It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Calendar if they got their way

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I would like to make one humble request for the duration of this thread.

While it may be considered satire, I would only plead with those on the left not to threaten the lives of little girls as a result of this thread.

Thank you, please carry on.

And here I assumed you were a grown man.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW Holiday...

National 'Drink From A Toilet' Day.

How about National 'Drink till you're facedown in a toilet' day?

I call that "Friday".

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
But weren't Rosa Parks, Dr. King and many of the Christian black civil rights leaders in the late 1960's supporters of Zionism?

Nowadays the Left would cancel them all.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 5-7-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Bluntone22

a reply to: Bluntone22

My great grandfather who stormed Normandy one time told me that all the crap you hear on the news is just that....crap.

And what has that got to do with my post...
I agree with him by the way...

Has nothing to do with your post honestly.
I got triggered and was posting on that.
Sorry guys but certain things like this bug me.

Totally understandable.
I get upset when our ancestors get judged by the standards of today.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW Holiday...

National 'Drink From A Toilet' Day.

How about National 'Drink till you're facedown in a toilet' day?

At my house that's called Saturday

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes I do as you are currently doing exactly that.

Don’t hide behind your scared self and just own it.

We are Americans and we stand together not divided.

If those that listen to the MSM and take them at word wish to do so then let them. As you are a brother to them. But don’t temp those of weak mind.

You and I both know damn well that won’t fix anything. So why make a thread such as this?

that sounds wonderful. And I fully expect you to be standing tall and use this same stance to alert those who might actually do the things we are joking about. You know, the one's who are anti-american in America. I'm sure you will do just that.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I don't think your grandfather would say this news footage is "crap." I would guess he would be very offended. Show me a Conservative burning a flag yesterday. I'll be waiting.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And for new holidays let's have the Black Shir....er better make that the Good ole boys from the Antifa club day...around the 30th of February

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

How is that not divisive?

Please do tell.

Because ATS doesn't revolve around you. Anyone not triggered by this thread will see the comedy of it. Triggering you doesn't automatically mean it's divisive. When did you guys get so arrogant?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I watched that second video twice. I love how those pussies don't attack back when they get someone fearless in their face.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I love how that one lady keeps saying "that's a woman of color"

So who gives a rip?
Seriously, is that all she is?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Of course, because that's all democrats see. If they didn't, they wouldn't be so quick to psychologically project the race card on us. They only ever point at us for the things they're guilty of.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Not all left-leaning people are ultra-PC extremists. Painting all left-leaning people with a broad brush does nothing but fuel more left vs right hatred.

Secondly, Columbus day should not exist. Easter sunday? I thought that was just a Christian thing and not a national holiday?

I believe thanksgiving was first invented by a lady who sent a letter to a congressman or president.
Not really about indians but sharing food and being thankful.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yea, but that's Antifa. It's not supprising, nor representative of the left as a whole. Only issue is that some news agencies shrugged off Antifa antics because it didn't fit their news narrative.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Mothers day is now outlawed and is looked upon as the reason too many conservatives exist.

Fathers day is only allowed to be celebrated by men with vaginas, or women with penises.

The Olympics will now go for 300 days to ensure all 84 genders are represented in every event.

Octoberfest is renamed Obstructionfest.

Christmas is renamed Repatriation day.

The Constitution is looked upon as collusion with racists and therefore banned.

White people are formally named as the enemy, of everyone and everything.

edit on 5/7/2019 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Not to mention that while not kneeling during the anthem, he was sitting during the whole ceremony. Perhaps they will add Kapernick sitting on Prez Lincoln's knee with a Nike shirt on both of them.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MickyKnox

Lol...oh man....was that a mistake. He has always been a very irreverent funny man child with Masonic tendencies

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Pride Month will be extended because ... sex. Sex is good, especially sex that can't get anyone pregnant and isn't traditional.

All other months will be parcelled out the oppressed minority groups of choice. Some groups that are less oppressed may have to share.

All conflicts will be decided in Pregressive Stack Court.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Pride Month will be extended because ... sex. Sex is good, especially sex that can't get anyone pregnant and isn't traditional.

All other months will be parcelled out the oppressed minority groups of choice. Some groups that are less oppressed may have to share.

Who gets stuck with February with only 28 days?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Which group is the least victimized ... but maybe a tiny bit oppressed by evil white, male, Christians?

It may end up just being women's month in general. I mean after all, that would count women like myself that would still benefit from our white and Christian privileges. So we are only a bit oppressed by only being female.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join