It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama must be racist, Betsy Ross flag flew at his 2nd inauguration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: LSU2018

Dude--Boston...greatest band...ever. First two albums are 1-2 on my desert island never-see-another-human-list. I believe they could solve humanities ills and allow aliens to meet us. God jams to Boston....and Jesus Just sayin.

YyyyyyyyyyyyyyEPPP!!! Nothing starts my morning drive to work off quite like Hollyann, Piece of Mind, More Than a Feeling, or Long Time...

Their first album came out before I was born, but it's still my favorite... But the 80's rocked so here's a tribute. That guitar rift gets me.

edit on 5-7-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ah yes....just another "hate-democrats" day at old ATS....

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

They shouldn't make it so easy...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Better yet, most of the members ran from the hateful, embarrassing democrat party and can see the divisiveness of the democrats, and all 500 candidates who are fighting among each other to prove who hates Trump and America more. No platform, lots of hate and division. Yeah, what a party worth loving.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This matters.

Well it really doesn't matter hasn't mattered as we see past displays of the flag in all it's glory including with Obama, but then the left makes it an issue out of thin air. Labels it now as a racist symbol that needs to be looked down on in shame and never used again. The left does this and the right says wait a minute and show that up until Nike shoe issue it was seen by all as a great symbol.... and now you say "this matters?" as if the right started something here in the first place. Maybe you should be saying that to you the liberal base as I rate it about the same as two scoops of ice cream to everyone else getting one scoop in degrees of importance with their constant whining about everything being raciest etc.

On the other hand things like this can blow up rather quickly with the snowflake left and we could see flags burning with pulling down statues of our forefathers in a campaign to wipe clean everything that happened in this country prior to 1970s.

Then it will matter...don't you think?

edit on 5-7-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Son...I was 14 or so and my cousin (25) let me in on his stack of Playboys while listening to Boston and smoking,,,,errr nevermind. It was life altering. God bless Boston, and God Bless Tom Scholz(from Ohio I might add.) I wore out the album covers reading about the 10,000 lightbulbs burning out in the studio.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Nike plays to a certain demographic. Let me throw this one out.

Nike never had any intention to sell these shoes. Has anybody seen them? Has anybody heard about them before the media reported them being pulled from stores?

Nike is based in Beaverton, OR. right next to Portland OR.

Nike know that pulling these shoes is going to piss some Conservatives off. They are ok with this. The pissed off Conservatives are going to make an issue out of this. That is just going to improve Nike's standing with their target demographic.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: face23785

They were successful with the confederate flag, now they're going after Betsy Ross's flag.

Only a matter of time before it's considered a hate crime to fly the Stars and Stripes.

Oh it's coming sooner than you think. California high school bans American flag shirts on Cinco de Mayo

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

We don't hate ya'll, we just hate your inconsistency, hypocrisy, double-standards, and loathing of American values and the average American.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What a Nazi.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I think Scholz met Hollyann and wrote a song about her after spending a Summer with her in '69, if I'm not mistaken... Probably something similar with Marianne, too... Amanda and Magdalene, I'm not sure about.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If y'all would just quit hating on the flag and America, then there'd be no need for such threads.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Most of us had stopped buying their shoes anyways and this pair was never advertised until ass-eyes made an issue out of it. Your post makes sense though, this will keep them in the money by selling shoes to sports teams.

All I know is that if I was a shoe manufacturer like Under Arm or Reebok, I would have made a shoe with her flag and had record sales from it. I'd show the world that no half witted, two-bit trash bag with eyes an inch apart is gonna dictate what I sell and don't sell.
edit on 5-7-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I just hate what you guys stand for.
The Left is anti-America on everything.
Just go start your own country somewhere, leave the US of A alone.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Five will get you ten that Nike trademarked that design for shoes.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wiping out the past, while teaching children the "new" history is a common tactic by oppressive regimes. Think of the "Killing Fields" of the Khmer Rouge regime in Cambodia in 1973. Under the Kmer Rouge, the Year Zero Policy was designed to reset the history of the country to the year zero, where history begins again, but only the history the oppressive regime feels in appropriate.

Odd, that the Democratic Party and all of it's followers have adopted this type of historical revisionism, by destroying and banning the history that the party itself instilled upon the country. It seems as if the leaders of that movement have a plan to erase the sins of their own history while simultaneously reeducating the young about how "good and right" they are.

Funny that, huh?

"Woke", I think they are not so woke as they delude themselves to be.

ETA: More clarification on "Year Zero" and how it works.

The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All history of a nation or people before Year Zero is deemed largely irrelevant, as it will ideally be purged and replaced from the ground up.

In Democratic Kampuchea, so-called New People—teachers, artists, and intellectuals—were especially singled out and executed during the purges accompanying Year Zero.[1][2]

Now, in our current "Democratic" instance, the conservatives and other "non-believers" are not outright murdered, however, their ability to speak and influence others is "killed" by use of personal attacks upon them via social media. Spreading lies, false accusations, and being labeled "Nazi" or using Nazi tactics (concentration camps anyone) are the current killing tool used to accomplish that goal.

edit on 7/6/2019 by Krakatoa because: added additional thoughts

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Racism is a PROPAGANDA attack by the left.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join