It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.4 Earthquake Rocks Southern California on 4th of July

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The youtube earthquake guy is predicting either:

1) A large quake in the Bay Area where the ring effects of the two large quakes overlap (the Canadian quake and the So. Cal quake) or;

2) the energy from the So. Cal quake travels east across the country along the Craton plate and then up the eastern seaboard. If there is a quake in Texas it will be in the 5s. The further east it goes the lower it will be.

STM

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Finally figured out why I can't get spectronet anymore....ya gotta pay for it...lol

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Argen

Check your PMs

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I worked in the Bay Area in 1983 and felt the same, long rolling during the Coalinga quake. It was a 6.2 and described as a blind thrust type quake. No jolting, no shaking...just the wave effect. It was odd, it really messed with my inner ear and I was dizzy and had mild vertigo for several weeks after.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Just felt another earthquake.

Edit in:
Just looked it says its magnitude 7.1 earthquake abc7.com...

edit on 5-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
We just felt it here is San Marcos, CA. our apartment rocked a little. 7.1 !!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Another bigun just hit !!!!

Around the same area !!

😨

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another bigun just hit !!!!

Around the same area !!

😨

I felt it big time! I've laying around all day because I'm sick today and it about shook me out of bed. Ceiling fans were swinging like crazy. My mom is at the movie theater and I called her and she said everybody ran out when it happened

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jeramie

Good God be careful and stay alert and informed

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Crap. That’s serious. It was just west of the 6.4 epicenter. The aftershocks are marking a dogleg. The 7.1 is at the north or top end of the leg. The 6.4 is at the pivot where the quakes then move south toward Ridgecrest.

This one is also closer to the Lake Isabella Dam.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
what are the odds of California's biggest quake in 20 whole yrs (per media) happening right on the dot on july 4th

anybody knows?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
what are the odds of California's biggest quake in 20 whole yrs (per media) happening right on the dot on july 4th

anybody knows?

Anybody care?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Fires and damage reported in Ridgecrest.

LAX inspecting all runways and structures !!

LA got shook

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There is a statistic for animal unrest before many Earthquakes.
I know some collect those reports, but hard to find as yet..
Probably to early for data like that.

Add: There was someone on YT about 5 years ago that was claiming success in quake predictions.
He said he studied the classified board for missing dogs and cats in selected cities, and rated the occurances on a scale.
Cannot find that as well... anyone?
edit on 6-7-2019 by charlyv because: content

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
We just purchased a home near Temecula, but we actually live in the LA area. We just took possession of the Temecula home, and are here for a week or so doing some work. It needs a new foundation, so we didn't want to get earthquake insurance until the new foundation is in, so we'll get a lower rate.

When the first earthquake hit, it was so long and rolling, but we sighed a huge sigh of relief when it was over and no new damage was detected. Then an even bigger one hit the next day! It really shook us! It rocked and rolled, but it was a whole lot shorted than the first one. We're thanking out lucky stars there was no structural damage, again... yet.

Now I'm worried that they guy we got to redo our foundation is going to be busy, busy , busy working up north, and we're going to have to wait.

Anyway, both homes are still intact and no structural damage to report, that we know of!

Whew, so far we've been lucky. Fingers crossed!

edit on 6-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join