It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If those "tic tac" UFOs are more like rounded rectangular erasers, I've seen one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I've been looking at the "tic tac" images in the news.

I don't know if it's an artist's concept or actual photos but they look like rounded rectangular erasers to me.

If so, I've seen one.

It was flashing a running blue Chevron on its whole underside as it leisurely flew overhead.

It was night time so I thought it was black.

Also, like I said in my other post somewhere, I really hope delonge's bad news from e.t. isn't eta carinae supernova sterilizing the solar system; and that it could happen anytime now.

Because the good news may be they will save or are already saving a few of the most genetically superior and strongest.

Because that's not actually good news.

I'd rather they not make it public if that's the case; I really do. Just keep it top secret and STFU.

Ignorance would be bliss compared to that cluster#.
edit on 4-7-2019 by reject because: Cluster#

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Oh you are so blissfully on target....yes there is an imminent ELE...yes genetic samples have intentionally been taken by at least one HUMAN GROUP from many people with the EXPRESS INTENTION OF REPLACING THE INDIGINOUS POPULATION SHOULD THE NEED ARISE.....and it is random sampeling not based on genetic superiority just genetic health....look up Gil Broussards work.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That ominous Greenland vault also comes to mind.

They know.

Omfg :facepalm:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

I've seen one as well: Westminster, CA, 1992, hovering over a strip mall just after midnight. It was wild. That's exactly what the gun-cam footage reminds me of.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

Now that's an interesting observation, some people back in the 90's whom described black triangles also described them morphing into a ball of light and moving off at high speed perhaps due to powerful gravitation or magnetic field engine's at there corners that would then bend light around them making them appear as if they were just a ball of light.
So this tick tack or rounded cornered Oblong could indeed by a rectilinear or flat ended tubular air frame of some sort using a similar engine design, as the engine's increased there field the shape would seem to morph into a rice grain like shape and then also into a ball.
I am not convinced these thing's are alien and think they are probably black program technology BUT there is a long history of similar shaped UFO's going back well over a century so just maybe they are not us?.

So if it is a flat ended tube such a field affect engine that bent gravity around it would warp that area into itself making it appear rounded as it distorted the light and even the space time moving around the object in the field of the gravity generator and this would make the flat ended tube warp in appearance from outside the field of the engine to look like a tick tack shaped object - if it was a rectilinear shaped object perhaps a flat one it may have such a gravity emitter at each corner of the craft and as they bent light and space time they would appear rounded as well.

The reason it get's brighter is because you are looking at so much light in an area of space being compressed into a smaller area of space so that light appears to get brighter when in fact it is just the ambient light being compressed by the gravitational field around the gravity generator.

edit on 4-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join