It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Russian first contact movie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
pretty cool clip - very spectacular

the CGI reminded me of the 'Manbird' youtube guy 's work;

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Another Russian aerospace blunder. Shooting down a large craft so it will crash in their own city killing many?
Surprising really. Hard to believe. (No wonder the bad reviews). Hey it is well made, just uncomplimentary story to Russian people)

There is a reason for it and if you would stop assuming Russian=dumb and watched the movie you would understand

But nope

Also the US did exactly that when in WW2, 1942, the Los Angeles Air Raid thing

What would you do but to fire at the enemy as it comes to you? I don't get how you think of this lol

I wasn't berating Russian government to the exclusion of all,. sorry if it appeared that way.
Historically, the US military were truly very dumb back in late 40's and all the way to Vietnam war, because there was a "shoot down" order to shoot at "UFO"s which were called other things like "Enemy Helicopters", and these unknown targets often shot back and destroyed many planes and a few boats that had fired upon those unknown targets.

So actually, this video trailer would have been accurate if it portrayed the US military.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Another Russian aerospace blunder. Shooting down a large craft so it will crash in their own city killing many?
Surprising really. Hard to believe. (No wonder the bad reviews). Hey it is well made, just uncomplimentary story to Russian people)

Let me guess which country you hail from!?

Naaaaa no need...

Where you escaped from would be a more interesting story.

edit on 5-7-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Looks like a cool movie. I would watch it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

we were at war and had reason to believe that the event in question could have been Axis aggression.
I think the Russians were confident that the craft in this movie wasn't USA / NATO.

They weren't in the movie, when unsure, shoot first ask questions later lmfao!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Naaaaa no need...

The loony bin.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Naaaaa no need...

The loony bin.

LMFAO!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
From the previews, the building destruction looked great, the rest was a cgi mess. Hope the story is better.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Looks cool to me! Gonna try to find it and watch it. Thanks for putting it out there and sharing!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

There is a reason for it and if you would stop assuming Russian=dumb and watched the movie you would understand

But nope

What would you do but to fire at the enemy as it comes to you? I don't get how you think of this lol

I wasn't berating Russian government to the exclusion of all,. sorry if it appeared that way.
Historically, the US military were truly very dumb back in late 40's and all the way to Vietnam war, because there was a "shoot down" order to shoot at "UFO"s which were called other things like "Enemy Helicopters", and these unknown targets often shot back and destroyed many planes and a few boats that had fired upon those unknown targets.

So actually, this video trailer would have been accurate if it portrayed the US military.

source???

quote from Malissa:

They weren't in the movie, when unsure, shoot first ask questions later lmfao!

unknown aircraft...in wartime...over my threatened territory...yes. (see Harbor, Pearl)
edit on 6-7-2019 by ElGoobero because: fix multi reply

edit on 6-7-2019 by ElGoobero because: embolden, I hope

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
sorry dupe
speaking of Russkie UFOs
here's a pic

edit on 6-7-2019 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2019 by ElGoobero because: add kewl pic

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Looks like the Russians need them to wipe out those nasty buildings that look like an eyesore. Then they can get some of those Dubai and Arab Emirates looking buildings.
/s

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join