It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War to be Massive Gun Grab

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is going to sound like an Alex Jones tier conspiracy theory, but bear with me.

1. Patriot prayer and antifa are intentionally egging each other on.

2. The right, for the most part, are pretty well armed. The left is encouraging supporters to arm themselves.

3. I’ve been seeing more talk about civil war from various media sources.

4. If an armed conflict does take place in the US, the military will have to get involved and shut it down.

5. After the conflict, the media and various governments across the country will tell us that guns caused this to happen and we should surrender all of them.

6. Stupid sheeple will willingly hand over their weapons for the “greater good”.

This is getting out of hand. I know this sounds insane, but is it completely unreasonable to assume that a government that constantly finding new and creative ways of screwing us over, is once again trying to screw us over?

Call me paranoid, but I don’t trust any governments anymore.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sounds plausible

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Does that include Trump's government? it is his after all. Should your scenario come about at the hands of his government, I suppose we could kiss his second term bye bye

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: scolai
This is going to sound like an Alex Jones tier conspiracy theory, but bear with me.

2. The right, for the most part, are pretty well armed. The left is encouraging supporters to arm themselves.

4. If an armed conflict does take place in the US, the military will have to get involved and shut it down.

5. After the conflict, the media and various governments across the country will tell us that guns caused this to happen and we should surrender all of them.

6. Stupid sheeple will willingly hand over their weapons for the “greater good”.

This is getting out of hand. I know this sounds insane, but is it completely unreasonable to assume that a government that constantly finding new and creative ways of screwing us over, is once again trying to screw us over?

The latest NZ gun grab was woefully underestimated. Then you have some of the regional (state level) "buybacks" that yielded single digit results.

Frankly, I(and many others it seems) wholeheartedly disagree.

These crazies on both sides won't sway a large (land block) of the "silent" majority.

The us will have "UK" style gun laws after a civil/revolutionary war is won the likes of which this(that or otherwise) country has never seen.

It would be fruitless, because those that wish to instill that level of control would likely lose to an opportunist third party as the turmoil unfolds.

I'ts would be the dictionary/text book definition of "a fools errand" for decades, if not centuries, to come.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I too have ruminated on exactly this by-product,
as an endgame goal, with respect to ‘civil war’.

Gunz r bad....

There’s no reason for it, because the demographic responsible for the strife
is quite small, which is precisely why they are urging it along.
Staving off a deserved revolt they are.
And forever.

The perps belong in gated communities, so they’ll feel safe.

It’s true they’re taking over the culture...

The what?

The culture: books, movies and music, media and magazines....the new science, I mean transgenderism...
sex and climate change...

Yeah, they’re screwed up, and they tell us we’re screwed up!
They’re the ones who are screwed up, then they screw with the kids!
Then they tell us we’re the ones who screwed up all the kids,
but they’re the ones who are screwed up. Am I right? FNA!

(overheard somewhere)

# 1042

edit on 4-7-2019 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The left does not know enough about guns to run a civil war.

Here are some examples!

Apparently an anti-material rifle is something that dress makers use when they make a mistake.

A BB assault weapon is especially dangerous.

Pins are cruel and they should not be inserted into grenades. Remove them all so grenades can get them some freedoms.

Skirmish lines are there to be taunted and ridiculed.

There are others but you get the idea.

P

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

You dunnit
No, you dunnit
Nah ah, you dunnit
Nope, you dunnit
How can you say that ? You dunnit
No I dinnit, you dunnit

Basically this is what it boils down to.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You might have opposing groups have some running battles, people might even die but it won’t be a genuine “civil war”

From everything I’ve heard and read I don’t think the real Civil war will kick off till they actually start trying to forcefully confiscate people firearms. For most people this will be confirmation of what they already know deep down but so far have been almost apathetic about.

I’m guessing that those in the US who would happily hand over their guns are also the types of people who would never own one.

Good luck to the poor pricks who’s job it’s gonna be to go door to door trying to confiscate weapons

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I think this whole "civil war" propaganda is DEFINITELY being pushed externally. I'm sure that's a given.

However, I'm not too sure this would be a "thing" if Hillary would have won.

Patriots, or so they're called, DIDN'T DO SNIP FOR DECADES as this escalated to what it is now. If Hillary would have taken office we wouldn't have Antifa, immigration issues, etc. Although the racism thing would be a sustained factor because of the leftist ideology.

My point being, our very lives, thoughts, values, ethics, and morals are being guided by the 'machine'.

Who are you really?

WHO ARE YOU???

WE are definitely NOT an authentic representation of who we actually are and can be.

Face it, regardless of how any of this turns out, you were manipulated initially or after the fact to believe you were right even if you KNEW it was wrong.

I certainly DO NOT wish to see what I already know is coming, you might very well know it too, but I'm not going to delude myself any longer debating the inevitable.

Choose a side if it makes you feel better, won't matter in the least.

PREPARE THYSELF, or be crushed underfoot.

The marching has begun.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

If it did come down to that, the "poor pricks" tasked to confiscate / steal / whatever your guns will undoubtedly be police. Now they're not stupid, they know what some people will do, and they'll have the law behind them to use deadly force if someone decided to "defend their rights with their firearms"

I doubt it would go down the way you think it would.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
edit on 4-7-2019 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

youtu.be... sorry this should work.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Most people in the US could not give a sh1t for the political extremes - the right and the left. Most people in the US just want to get on with life and are perfectly capable of moderation and common sense. The extremes don't represent the majority.

You won't get a civil war. Relax. Take a deep breath and stop watching YouTube!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I suspect a gun grab or buyback would fail spectacularly. I think they might try to chip away at gun ownership the way Cali is doing it by legislating ammo sales, but there are so many ways around that as it is, I can't even see those measures being anything other than a nuisance and to make things more expensive.

If they ever tried to fully legislate guns I suspect there would be lots of gun clubs popping up where they are made in house. The cost of CNC machines has fallen so much that it's not unreasonable for a gun enthusiast to buy one and make lots of their own parts. This could easily extend to making full auto rifles if they wanted to or high power anti material rifles like 50BMG & 20mm. Handguns could very easily be made, many of the polymer frame guns can already be printed and a barrel/slide be purchased online and you have a reg free handgun. This is only getting easier, cheaper and the materials better.

Before long 3d printed metals will be common place, laser sintered metal powders which can create unique, one-off guns purpose built. As far as barrels, those can either be purchased online w/o background checks or even made with not a whole lot of tech - prices have also fallen on machinery needed needed to make the highest end barrels. including rifling - either old used very high quality machinery or new, low priced imports that are ridiculously inexpensive for what you get. It's a whole different world than 20 years ago for someone who wants to build their own stuff.

And as far as ammo, there are already some independent ammo shops popping up that are a 1-3 man operation and they either reload everything or they order new brass. The machinery is all home made and it is incredible what can be done with some skill and will (and not a whole lot of $$). If prices go up, these would become very common and they would probably supply local clubs, shooters and gun stores (especially independent stores - they already sell stuff from local reloaders).
edit on 7 4 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

But points 2, left asking people to get guns, contradicts the point where left also calls guns to be removed? Did that part change lately?

Al point 6 goes against what the left wants about guns removed and what the left also wants about people wanting more guns so the battle happens

So the left and right are in agreement on how the civil war will happen and both of them want people to get more guns to force the thing.. Can you show us video/documentation or any other aspect of it as it happens right now?

Not saying MSM is not brainwashing because that's obvious, but just want to see how you came to this conclusion

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

The scenario is plausible but I would happily put money down there will not be a civil war within the USA in our lifetime.....

I personally have lived through military coups, been around natural disasters and was even caught up in a marshal law situation, it has taught me that things would have to get absurdly worse for a so called first world nation to take up arms and use them either against the state or due to internal differences, people currently just have to much cushy living to lose v the current or predicted future events.

Jump on a plane from any US airport and head to a banana republic and see what situations have to be in place for people to take such action..

Just my 2 iotas worth, nothing more....

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Gun grabs. Confiscation. Buy backs. Call it what ever you want.

Many, perhaps even most, citizens of the US would ignore any such law/offer. I would.

Civil war isn't going to be fought over something that many, perhaps most, Americans don't get all that uptight about. Grandpa's old shotgun ain't goin' nowhere...and since the govt. doesn't even know it exists, much less where it is, it's probably safe from any grab...and if you're foolish enough to tell the govt. you've got it, well...you get what you really do deserve...

Civil war will be fought over resources. Water. Food. etc... ...and that seems unlikely to happen any time soon.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scolai

People on the left are too busy smoking pot to be well enough organized to mount any kind of resistance. People on the left are not like people on the right. People on the left are the ones who can't follow authority. You can't get 10 people on the left to agree on where to go for lunch let alone agree to how to be organized for a "armed conflict".

Here's what will happen if we ever have some kind of violent riot in this country with regards to politics which I think is very unlikely. The police would show up and crack skull on both sides. The police state is firmly in charge and is NOT going to go away anytime soon.

People on the left at most are making protest signs.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I agree. I thought we would have had riots here many times over because gasoline is so artificially expensive when the World is awash with oil. Or, people would riot because they are sick of poverty wages. But most riots in this country are over police brutality as far as I can tell.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: seagull

I agree. I thought we would have had riots here many times over because gasoline is so artificially expensive when the World is awash with oil. Or, people would riot because they are sick of poverty wages. But most riots in this country are over police brutality as far as I can tell.

It always gets me when people think gas is expensive in the states. While it is more expensive than places like saudi arabia or venezuela it's still like 1/4-1/2 the price of Europe of GB. When you consider the amount of energy in a gallon of gas/diesel it is AMAZINGLY cheap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join