It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Russian first contact movie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I just found a really cool video clip on an extraterrestrial ship landing in Moscow.

Here's the cool video clip:

Here's the wiki page on the movie:

Attraction (2017)

The movie did not get very good reviews. But I still like the clip!

Here's the trailer:

"Когда я был ребенком.Мы с мамой любили сидеть и смотреть как это в ночном небе. Мечтать о том, что мы не одиноки.Какие звезды являются глазами ангелов. Кто присматривал за нами. Но когда моя мама болен, никто из них не помог. Тогда я понял, что там никого нет. безмолвие. Пустота. И холодно."

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Another Russian aerospace blunder. Shooting down a large craft so it will crash in their own city killing many?
Surprising really. Hard to believe. (No wonder the bad reviews). Hey it is well made, just uncomplimentary story to Russian people)

edit on 4-7-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

how do I turn on subtitles lol, this is awesome.. I always love when out primitive jets race in to do no damage.

Eta: just watched the whole vid, sorry they shot it out of the sky lol.. hope first contact isn't like this... sheesh
edit on 4-7-2019 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

I thought was pretty cool too!!! Thank you for giving it a chance.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Another Russian aerospace blunder. Shooting down a large craft so it will crash in their own city killing many?
Surprising really. Hard to believe. (No wonder the bad reviews). Hey it is well made, just uncomplimentary story to Russian people)

There is a reason for it and if you would stop assuming Russian=dumb and watched the movie you would understand

But nope

Also the US did exactly that when in WW2, 1942, the Los Angeles Air Raid thing

What would you do but to fire at the enemy as it comes to you? I don't get how you think of this lol
edit on 5-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Living overseas we get many films from different countries. I saw this a year or so ago. Great special effects and I did not feel it was a waste of time to see it.

Edit to add: I just started watching the movie again.. Russian with English subtitles which is actually the way I prefer to seen a non English speaking movie. I can see just about any movie with a simple search lucky me..

edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

going to pirate a copy right now

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Looks like a great movie!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I already saw it about a year ago, is a cool movie...

Is already on line in some sites...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Most of the Russian deaths in Afghanistan were not because of combat. It was poor hygiene. All the aliens would have to do is sit back and wait for them to stop washing themselves, cleaning wounds properly and it's over.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Let me guess which country you hail from!?

Naaaaa no need...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

just finished watching pretty good why do critics pan good movies its like they don't even watch them it's got me #ed

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

To a Westerner it would seem like a blunder but Russian leaders,historically speaking,don't give a crap about their own people,so this makes it very realistic.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tinel

To a Westerner it would seem like a blunder but Russian leaders,historically speaking,don't give a crap about their own people,so this makes it very realistic.

Lol, neither do US leaders, you are just more easy to brainwash, you're still under the influence of fake nationalism under other names

edit on 5-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Looks pretty good, I will give it a try thanks
edit on 57731America/ChicagoFri, 05 Jul 2019 04:57:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Also the US did exactly that when in WW2, 1942, the Los Angeles Air Raid thing

we were at war and had reason to believe that the event in question could have been Axis aggression.
I think the Russians were confident that the craft in this movie wasn't USA / NATO.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I really like the one they had a few years ago with Russian mutants basically

cant remember the name but i liked it

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Looks like the same aliens who sent the plans used in Contact.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I watched it on either Netflix or Amazon Prime, and it was dubbed in English. What I saw of it (before I fell asleep, hazard of old age) was pretty good. That one actor playing a military dude looked like a thin Russian Harvey Keitel.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hmm, good special affects for the space ship but the crash on the city?
The fact the girl gives the alien whom happens to be fully anatomically human in appearance a blood transfusion of her blood to help him survive - no adverse affects so he is also biologically compatible and not only that can accept the girl's blood type without an adverse reaction.

In short though I never watched the full movie I could not catch whether they were supposed to be actual alien's, time travelers or human's from another world in the vein of outlander were the earth is an abandoned colony or some such thing whose seed population were also abandoned.

I believe the Russians have definitely made better movies but it shows they are starting to catch up were special affects are concerned and I did really like the design of the space ship and the suit.

Like I say far from an outstanding movie but a great one for science fiction buff's if not to my exact taste being more of a star wars/star trek fan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join