It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama spent millions celebrating self at inauguration ignored by hypocrites on cost of 4th parade

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I find all holiday symbolism disturbing.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

That display was of all the versions of the flag since colonial times.
Rolls eyes...

.....and the flag on the Nike shoes was just the first version of our flag.
What’s your point?
Rolls eyes

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Grambler

Nobody knows what his military soiree will cost because the WH aint saying but I find the symbolism more disturbing than the cost.

What exactly is the symbolism you are disturbed by? Please explain in detail because I am confused.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am not worried about the symbolism. I just find it hypocritical when politicians put on a show claiming how much they appreciate and respect the military's men and women while making them put on their uniforms and miss the holiday.

The army there was national guard so they were called in for this. The planes and helicopters all require ground crews to be on duty for the assets.

If you want to show respect and appreciation to the men and women in uniform don't F### with their holiday.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I wonder how many homeless vets could have been fed with the taxpayer dollars spent on trumps ego trip.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I wonder how many homeless vets could have been fed with the taxpayer dollars spent on trumps ego trip.

Probably similar to the amount that could have been helped by the money Obama spent in his

Weird, don’t remember you calling Obama out for that

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Probably similar to the amount that could have been helped by the money Obama spent in his

When put to the test...always go to the but, but, but Obama gambit.

#11 is so intellectually dishonest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

When put to the test...always go to the but, but, but Obama gambit.

#11 is so intellectually dishonest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The entire thread was about how hypocrites complained about trump spending money on a celebration, but not Obama

Your the one deflecting from the subject

Posting a dumb list is not an argument

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The Hate Trump Brigade tried to spin it that Trump was trying to make it all about him, as if he was doing the parade on his own birthday. But, despite the active imaginations, it turned out that it was all about America.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Or the money spent on illegal immigrants 😃

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Trump has done more for vet's than the last three administrations combined. Try again...

Plus NOT getting us sucked into proxy war with Iran has saved thousands of lives. But orange man bad so proceed with the artificial outrage.
*SMH*

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You are such a closet commie

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Has he? I missed those bits. Care to pont them out?

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MickyKnox

Youre right. Tanks, bombers, fireworks. What could be more american.
It was all for you.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

That display was of all the versions of the flag since colonial times.
Rolls eyes...

...and, yet, there it is behind Obama.
I thought colonial-period American flags were now supposed to be upsetting symbols of American racism.

The current one is too though so ....

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Here is an anti Trump Democrat veteran talking about how Trump is getting it right with Veterans.
www.nytimes.com...

Veterans Benefits and Transition Act and the Forever GI Bill Housing Payment Fulfillment Act are two laws that are very good for Veterans.

Here is some more info.
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Our Freedom was not done with a pen and paper, but taken in battle. Seems apropos to have those items to celebrate it.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Are we actually comparing an inauguration to a DC July 4th celebration like they're the same thing? First, inauguration expenses are largely paid by donations through inauguration committees. And Trump's was larger than Bush's or Obama's. More importantly, the DC 4th celebration is at taxpayers' expense.

And this is where all you honest people who spent years ripping Obama for using a teleprompter will stand up and call-out Trump for the same thing. At least Obama was good at it.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Are we actually comparing an inauguration to a DC July 4th celebration like they're the same thing? First, inauguration expenses are largely paid by donations through inauguration committees. And Trump's was larger than Bush's or Obama's. More importantly, the DC 4th celebration is at taxpayers' expense.

And this is where all you honest people who spent years ripping Obama for using a teleprompter will stand up and call-out Trump for the same thing. At least Obama was good at it.

Maybe you missed the link I included in the very first post showing tax layers paid around $50 million for Obama inauguration

I understand

It’s tough to actually read the op when your in a rush to make partisan excuses

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argen

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Yeah, but Obama was celebrating overcoming 400,000 years of slavery. He done did it all hims-self so hee's ENTITLED to dat evil white man money. Every dolla he spend dis one less dolla dat can be put to da KKK filled po-leece force.

Lmao, you didn't jump the shark with that post, you jumped right on the shark

and took his ass out!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join