It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Documents ordered to be released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
www.forbes.com...

A federal appeals court Wednesday ordered that 167 documents in a lawsuit that alleges famously well-connected financier Jeffrey Epstein participated in a sex-trafficking ring should be unsealed—and that many of his powerful friends could be named.

In its 27-page decision, the court cited the public’s right to access the case information outweighed the privacy of certain individuals, “including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well‐known Prime Minister, and other world leaders.”

Oh SNAP!

Epstein had previously been charged in 2007 in a 53-page indictment. As the Miami Herald revealed in its investigative series “Perversion of Justice,” Epstein managed to escape all federal charges through a plea deal that gave him and all of his co-conspirators immunity, with all documents being sealed. Epstein ended up pleading guilty to one state prostitution charge in Florida. He then registered as a sex offender and paid unspecified restitution to three dozen victims identified by the FBI.

I'm surprised they didn't just kill him.. He could name names... why offer immunity for silence when a bullet is so much more .. quiet!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
www.forbes.com...

A federal appeals court Wednesday ordered that 167 documents in a lawsuit that alleges famously well-connected financier Jeffrey Epstein participated in a sex-trafficking ring should be unsealed—and that many of his powerful friends could be named.

In its 27-page decision, the court cited the public’s right to access the case information outweighed the privacy of certain individuals, “including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well‐known Prime Minister, and other world leaders.”

Oh SNAP!

Epstein had previously been charged in 2007 in a 53-page indictment. As the Miami Herald revealed in its investigative series “Perversion of Justice,” Epstein managed to escape all federal charges through a plea deal that gave him and all of his co-conspirators immunity, with all documents being sealed. Epstein ended up pleading guilty to one state prostitution charge in Florida. He then registered as a sex offender and paid unspecified restitution to three dozen victims identified by the FBI.

I'm surprised they didn't just kill him.. He could name names... why offer immunity for silence when a bullet is so much more .. quiet!

What I find really questionable is he got one charge but paid out to 3 dozen victims? Hmmmm. Seems like 36 charges would have been more appropriate.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm guessing he wasnt given a choice..

'' We'll let you live, as long as you never tell who visited your island, oh, you're going to pay out too, big time! ''
edit on 4/7/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
We know Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were friends with Epstein. This could get very interesting.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I wonder which state prostitution law he broke. Was he buying or selling?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Name the kiddy-diddlers!
Hopefully this gets released, info gets picked up by mainstream media and riots break out the world over.

But let’s be honest, we know that won’t happen...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Seems painfully obvious to me that the payouts were akin to settling out of court. You've been here a good time now, perversion of justice is justice these days.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I just have to wonder why he was allowed to be cought in the first place

I doubt we will ever see this name anyone if that was possible he would be dead and the evidence gone

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What do you want to bet that somehow, sometime between the time the Judge signs the order and the release date, the documents mysteriously get "lost".

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The law that says that you can't #uck the State but the State and #uck YOU!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
We know Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were friends with Epstein. This could get very interesting.

It's interesting to me that the court referenced "numerous prominent American politicians" without specifying positions, but then specifically says "foreign presidents" and "a well-known Prime Minister."

If Clinton and Trump are involved, why not say "American Presidents," especially if the names are about to go public.
edit on 5 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Do we have a date for the grand ‘unsealing’ of documents?

top topics

join