It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama spent millions celebrating self at inauguration ignored by hypocrites on cost of 4th parade

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Grambler

You also have to think about the actual cost instead of the estimated cost of today.

The military equipment? We own it.

The military personnel? Getting paid anyways.

The pilots? On duty anyways.

The fuel? We buy at a discount.

Hell, even the fireworks tonight are donated.

What bothers me is that the left is saying that Trump is making the 4th political.

An annual celebration we have for one of the biggest most successful political changes the planet has ever seen.

The 4th of July is by definition political.

No, what the left hates is that they can't drop thier own politics for one day and join the rest of us Americans in celebration.

Because orange man bad.

Excellent post. You left one thing out.

Many of the flyovers involve one aircraft or one group of aircraft that go to multiple events on one flight. The precision flying involved on making each event on time is excellent training. They make these flights all of the time, it just happens that on these days we get to see them do it.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Grimpachi

I wonder how many homeless vets could have been fed with the taxpayer dollars spent on trumps ego trip.

You really do engage in recreational outrage.

This is sad, man.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hidden by the co-conspiring Liberal Media and Democrats.

78 laws that President Obama broke from 2009 thru Jan 20, 2017.

Here They Are: thetruthdivision.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Were you disturbed when JFK had ICBM rolling down Washington streets?

No , I was a baby.

Hm. Do you find it disturbing to learn that both JFK and LBJ had military parades for their inaugurations? One even had nukes rolling down the street.

Looking a ways back to justify Trumps "me too" moment , no ?

What exactly is the symbolism you are disturbed by? Please explain in detail because I am confused.

Of course you're confused , it will all become clearer in time.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dan Williams · Columbia College

Quit trashing Obama’s accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him.
Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
-First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
-First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
-First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
-First President to violate the War Powers Act.
-First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
-First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

answers.yahoo.com...
and many other places
edit on Mon Jul 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: added a source, ex tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join