It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Can you show me investigations that showed police and officials were aware of sex abuse in other areas, but treated the victims like prostitutes and let them go on for over three decades?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

People reporting that Robinson was guilty and a racist during his hearing could have resulted that n him walking free

But somehow that was ok

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sure most so called racist go down in the Uk

Glad they take that more seriously than child rape gangs, who get to operate with impunity for over three decades

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

That is very very convenient no? I wonder if they have ever released what and where these linked trials were taking place? So basically I could say that every muslim child raping/grooming case were linked together and no one would be able to talk about it for decades. As long as you had a trial lined up at some time in the future, you could claim linkage. Devious. You guys actually buy this line of crap? And holy cow, how many trials of muslim raping/grooming cases are there? That should also say something.

But I guess if I posted that over there, I could be held in contempt huh? Since there are probably another 4 or 5 cases lined up for next week that could possibly be 'linked'?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Its already way too late Grambler, still not afeared through.

Well maybe for my weans future.

As to letting pedophiles gangs rape girls, that was indeed a travesty, with Police and Social work at fault Rotherham child sexual abuse wise and the like.

I bet the parents the victims are finally happy the bastards are off the streets, but i also bet they would like to have seen a hell of a lot more happen to the filthy swine than simply being gaoled.

Down that road through, well my own personal feelings where beasts are concerned aside, that's against the law.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Can you show me investigations that showed police and officials were aware of sex abuse in other areas, but treated the victims like prostitutes and let them go on for over three decades?

There was major failings in the initial investigations into the abuse allegations over a number of years.

There was actually a couple of enquires into the the findings of which you are welcome to read. (Not exactly covered up).

None of which is remotely relevant to if Robinson was guilty of contempt or not. Other than that his actions could have resulted in some of the child abusers going free.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

And your actions discussing how horrible and guilty tommy was before the end of his trial could have resulted in him walking free

Meanwhile the ag in the uk says everyone needs to watch what they say in social media or be held in contempt and no one bats an eye

Whistling to the graveyard

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

That is very very convenient no? I wonder if they have ever released what and where these linked trials were taking place? So basically I could say that every muslim child raping/grooming case were linked together and no one would be able to talk about it for decades. As long as you had a trial lined up at some time in the future, you could claim linkage. Devious. You guys actually buy this line of crap? And holy cow, how many trials of muslim raping/grooming cases are there? That should also say something.

But I guess if I posted that over there, I could be held in contempt huh? Since there are probably another 4 or 5 cases lined up for next week that could possibly be 'linked'?

Reporting restrictions are no longer in place and details of the cases have been widely reported.

Attempts to construct some elaborate and easily disproved conspiracy to excuse Robinson's actions are just pathetic.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I just find it funny the amount of brits and others that hate tommy and celebrate his arrest and conviction with such fervor

Meanwhile they don’t breath one word demanding the actual law enforcement people and government officials that knew of the child rape gangs and did nothing, and demand they be arrested and jailed

Priorities i guess

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Aye coz nothing like that would ever happen in the USA.

Going to prison in the US in quite a few areas is apt to get you gang raped ffs.

And your towns and streets are not exactly the safest places to travel despite the number of guns in circulation.

Plenty of criminal gangs and organizations operate with impunity on your shores also.

So thats not just our bag of spanners to carry I'm afraid.
edit on 7-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Actually, i think rather a few of us would like to see the Police and social workers responsible for the cover-ups swinging from a tree.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And your actions discussing how horrible and guilty tommy was before the end of his trial could have resulted in him walking free

Meanwhile the ag in the uk says everyone needs to watch what they say in social media or be held in contempt and no one bats an eye

Whistling to the graveyard

No they wouldn't.

For a start by time I commented he had already been found guilty.

Also I am posting an opinion on a fairly obscure web site not live streaming a report form the court so unlikely to influence a jury.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here is a news article from February 2018, a mere 3 months before this occurred:

Grooming gangs abused more than 700 women and girls around Newcastle after police appeared to punish victims

Grooming gangs abused more than 700 women and girls around Newcastle with “arrogant persistence” after police appeared to punish victims while letting the perpetrators walk free, a case review has found.

The report into the response by authorities to child sexual exploitation found that before a large-scale police operation was launched in 2014, officers’ actions were sending an “unhelpful” message to perpetrators.

Wouldn't this news organization be guilty of the exact same ideology & reporting as Robinson? Reporting that would jeopardize the jury's opinion?

And then stumble across something like this and it all starts to make sense:

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal

The Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal consisted of the organised child sexual abuse that occurred in the northern English town of Rotherham, South Yorkshire, from the late 1980s until the 2010s and the failure of local authorities to act on reports of the abuse throughout most of that period.[8] Researcher Angie Heal, who was hired by local officials and warned them about child exploitation occurring between 2002 and 2007, has since described it as the "biggest child protection scandal in UK history".[9] Evidence of the abuse was first noted in the early 1990s, when care home managers investigated reports that children in their care were being picked up by taxi drivers.[10] From at least 2001, multiple reports passed names of alleged perpetrators, several from one family, to the police and Rotherham Council. The first group conviction took place in 2010, when five British-Pakistani men were convicted of sexual offences against girls aged 12–16.[11] From January 2011 Andrew Norfolk of The Times pressed the issue, reporting in 2012 that the abuse in the town was widespread, and that the police and council had known about it for over ten years.[a]

I wonder how close Rotherham is to leeds combined courts?

How many of our oligarchs are invested and participate in this? This is starting to sound like a world wide problem. We are truly animals.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

It is a worldwide problem indeed which should clearly illustrate the fact that is more than just our Muslim cousins that practice such debauchery and perpetrate such filth.

Which is why one has to wonder why Tommy only seemed to show any interest in rapist and beasts of the Muslim persuasion?

Plenty of our own homegrown variety of monsters for Tommy to highlight and yet he seemed more interested in their religious orientation.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Terrible things like this happen in the us all the time

Heck we currently have the catholic belief police scandal

We had in the past proven examples of law enforcement allowing lynching of people

Then the courts would allow them off with no punishment

I can’t imagine jailing an activist who was outrage by this reporting on the trial

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So you say you would like to see the officials who allowed this abuse swing from a tree

Yet you spend way way way more time commenting on tommy than them.

Why is that?

Meanwhile tommy reported on this issue so much because he saw Muslim gangs abusing people in his hometown, and when he and other spoke up, law enforcement came after them

He said this before Rotherham and other things came to light

He was called a racist liar then

Turns out he was right

I’m sure tommy is against all pedophilia

He just focuses on a huge rape gang that was allowed to run for over three decades because shedding light in that is important

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Terrible things like this happen in the us all the time

Heck we currently have the catholic belief police scandal

We had in the past proven examples of law enforcement allowing lynching of people

Then the courts would allow them off with no punishment

I can’t imagine jailing an activist who was outrage by this reporting on the trial

As has been explained multiple times under UK law Robinson's actions could have resulted in child abusers walking free. That seems a perfectly legitimate thing to be outraged by.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Damn dude, sorry for my following comments. But if this were happening in my neck of the woods I would be supporting Robinson will all of my might, even if he did violate some stupid #(*&*#*&$( ordinances. Those ordinances appear to be protecting both the gangs and the politicians who appears to be very very reluctant in prosecution. Now why would they be going so easy on these grooming gangs? I wonder, who are the gangs intended recipients?

Along with many others, I just don't understand your condemnation of this fellow. Even if he is a spot light seeking jerk, I can't find fault with this particular reporting episode of exposing the turning a blind eye or maybe even enterprise corruption. These politicians will continue to succeed with their scams until the populace stands up and tells them they will not comply with these BS ordinances and demand action.

But I guess if the politicians actually cared the invasion would have never occurred in the first place. Or maybe it is all by designed and everything is linked.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Now he's an activist?

Quite the few careers has our Mr Robinson eh? LoL

Well, at least you don't need a university degree to become one of those.

Tommys a racist criminal with a record that reflects exactly so.

Plain and simple to establish.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Robinson is called a racist liar because he is a racist liar.

He had nothing to do with bringing these child abusers to justice and as explained his actions could have resulted in some of them walking free.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join