It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama must be racist, Betsy Ross flag flew at his 2nd inauguration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Betsy Ross flag flew at Obama's 2nd inauguration, now suddenly racist

This won't come as a shock to most of us. These things are rarely about actual racism or oppression. They're usually just about perpetually offended, out-of-touch progressives maintaining that coveted victim status. This is what happens when you turn victimhood into a currency. This crap jumped the shark a long time ago.

It's time for leftists to admit the whole stink about the Nike shoe by Kaepernick was baseless nonsense. Either that, or Obama is a racist. Pick one. Then get a life. PC progressives lost all credibility long ago.

What a #ing joke.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Betsy Ross flag flew at Obama's 2nd inauguration, now suddenly racist

This won't come as a shock to most of us. These things are rarely about actual racism or oppression. They're usually just about perpetually offended, out-of-touch progressives maintaining that coveted victim status. This is what happens when you turn victimhood into a currency. This crap jumped the shark a long time ago.

It's time for leftists to admit the whole stink about the Nike shoe by Kaepernick was baseless nonsense. Either that, or Obama is a racist. Pick one. Then get a life. PC progressives lost all credibility long ago.

What a #ing joke.

The argument is going to be that racist co-opted the flag recently, so now it is racist....

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Flags were not offensive at that time....
You cant judge obama against the current social atmosphere. That would be unfair.

Much like its totally unfair to judge our founding fathers against todays social atmosphere.

Oh wait....never mind...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This matters.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I would argue that the Colin Kaepernick Left sees EVERY American flag as racist.

If anything, singling out Betsy Ross as a racist...is a slap-in-the-face to ALL influential women throughout US history.
edit on 5-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This matters.

Ummm...much like...black lives...huh...?

YouSir

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Racist is like hero. Its just a watered down word that holds no true meaning anymore. I mean how can a half white dude hatin on white people not be racist? But Obama did like Led Zeppelin. Did you see the Kennedy honors. Yeah....he got some white dude in there.

And why do Asian peeps get by with out being in this convo? You know they are racist too. And lithuanians......those peeps hate on everyone....damn you lithuanian americans!!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What I find odd is that all things from that era need to be destroyed, not talked about... shameful symbols of slavery, according to the Progressive left.

Yet they will proudly run for office as a Democrat, identify as a Democrat, support the Democratic party.

The Democratic party... an ACTUAL symbol of the era... the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crowe laws, the KKK.

Why hasn't any of these Woke SJW's called to ban the Democratic party?

Kinda odd, that...

edit on 5-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Excellent point.

Why HASN'T the Party of Slavery and the KKK changed it's name from 'Democrat'?

PS...You've got a fascinating thread idea here, Lumenari.

edit on 5-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Excellent point.

Why HASN'T the Party of Slavery and the KKK changed it's name from 'Democrat'?

PS...You've got a fascinating thread idea here, Lumenari.

Feel free to run with it... working long hours right now so I wouldn't do it any justice.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The argument is going to be that racist co-opted the flag recently, so now it is racist....

Yup. I saw exactly that argument being made on the web this morning. Some white supremacists have begun using it, therefore it is now tainted for all time. Forever and ever.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

They were successful with the confederate flag, now they're going after Betsy Ross's flag.

Only a matter of time before it's considered a hate crime to fly the Stars and Stripes.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Why is that effing loser even news? Who gives a rats ass what his undeveloped small brain thinks?

We need to vote ALL libtards out to end this stupid nonsense...
edit on 5-7-2019 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They were successful with the confederate flag, now they're going after Betsy Ross's flag.

Only a matter of time before it's considered a hate crime to fly the Stars and Stripes.

I thought it already was, according to the left.

Did you watch the second Democratic debate?

No red, white, blue color scheme and not a single American flag.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It didn't become racist to appreciate her flag until the Retard said it was and the media lapped it up. They're selling shirts now that say "VICTORY" just below the Betsy Ross flag. Thanks, Retard, the total sales will probably be more than what Nike would have sold.

And here's the official shoe of the left wing party.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Because democrats are fighting to prove who hates America and her values the most. If it keeps up, the civil war they're begging for will be inevitable. It just won't turn out like they think it will.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If there was a Civil War the left would surrender in less than a week. Guaranteed.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Some people are evidently still in the "fundamental-transformation-of-America" mode. (Gawd! I hated that slogan with a passion.)

Fight it. Don't let it happen. Hold fast.

Our beautiful country, its underlying principles, and its history should unite us all. Those that are trying to rip it up, stomp on it, and spit on its artifacts, are trying to rob us of the things that remind us of how far we have come. It's like erasing all your childhood memories and experiences and burning all the old photographs, even the school pictures that make you cringe when you look at them now.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Damn right they would. All I need is one opportunity to be able to confront people like this and not have to go to jail for it. And I'll raise your guarantee with one of my own, and that's that there are millions out there like us who would take every advantage of such an opportunity.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Dude--Boston...greatest band...ever. First two albums are 1-2 on my desert island never-see-another-human-list. I believe they could solve humanities ills and allow aliens to meet us. God jams to Boston....and Jesus Just sayin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join