It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent YouTube Video Spills The Beans On Lazar Proves He's A FRAUD

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Now I feel like coc ain and hookers...sigh

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Clearly LAZAR has been either taught about Craft or had hands-on or Heads-In experience with different Craft.

But the Craft are not complicated and the secrets are all over the internet now....the technologies are simple and the physics is simple to learn.... if you have prior knowledge you see the COMPLETE DATA SET ONLINE...of course it is fragmented and in many separate realms and domains but it is COMPLETE...no one really cares about Lazar anymore or really any of the olde guard....these technologies are now out there everywhere in far to many places to again be suppressed and the important people the YOUTH are actively using and learning about them....the technologies we will soon all be sharing are ALL BASED ON NATURE AND NATURAL SCIENCES OBSERVED PROCESSES.It only takes a very very few kids being exposed to say Les Browns work...to change Humanities path in a p[ositive way forever....and Les is only one of HUNDREDS of people whose work is now available and being purveyed by YOUTH....its far to late to take this knowledge back.

Either Bob was where he said doing what he said or he was not but the fact remains that he has correct pertinent information...and he has also NEVER REVEALED ANYTHING CRITICAL IN TERMS OF FUNCTIONALITY OR CONCEPTS....he has skirted around the core value physics and explanations everyone could easily understand...he has intentionally allowed things to remain overcomplicated in areas that would support better disclosure and teaching.

Was EVERYTHING BOB SAID available within the public domain before he stated such???...what original data has Bob ever added?

Seems he was used as an intentional leak...because IMHO nearly everything he has ever said has been redundant.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This video is awful. It's a just a character assassination. I don't really care about who Bob Lazar married. It's pure BS.

All Dank Net does is give a bunch of opinions. It's pure spin like propaganda. Meaningless tripe. This video is pure BS. The problem with Dank Net is was determine to support his own BS opinions.

Worse piece of crap video ever.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Truth is if indeed he were a fake they wouldn't of spent last 20 yrs trying to prove he's fake,have yet to do that,the liars and cheats are the Govt agencys

That’s probably the most asinine example of “proof” possible.

If they say he’s fake it’s because they’re scared of him and just trying to smear his name. If they ignore him it’s because they’re scared of him and hoping he’ll just go away.

Nice and tidy, the conspiracy theorists have the answer that supports their theory either way.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Character assassination? Lazar is a con man. The "BS" video is based on facts THAT ARE OUT THERE!

While you have every right to believe whatever nonsense you want, don't be so gullible. Research takes time and you need a desire to find the truth. Do you have what it takes? Because the facts are out there if you bother looking:

The Robert Lazar Timeline As Assembled from Public Records and Statements...Version 1.30, January, 1997, Originally released July, 1994 by Tom Mahood

This project began as an attempt to verify Robert Lazar’s story of “vanishing records”. What was uncovered was not only a multitude of records, but records that portray an individual and story very much at odds with that generally accepted. Some of these records appear to contradict statements made by Lazar.

www.otherhand.org...

Tracking the links back to Reddit, I was surprised to find a number of current discussions on Lazar and his veracity. Sadly, there were quite a few posts saying how they believed Lazar’s story and he was the “real deal”. And I’m pretty sure many of those posters were small kids or not even born when all this Lazar stuff first went down years ago (Ummmm….What’s a “newsgroup”??). This was all news to me, as I quit following the subject 20 or so years ago when I started my graduate work in Physics and realized the basic science elements of Lazar’s tale were something well beyond wrong, and moved in other directions.

First and foremost, I need to touch on the basic science in Lazar’s tale. In the world of scientific research the harshest insult that can be leveled against someone’s work is that the person “is not even wrong”. In other words, the research or theory is so bad it really can’t even be discussed coherently. If I were feeling charitable, and I’m not, I suppose Lazar’s story may just barely reach the “not even wrong” level.

As for my beliefs, I happen to think that UFOs are a quite real phenomena. I’m not inclined to take any strong position on just precisely WHAT they are, but I’ve read too much and know too many well-connected individuals to dismiss them. And beyond that, I think it’s highly likely we are in possession of some sort of “stuff” from this phenomena from “crash recoveries” or whatever. Finally, I’m sure there are at least a few very dark government programs dealing with this sort of thing, but Lazar never worked for any of them.

To wrap this up, I’d like to leave you with a quote, reportedly straight from the mouth of Lazar, related to me by someone who once knew him: “The more incredible the lie, the more people will believe it.“ Thus speaketh the Bob. On this one point, I guess I gotta agree with him.

www.otherhand.org...

“Bob Lazar made up his entire cockamamie story about the UFO that he saw in a building inside Area-51. He was never exposed to any classified information, facilities, or programs in his work area.” ~Dr. Eric Davis

“As if Lazar’s verifiably false claims deserve a public stage. It was impossible for Lazar to do Ph.D. level work at LANL because he only had a high school education with a C average grade, thus he had no education or training to be a scientist. He did not take high school physics. His job was radiation health monitor which did not require security clearances so he did not get access to Area-51 since his workstation was at the off-site logistics support facility which is unclassified. He’s also a convicted felon in the state of Nevada.

“In civil society having been charged with and convicted of a felony crime in a court of law by one’s peers directly impugns one’s credibility, truthfulness, and obedience to the law. These three items go to the heart of why some people fail to earn security clearances. Lazar never had security clearances to begin with because his EG&G job at the unclassified, physically disconnected Area-51 logistics support facility didn’t require security clearances.”

www.ufojoe.net...

It is all BUNK. Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no résumés, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a phone conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College — also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him.

www.stantonfriedman.com...

'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink'
edit on 7/4/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's why I don't even go there to look at this negative attention seeking story..

Not the OP btw I can understand why he posted this..

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The element 115 theft makes me have to question it.

He takes some of this irreplaceable, other worldly material that is need to these ships propulsion system yet it is just ignored, or at least for decades.

Either the US government and security is total BS or that part is. I can't believe he wouldn't have not been "brought in" and the material "retrieved".

Maybe we have US nukes sitting in garages all over the world.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: dfnj2015

Character assassination? Lazar is a con man. The "BS" video is based on facts THAT ARE OUT THERE!

While you have every right to believe whatever nonsense you want, don't be so gullible. Research takes time and you need a desire to find the truth. Do you have what it takes? Because the facts are out there if you bother looking:

The Robert Lazar Timeline As Assembled from Public Records and Statements...Version 1.30, January, 1997, Originally released July, 1994 by Tom Mahood

This project began as an attempt to verify Robert Lazar’s story of “vanishing records”. What was uncovered was not only a multitude of records, but records that portray an individual and story very much at odds with that generally accepted. Some of these records appear to contradict statements made by Lazar.

www.otherhand.org...

Tracking the links back to Reddit, I was surprised to find a number of current discussions on Lazar and his veracity. Sadly, there were quite a few posts saying how they believed Lazar’s story and he was the “real deal”. And I’m pretty sure many of those posters were small kids or not even born when all this Lazar stuff first went down years ago (Ummmm….What’s a “newsgroup”??). This was all news to me, as I quit following the subject 20 or so years ago when I started my graduate work in Physics and realized the basic science elements of Lazar’s tale were something well beyond wrong, and moved in other directions.

First and foremost, I need to touch on the basic science in Lazar’s tale. In the world of scientific research the harshest insult that can be leveled against someone’s work is that the person “is not even wrong”. In other words, the research or theory is so bad it really can’t even be discussed coherently. If I were feeling charitable, and I’m not, I suppose Lazar’s story may just barely reach the “not even wrong” level.

As for my beliefs, I happen to think that UFOs are a quite real phenomena. I’m not inclined to take any strong position on just precisely WHAT they are, but I’ve read too much and know too many well-connected individuals to dismiss them. And beyond that, I think it’s highly likely we are in possession of some sort of “stuff” from this phenomena from “crash recoveries” or whatever. Finally, I’m sure there are at least a few very dark government programs dealing with this sort of thing, but Lazar never worked for any of them.

To wrap this up, I’d like to leave you with a quote, reportedly straight from the mouth of Lazar, related to me by someone who once knew him: “The more incredible the lie, the more people will believe it.“ Thus speaketh the Bob. On this one point, I guess I gotta agree with him.

www.otherhand.org...

“Bob Lazar made up his entire cockamamie story about the UFO that he saw in a building inside Area-51. He was never exposed to any classified information, facilities, or programs in his work area.” ~Dr. Eric Davis

“As if Lazar’s verifiably false claims deserve a public stage. It was impossible for Lazar to do Ph.D. level work at LANL because he only had a high school education with a C average grade, thus he had no education or training to be a scientist. He did not take high school physics. His job was radiation health monitor which did not require security clearances so he did not get access to Area-51 since his workstation was at the off-site logistics support facility which is unclassified. He’s also a convicted felon in the state of Nevada.

“In civil society having been charged with and convicted of a felony crime in a court of law by one’s peers directly impugns one’s credibility, truthfulness, and obedience to the law. These three items go to the heart of why some people fail to earn security clearances. Lazar never had security clearances to begin with because his EG&G job at the unclassified, physically disconnected Area-51 logistics support facility didn’t require security clearances.”

www.ufojoe.net...

It is all BUNK. Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no résumés, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a phone conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College — also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him.

www.stantonfriedman.com...

'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink'
I just see a bunch of quotes with peoples opinions, where is this evidence you speak of?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

For those who saw Corbell's documentary, "Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers," remember the "raid" that took place at Lazar's business, United Nuclear? Turns out that had absolutely nothing to do with Lazar's conversation with Corbell and had nothing to do with his supposed discoveries at S-4. Turns out the raid was planned before they even had that conversation. The raid pertained to a homicide investigation, due to poisons that was sold at Lazar's business.

I haven't watched the video yet, i will do soon, but my first thought after reading the comments brought me back to this thread and the post by The Gut of the Lainsburg Raid

I'm going to reference my reply to that thread here again, because judging by the comments, it seems to be applicable here as well.

In the case of the Bob Lazar raid, two different persons will look at the Laingsburg Police report and end up walking away with two completely different perspectives. One will sit back and see the atypical nature of the FBI’s search of United Nuclear Scientific as vindication of Bob Lazar’s claims of having worked on secret UFO technology, and the government’s commitment to keep this extraterrestrial Pandora’s Box closed. Conversely, another will say how the report confirms Bob Lazar as a ne’er-do-well, seemingly surrounded by nefarious happenstances, and exactly the type of person who would create the whole Area-15/alien technology hoax.

My Response:

The Author (Tim McMillan) sums it up well in this statement as to why it is seemingly so difficult to get the truth of the enigma that is Bob Lazar - both sides seem to take something away that substantiates their view, including this incident..

As soon as i have watched the video i'll post my thoughts...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

Where's Lazar's "PROOF?" It's a tall tale..a fabrication. Believe what you want, it's all good.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Where's Lazar's "PROOF?" It's a tall tale..a fabrication. Believe what you want, it's all good.
No, you said the evidence is there to prove he is a fake, where is it?

Don't swing it back on me, i made no claims.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Every Halloween, a history professor would give a free lecture about Nostradamus at my University. It was a very good lecture and was marketed well on campus. Big crowds.

Only problem; people went there truly wanting to believe. They however left the auditorium completely dejected. The professor had done exhaustive research and debunked Nostradamus 100%. The sad part though is that people would say they wish they never would have attended. They still wanted to believe.

I would love for this professor to take a crack at Lazar. I think the results would be very similar.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well, if you want to dispute the information as non evidence...fine. And don't deflect my question. You're quick to state that the there's no evidence proving Lazar isn't a fake, so give me evidence that his story is true. The fact is you can't, because his story was based on lies. He played you, as well as many UFO/extraterrestrial believers and that included me...but no more. If you think Stanton Friedman is less credible than Lazar, than there's no sense in me convincing you. Like I stated to others...believe what you want.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well, if you want to dispute the information as non evidence...fine. And don't deflect my question. You're quick to state that the there's no evidence proving Lazar isn't a fake, so give me evidence. The fact is you can't, because his story was based on lies. He played you, as well as many UFO/extraterrestrial believers and that included me...but no more. If you think Stanton Friedman is less credible than Lazar, than there's no sense in me convincing you. Like I stated to others...believe what you want.
What are you going on about, i am claiming nothing. I'm actually still on the fence about Lazar so i am not claiming he is telling the truth.

I just want to see these "facts" so it can help me make up my mind.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
F... the rest of this video....i wanna see more about "miss desert blast"..!!

(see 29:55 into vid)
edit on 4 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Yep, but like I stated earlier, 'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.' Too many gullible people who really want to believe that our government is back engineering ET craft. I truly believe they are, but Lazar doesn't have proof of that and never did. If he did, our government would've made him disappear long ago. If you can't grasp that simple fact, then there's no sense in trying to persuade you. Thanks for your comment.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

There's no doubt Lazar had some fun in his early years. Personally, I think he inhaled too much jet fuel vapors from his rocket powered bike years.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Diaspar

There's no doubt Lazar had some fun in his early years. Personally, I think he inhaled too much jet fuel vapors from his rocket powered bike years.
So basically he's insane? Don't see it myself, he seems very intelligent.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

An already provided link pointing out nice and tidily the lack of evidence to support his story.

If you’re expecting people on ATS to go and pull information from multiple universities, employers, and high schools that’s an absurdly high burden of proof to demand.

Ultimately it’s up to Lazar to back up all of these claims. It’s not incumbent on anybody else to disprove them any more than they already have been.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If you don't have the equipment to use it, it's practically useless I would think?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join