them as the guilty party.

That is a damning and shocking indictment of UK society.

But the fact is that things have changed.
There is a growing acknowledgement that there is a problem in a specific section of our society regarding the grooming of young, vulnerable girls.
And that is why there is an ever increasing number of cases coming to court.
The public have deemed it unacceptable and the authorities have acted upon it and seem to be seriously clamping down on it.

In this particular case the police were also investigating some of the defendants involvement in another grooming case.
Any public revelation of their identities could obviously have prejudiced any future legal proceedings against those defendants.

Yaxley-Lennon had been informed that his actions could jeopardise both the case he was filming and any future cases if he proceeded with his plans to film, broadcast and name those being trialled.
That could easily have resulted in those paedophiles walking free and escaping at lease some semblance of justice.

He knew all this yet still persisted....why?
Because it served his own agenda of raising his public profile.
He showed absolutely no regard whatsoever for the victims of these scumbags.

The fact of the matter is that the police have started investigating these gangs and prosecuting those suspected of being involved.
That happened due to the weight of public pressure and has nothing to do with Yaxley-Lennon's grandstanding and self-promoting antics.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: andy06shake

Damn dude, sorry for my following comments. But if this were happening in my neck of the woods I would be supporting Robinson will all of my might, even if he did violate some stupid #(*&*#*&$( ordinances. Those ordinances appear to be protecting both the gangs and the politicians who appears to be very very reluctant in prosecution. Now why would they be going so easy on these grooming gangs? I wonder, who are the gangs intended recipients?

Along with many others, I just don't understand your condemnation of this fellow. Even if he is a spot light seeking jerk, I can't find fault with this particular reporting episode of exposing the turning a blind eye or maybe even enterprise corruption. These politicians will continue to succeed with their scams until the populace stands up and tells them they will not comply with these BS ordinances and demand action.

But I guess if the politicians actually cared the invasion would have never occurred in the first place. Or maybe it is all by designed and everything is linked.

Robinson's actions could have resulted in child abusers walking free. Something He was well aware off.

Supporting Robinson means you are supporting someone who cared more about his own self promotion and agenda than convicting child abusers.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

And by there own hand no less.

After all, they let weans get beasted on their own watch.

I would settle for a bath of warm water and an open razor.

But it's no less than they deserve, as in some respects what they allowed to happen is worse than what they terrible monsters perpetrated.

You seem to be sure of a lot where Tommy is concerned. LoL

edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Actually, i think rather a few of us would like to see the Police and social workers responsible for the cover-ups swinging from a tree.

Most definitely!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

What invasion?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Have you researched into how often this actually happens in the UK? Would that be jury tampering?

Here is an article about jurors being offered bribe money and the judge simply dismissed the jury, then took the case on himself.

Judge in 'crash for cash case' dismisses jury and takes case on himself after jurors were offered bribes outside the courtroom

A judge used a rare legal power to dismiss a jury and take the case on himself after jurors said they were offered bribes outside the courtroom.
Mr Justice Goss made the nearly unprecedented decision during the trial of four men accused of killing an elderly pensioner in an alleged 'crash for cash' insurance scam.

The judge told the defendants and their counsel he felt he could continue with a fair trial for the defendants and will give the verdicts next Monday.
It would be the second Crown Court case in England and Wales to be heard by a judge alone under seldom-used powers under Sections 44 and 46 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003, which came into force in July 2007.
The first time the power was used was a case concerning four men accused of an armed robbery at Heathrow Airport in 2004, in which the judge said jury "tampering" was a "very significant" danger.

So this jury tampering sounds like a very very rare occurrence, or am I missing something here?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Did he report on the police excusing Muslim gang abuse long before Rotherham came to light?

Yep

But hey, I’m sure many British’s peoples dislike of the guy who smeared him as racist think it was worth it for all those gangs he warned about to rape who knows how many more girls after he warned of it

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yet knowing of this problem, why is the uk legal system not being charged on the law enforcement and government officials that covers up these abuses for years?

Instead they throw the book at the one guy who vocally called them out for their cover up

And many people celebrate this

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ClovenSky

What invasion?

And on that note, thank you everyone for your explanations. It really helped to understand this thread & situation better.

cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Damn dude, sorry for my following comments. But if this were happening in my neck of the woods I would be supporting Robinson will all of my might, even if he did violate some stupid #(*&*#*&$( ordinances. Those ordinances appear to be protecting both the gangs and the politicians who appears to be very very reluctant in prosecution. Now why would they be going so easy on these grooming gangs? I wonder, who are the gangs intended recipients?

Along with many others, I just don't understand your condemnation of this fellow. Even if he is a spot light seeking jerk, I can't find fault with this particular reporting episode of exposing the turning a blind eye or maybe even enterprise corruption. These politicians will continue to succeed with their scams until the populace stands up and tells them they will not comply with these BS ordinances and demand action.

But I guess if the politicians actually cared the invasion would have never occurred in the first place. Or maybe it is all by designed and everything is linked.

Robinson's actions could have resulted in child abusers walking free. Something He was well aware off.

Supporting Robinson means you are supporting someone who cared more about his own self promotion and agenda than convicting child abusers.

And supporting those who talked about tommy before his trial ended means you are supporting people who could have let him off the hook

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

Have you researched into how often this actually happens in the UK? Would that be jury tampering?

Here is an article about jurors being offered bribe money and the judge simply dismissed the jury, then took the case on himself.

Judge in 'crash for cash case' dismisses jury and takes case on himself after jurors were offered bribes outside the courtroom

A judge used a rare legal power to dismiss a jury and take the case on himself after jurors said they were offered bribes outside the courtroom.
Mr Justice Goss made the nearly unprecedented decision during the trial of four men accused of killing an elderly pensioner in an alleged 'crash for cash' insurance scam.

The judge told the defendants and their counsel he felt he could continue with a fair trial for the defendants and will give the verdicts next Monday.
It would be the second Crown Court case in England and Wales to be heard by a judge alone under seldom-used powers under Sections 44 and 46 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003, which came into force in July 2007.
The first time the power was used was a case concerning four men accused of an armed robbery at Heathrow Airport in 2004, in which the judge said jury "tampering" was a "very significant" danger.

So this jury tampering sounds like a very very rare occurrence, or am I missing something here?

Not really clear what you mean in context of this case?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Did he report on the police excusing Muslim gang abuse long before Rotherham came to light?

Yep

But hey, I’m sure many British’s peoples dislike of the guy who smeared him as racist think it was worth it for all those gangs he warned about to rape who knows how many more girls after he warned of it

Smearing would suggest it isn't true.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And supporting those who talked about tommy before his trial ended means you are supporting people who could have let him off the hook

Already covered why you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I’m concerned about the powerful participation in or covering up for children being raped

I’m concerned that they are more converned arresting a guy who outlined the abuse and pointed out the cover up than getting the actual child rapists

There is a thread right now on Jeffery Epstein I’m participating in

He is a wealthy etxttemely powerful man accused of raping children

Despite pleading guilty to this, he was given a slap on the wrist and allowed to be free

I and many others were outraged

No he has been arrested again

Should we all shut up and allow his power to hit him out of more child rapes?

I don’t think so

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Already covered why you are wrong.

Yes expect I posted the law, and the ag of the us saying that people better watch what they say in social media

I get it though, you hate tommy so it was ok for people to use social media to claim he was guilty before his trial was over

link   

Yep

Yep just like those racist who reported in Catholic sex scandals

link   

Tommy uncovered nothing he simply presented other peoples homework as his own for his own sick twisted little agenda, nevermind the racist kudos ta boot.

Activist my left bum cheek.

Manny people dislike the guy???

He canny walk down a street without being attacked ffs and is forced to employ the likes of ex EDL thugs for protection every time he wishes to venture out the door.

The Mans a menace Grambler, hated nationwide, by anyone whos not a racist twat.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yes hated more than the child sex gangs and the officials who covered up for them

Why are they safer walking down the street than tommy?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I don't think so either.

But nobody tagging the Mans religion in front of calling him a beast.

He's just a beast plain and simple, or do i have that wrong?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Yep

Yep just like those racist who reported in Catholic sex scandals

Nope. Try again.

Robinson's racism is well documented and separate from his ' reporting' on these cases.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join