It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama spent millions celebrating self at inauguration ignored by hypocrites on cost of 4th parade

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Aww... Lock her up?

You most certainly should get paid for comparing a stupid slave state party with the inaugural weekend. With tax-Euros, of course. Just to make me laugh.

Happy Fourth Reich to you, too!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

An xFootball player now has a better reputation than 0bama !!!!

πŸ’₯🎱πŸ’₯

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Aww... Lock her up?

You most certainly should get paid for comparing a stupid slave state party with the inaugural weekend. With tax-Euros, of course. Just to make me laugh.

Happy Fourth Reich to you, too!

Slave state? Forth Reich?

Hahahaha!

Another tolerant leftie who loves the country!

Happy fourth to you!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Yup, the leftists would be nothing without their hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Who spent what?!? Barely remember BHO. Soon his minions will regret following his orders.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
At least the money is being spent on real things.

You could end up with what Canada got when the el-retardo liberal gov't decided to spend $200k+ CAD on some massive inflatable floating duck to float around the Canadian rivers until it died.

smh

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I agree, he may be wasting tax payers money on this, but it's something for the country everyone can come enjoy. Unlike other events put on at the White House that cost as much that only select few were invited too. I'm 100% behind trump on this but I'm a patriot not a democrat.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah. This lack of tolerance for suboptimal comparisons is a real problem, innit?

Oh, those evil leftists and their hypocrisy!
Oh, the horror!

Where were we?
Ahja! But... but... but... Obama!?!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
No holiday for me. In the trailer on location working in the SW desert west of Taos. Blessed, livin the dream! Happy independence day!!
edit on 4-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
No holiday for me. In the trailer on location working in the SW desert west of Taos. Blessed, livin the dream! Happy independence day!!

100+ here in Tucson. Stay cool.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Happy Fourth to all!!! and may your TDS be strong till you end up in the looney bin...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nobody knows what his military soiree will cost because the WH aint saying but I find the symbolism more disturbing than the cost.
a reply to: gortex

Were you disturbed when JFK had ICBM rolling down Washington streets?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Really. Some APCs and flyovers.. which happen at ballgames all day, every day. Mix in some static displays.

Everyone understands there IS/WAS a 4th of July because of the military. Independence did not happen from diplomacy and handwringing. Americans died FOR Americans ON American soil.

Highlighting the military and their sacrifices on this day should be routine. Not an outlier. It’s not like POTUS is using Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas to show appreciation for the armed forces.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Communist leftists want Green New Deals, free college, free healthcare that will cost trillions.

And they piss themselves over 49 million.

Yeah, y'all can go pound sand.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

An xFootball player now has a better reputation than 0bama !!!!

πŸ’₯🎱πŸ’₯

Just wait....

Soon, Nixon will too.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Nobody knows what his military soiree will cost because the WH aint saying but I find the symbolism more disturbing than the cost.

Hm. Do you find it disturbing to learn that both JFK and LBJ had military parades for their inaugurations? One even had nukes rolling down the street.

What this amounts to, is no different than Tankfest at the Bovington tank museum, where Tiger tanks and modern MBT's are even shown off, nor is it any different than any airshow.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I was asking if the poster if they were as disturbed when JFK had ICBMS rolling down DC streets. It does not bother me at all. We use to be proud of the Independence, we fought for that freedom with military forces against the British.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

that will cost trillions.

It's a good thing that waging forever wars with black budgets is so much cheaper, right? Oh wait! I can literally hear them screaming into my ears that it aint? Also, your military alone has a CO2 footprint of a #hole country like what was it ... Sweden or Denmark?

And they piss themselves over 49 million.

I see. Full blown denial it is then?
Look! Over there, it's always the communists!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Agreed they are being hypocritical.

I believe that spending millions on rally's and parades is a waste no mater who's doing it.

What happened to the fiscal conservatives do they just not exist anymore? Are we all alone grambler.

edit on 4-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join