It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the Races and build and Empire oxo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have an idea to allow us to filter the # out of the oceans and repair what we can of the damage to planet Earth our home.

We are going to use Helium 3 on the Moon to create a Fleet of Craft you would not believe possible.

We are going to have to compensate for the change in Gravity of the Moon and the systems I have in mind are the gift of the Freemasons, so Mote it be.... It will be required a system of grids of motes or canals if you think about it, spread throughout our World that allow the manipulation of vast amounts of water to allow control of Ocean levels.

Happy 4th of July, in the Spirit of Peace xxx

Rev. Chris H (Esquire).

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cwheathcote

Great to hear something positive on this site for a change; even if it is very ambitious.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He got the from Iron Sky. So he must be a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What is Iron Sky? I actually got the idea from my Advanced Level knowledge of Maths Physics Chemistry and Biology and a bit of common sense, which I possess every now and then xxx.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thank you for not condemning my genuine idea to clean our Oceans and Make StarFleet a posibility, lol.

Appreciated Brother.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cwheathcote
What is Iron Sky?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cwheathcote
What is Iron Sky? I actually got the idea from my Advanced Level knowledge of Maths Physics Chemistry and Biology and a bit of common sense, which I possess every now and then xxx.

Great now the American Gov knows.

top topics

join