It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured on tape from a small plane

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Look at this..
Was checking out some facebook, and a friend of mine told me to check out some footage in a facebook group.
I does not know where or when the footage is from, but the video is taken from a small plane, when suddenly a very bright object penetrates the cloud cover under the small plane. Does not look like a rocket as there are no smoke trail.

I looked for the video on youtube so I could embed it here, but sadly no luck.

Here is the link to the video on facebook.

Óvni é observado de avião à noite

www.facebook.com...

Would love to hear what ATS think.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Oh my God...

That is terrifying to be honest. I wish the video was longer.

My only hang ups with the video are the length, and the lack of audio.

You would think that an experience like that would make you record for much longer.

Seriously though, thats pretty incredible.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Need to try and get the original file prior to FB upload and see if it's genuine

The only thing i could think of (if not a UFO/UAP etc) was ball lightening perhaps?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It is interesting. It appears that the object/light is jettisoning something down and to the left around the 21 second mark and that the object/light moves in the opposite direction. To me, it doesn’t look fakey, whatever it is.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Interesting but not credible....

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: Diaspar

Interesting but not credible....

The video or something in my comment?
Sorry, not sure what you were saying....

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
All I can see is a very bright light. As with many of these "sightings," there is no context.

What kind of plane was it?
Who was the pilot?
What does he have to say about it?
Were there any passengers?
Were there any witnesses on the ground?
What was the weather like?
Where was the plane flying?
In what direction?
How high were they flying?
What time was it?
Was there any sound associated with this encounter?
What camera was used to record this?
Who actually filmed this?
How close were they to an airport?
What did they do after the encounter?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Please tell me if you find out, I would like to know to...

But perhaps they do not want to be associated with UFO´s as many others have been ridiculed.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This video clip was posted back in June 2018:

According to a comment posted under this clip:

This is actually a video of the InSight and Atlas V Launch taken from a plane in California on May 5

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I was just about to say, That looks like a Rocket launch coming up through low cloud cover.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

This is actually a video of the InSight and Atlas V Launch taken from a plane in California on May 5

Good find. Sound in this video also adds to the context. If it was UFO they would be rather terrified not excited.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

But perhaps they do not want to be associated with UFO´s as many others have been ridiculed.

Or maybe they were fooled by a simple rocket launch, as we now know. You are the one who presented this as a UFO, even though it was explained months ago. You did not do any analysis of your own; you jumped on it and presented it as a UFO. In terms of UFO research, that's a problem. Other people have to sort out the B.S. from a legitimately unexplained sighting.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Even before reading the replies on here one could clearly tell that was a rocket launch. No sound probably because if there was sound the people in the plane would be mentioning it as a rocket. How could anyone not tell that this was a rocket launch.. come on ATS we can do better than this

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Good find. Sound in this video also adds to the context. If it was UFO they would be rather terrified not excited.

Added sound effects.. try google "free small plane sound"

Ohh.. and where are the smoke trail from the rocket ?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Or maybe they were fooled by a simple rocket launch, as we now know. You are the one who presented this as a UFO, even though it was explained months ago. You did not do any analysis of your own; you jumped on it and presented it as a UFO. In terms of UFO research, that's a problem. Other people have to sort out the B.S. from a legitimately unexplained sighting.

I am not a "researcher" as you want me to be.. I just found a interesting video, as many before me on ATS have done..
I am sorry not to explain the universe to your royal arse..

And you think its a rocket because of a random guy on a forum tell you it is.. just make you think you believe everything you is told.. and if anything that is presented to you that does not fit into your small box you will await others to come and save you.

A rocket without a smoke trail.. yep.. cool.. I seen rockets, that is no rocket..

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I am not a "researcher" as you want me to be.. I just found a interesting video, as many before me on ATS have done..

And you think its a rocket because of a random guy on a forum tell you it is.. just make you think you believe everything you is told.. and if anything that is presented to you that does not fit into your small box you will await others to come and save you.

A rocket without a smoke trail.. yep.. cool.. I seen rockets, that is no rocket..

Let be fair and utterly honest here. The problem is, no context. It is in Spanish, which is not translated, and my translator will not translate it. grrrr. It is very possible it is a Rocket Launch. Though, cool in its own right.

For the "royal arsses", they do have a point in making sure we are dealing in facts, not disinformation. Many out there will jump for click bait. Though, some of them tend to get too emotional with their reactions.

Patients, is a virtue everyone could use more of...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You calling another poster a "royal arse" was uncalled for and clearly shows how easily triggered you are. GROW UP!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
It is in Spanish, which is not translated, and my translator will not translate it. grrrr.

It's Portuguese, not Spanish.

The title means "UFO is observed from an aeroplane at night".

And yes, when I saw it I recognised it from a previous appearance on ATS.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's obviously venus, with a bit of swamp gas!

Seriously, could be fake. Hard to tell the difference these days.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Here is the original video from the instagram of the person who filmed it, so you can confirm it is a rocket.

www.instagram.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join