It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro-atheists , Roman Catholics and Muslims have in common ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Why would a ever growing atheist society of Europe willingly accept Muslim theocratic , male centric and woman abusing migrants by the millions ? Any thoughts ? I have a theory ! I’ll wait for responses to lay down my theory

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Smurfs. The underestimated threat

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The Rise of the 4th Reich. They were in the millions and Hitler loved Islam and had a pact with them. Hitler hated Jews and Christians. Who controls the MSM? What you are seeing in my opine is the rise of the 4th Reich. They faded away after WWII but never dissolved, regrouped and walla here we are. Oh and they also hated hated hated; guess who? Yepper those RUSSIANS. So waht is the common MSM theme of the day [1] Impeach [For what reason and please fill in the blank] [2] RUSSIA

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Moronic liberals maybe ?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Why wait for responses? This doesn't tend to make people comment. We're not here to be baited, just tell us your theory. Do you think it's so good we need to wait or our heads will explode, or like all other threads that 'make ya wait' your theory will be one already shared by millions?
You show me yours and I'll show ya mine.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
All of the abrahams are problematic

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Whats a euro-atheist? Someone that doesn't believe Brussels is God? Count me in!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I know

None of that bunch has the assured absolute belief that they are going to Heaven.....with Jesus.......no matter how badly they can't keep the commandments..........

That other Christian bunch......they tried and had to give up keeping the law perfectly ....it can not be done

It cannot be done........

Sucks to be deceived these days.......
edit on 5-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: ,,double sucks to not know Jesus personally.....He'll take ya like ya are......don't have to clean up first......!!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
Why would a ever growing atheist society of Europe willingly accept Muslim theocratic , male centric and woman abusing migrants by the millions ? Any thoughts ? I have a theory ! I’ll wait for responses to lay down my theory

No! You lay down your theory, explain why its your view then we agree or disagree according to our life experiences and beliefs.

Just give us some meat to chew on that bone.

Who says its a " ever growing athiest society" ?
People do believe in god whether they want to admit it or not. (I'll confirm later how if you are interested)

If their "athiests" then why would they accept muslim theocratic views ? - fear of being segregated and or punished or just plain cowardess or loss of desire to be free? I think not.

"male centrics" are nothing new, a masculine opinion at the centre of a point of view has always been and is the unfortunate norm in society.

"Abusing migrants by the millions" is run of the mill societal norm devestatingly - ie colonialisation/invasion/race appartheid/racial segregation.
Forcing ones will on others if they wont conform has been past down through the generations as the way to get it done.

The "muslim theocratics" have just learnt how to turn our own system against us ----- ie - flood in and breed in to our society, become the overwhelming majority, then exercise our own rules of democracy in that majority rules and simply take over and beat us at our own game. At which point use that majority to change laws and bingo we're who knows who.

There is no fix either it's gone way to far. Well there is a fix but talk about pandoras box.

So i dont think the Europeans are willing to accept theocratic muslim rule they're just fastly becoming the minority in their own country and feel helpless.

Thanks to stupid mindless ignorant tunnel visioned government polices on MASS immigration.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing they say - well not in this case it would seem.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

That it is all some nonsense cooked up by the conservative media complex??

They attempt, usually for their base successfully, to blend totally or almost totally unrelated things together to make a propaganda point..

Such as...

sports players protest police brutality= they hate the military!!

They are all god hating athiests AND secretly wanting shiria law!!

The left are a bunch of foo foo, gay, vegan liberals who would cry before entering into physical combat AND they are a physically dangerous roving band of maurauders and should be feared above all else..

Lol they have SOOOO many conflicting conspiracy theories that it really makes you wonder how anyone buys them..

You don’t get those things in the same box lol.. you have to pick..

The actual truth is in the definition of right and left..

Right= uphold the traditions of the past or return to some bygone era of perceived greatness..

Left = ignore the traditions of the past in favor of broad change in a new direction..

The right has the unfortunate job of convincing people not to change an obviously broken system..

The only way to do that is with crack pot conspiracy theories and logical fallacies..

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Post some numbers first or links to support your claim, please. This discussion won't go anywhere and you'll mostly be made fun of if you just try to push your opinion with no data. Some may praise you but they don't get taken seriously either.

I would first post links showing that atheism is on the rise in Europe and a trusted source to support that.

Then I would find a source to support that Islam is on the rise in Europe and statistics to show that.

Then you need to find a link between those two and show that atheist men of Europe are starting to join Islam.

Without all this, you're just showing us your personal thoughts and opinions, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

God wants you to go to war.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
agreed. Yet it was white European leaders that made these rules . How is that a helpless station in life .

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I posted a question ? Still waiting for a theory that is not mainstream. It is funny that when people are given tabula rasa they get defensive. Tx for reply

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I'm going out on a limb here but I assume your theory does not contain words like " respect for human dignity, human rights, freedom, democracy, equality"...right?

It is a fun way to write a thread but you are going to have to give us some pointers...

Peace

Ps: please don't tell me Peeple was on the right track with "smurfs"

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is my theory : Now I’ve not heard this theory at all , but truly my own . If it exists as a egregore then I was not aware of it . Now down to my theory: The white ruling class who became progressives allowed and championed the decline of faith basesd religions . Europe became empirical and in doing so lost the power of the churches over the PEOPLE . The Western Europe elites gutted the Roman church ( needed to be done to a point ) and promoted humanism ( good thing ) and nature . After hundreds of years of kicking faith in God to the curb ! Why invite modern day theists to your towns ( who don’t like western societies) and governments ? The ruling elite forgot that religion is the greatest form of control. The white European elite will live in gold towers immune to Muslim theistic rules for longer than a few generations! The Muslims know how to oppress as good as the Catholic Church did for years . The problem the progressives have now is the fact that they can’t reverse their made egregore due to fear of losing power and money , yet if they go against religion they lose face with their liberal base . In the end the Muslims will by default force Europe into conservative rules and more open to war and defending God again ! When liberals are in charge the big giant war machine slows down . European elites like the Krupps and Rothchilds will never be affected by Muslim or Christian rules or law . Same as Constantine who used pagans , Jews and Christians to not only keep order through fear , but to keep the war machine funded and manned . Muslims will become the new arm of the armies in Europe and fight ultimately against Israel and the USA . Be on the lookout for more and more German / Russian team ups ! Germany ( I’m half German ) will make a bid for the world once more . Rome killed Jesus and not the Jews as most were taught by Paul on down . I’m not a religious man at all , but I trust in Amun above and bellow ! Under the rose cross !

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I submitted my thesis and theory . It takes me forever to type , because a pop up gets in the way every 30 seconds .

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I’ve posted my theory

new topics

top topics

join