It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent YouTube Video Spills The Beans On Lazar Proves He's A FRAUD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well, am I going out on a limb with my thread title? I don't think so, because the guy who posted this 57 minute documentary on YouTube, did his homework and completely unravels Lazar's phony story. He names the other people associated with Lazar's tall tale and paints Lazar as nothing more than a con man and an opportunist. If you believe in Lazar's story and watched Jeremy Corbell's documentary on Lazar, you owe it to yourself to take the time to watch the video shown below. As one person stated in the comment section:

10 minutes in and I've already learned more about the Lazar story than I got from the whole 100 minutes of that crappy Netflix doc. Great work.

For those who saw Corbell's documentary, "Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers," remember the "raid" that took place at Lazar's business, United Nuclear? Turns out that had absolutely nothing to do with Lazar's conversation with Corbell and had nothing to do with his supposed discoveries at S-4. Turns out the raid was planned before they even had that conversation. The raid pertained to a homicide investigation, due to poisons that was sold at Lazar's business.

FROM THE VIDEO:

"...this whole thing was a money grab that blew up and these four guys fabricated this story and used George's (Knapp) position to blow it up...but it worked better than they thought and now George's reputation is tied to Bob's story. So they had to make it believable and so all the theatrics, the set up lie detector tests, hypnotist sessions...it's all bull#."

"Jeremy (Corbell) knows both George and John Lear, that's how Bob was introduced to him. Jeremy started a whole series and website dedicated to UFO stuff and Jeremy really reminds me a lot of Tom DeLonge, they're taking everything UFO related, throwing it against the wall and hoping something sticks."

"Joe (Rogan) had the position to actually try to squeeze the truth out of Bob and he spent two hours sucking his d!ck."

Wait until you hear the bombshell that is brought up at the end of this documentary.

edit on 7/4/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Will watch with my skeptic glasses on. Just because It always helps to be skeptical. Does this get into any of the TTSA connections and the scam associated with it through "crowd funding"?

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This is all just pure garbage. It's the same as the people who make videos that they think proves man never landed on the moon.
Anyone who has ever brought forth tales of real flying saucers and their occupants has been subjected to this very same character assassination. Either by AFOSI, NSA, NRO, CIA, FBI or just some simple minded Joe Blow.

This is just more of the same..
When all else fails and the walls are closing in... Assassinate their character by any means necessary.

They even do it to our own astronauts.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Not amazing how this comes out right after Bob decides to poke his nose out again after years of being reclusive.

Today's propaganda machine is much different than years past.

This will be just as effective as his recent documentary.

Like Bob said..."You can either believe it or not, I don't give a #."

One rebuttal video isn't going to make MILLIONS change their minds on his credibility, but good luck!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The video is pretty average; some poor character assassination with information taken out of context. Any channel called "Dank Net" surely cant be taken seriously by anyone.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Anyone who has ever brought forth tales of real flying saucers and their occupants has been subjected to this very same character assassination.

"Real flying saucers and their occupants"? And what proof has Lazar brought forth after having 30 years to do so, to justify that response? You're hanging onto fantasy belief and not fact. Lazar supposedly, through his veiled comments, has the proof to back up his claims for decades by having element 115. He's shown this is more nonsense.

He unfortunately preys on the easily gullible and naive that need very little to no evidence that will allow this tale to continue to go on and on another 30 years.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I have always found the BL situation fascinating, I will also add that having watched the linked video there is certainly information that if true I have never heard about before.

The major issue I always had with his situation was how he repeatedly he stated he wants nothing to do with the UFO subject yet he continues to speak about it, having a documentary with your name blazed all over it and then going onto Joe Rogan is not stepping away from the situation.

Ref the Joe Rogan interview it was the first time I have watched BL speak and I saw body language that made me really ask what this guy was all about, up until then I was taking it at face value.

"If" the whole story is fabricated then BL deserves a acting award as he is very convincing, he certainly was in the right place at the right time and had things such as the phone book directory going in his favour. They would have also had to fabricate some pretty deep lies to keep the wheels turning which is very troubling when you look at the people involved such as Lear, and George Knapp.

All in the story does have holes in it, there seems to be evidence on both sides of the fence that could make it believable but also blow it out the water.

If it is a fabricated event then shame on all of them , if it is true then what a absolute cluster blunder to have lived through....

edit on 4-7-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8
There's a reason his story had hung around for so many years, whilst others that have been similar have faded away. It's because there's verifiable parts of the story, and as he's said, hes not in it for money.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Anyone who has ever brought forth tales of real flying saucers and their occupants has been subjected to this very same character assassination.

"Real flying saucers and their occupants"? And what proof has Lazar brought forth after having 30 years to do so, to justify that response? You're hanging onto fantasy belief and not fact. Lazar supposedly, through his veiled comments, has the proof to back up his claims for decades by having element 115. He's shown this is more nonsense.

He unfortunately preys on the easily gullible and naive that need very little to no evidence that will allow this tale to continue to go on and on another 30 years.

ROFL ok... Good story bro

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
People are asking the wrong questions. Forget about area 51. Start asking him about his college courses, professors, where he stayed on or near campus, places he ate, visited near campus.

I can recall every college course I took. The professor names no but, I can describe the teachers, incidents in class, incidents on campus. Has anyone asked him these questions. If he can't do that then no. His integrity falls off a cliff.

For example, I recall one professor was charged for stalking a female. Another one died in the middle of the semester. Got hit by a car. One was a former Chinese Olympian. One taught at the Citadel. I recall an explosion on campus that killed a worker involving a gas line. It was in the local news. Restaurants during that time, where I lived, classmates who knew me. The "government" could wipe my record but not my memory. There would be no doubt I did go to college and graduated.

From there, ask him about the hiring process. It's not easy getting a government job on that level, even for a contractor. There would have been a lot of red tape. Multiple interviews. Background checks, tax records. He might have worked on the facility but he could have been a janitor for all I know. He can't provide ANY of this information.

He has a serious integrity problem and once one's integrity is shot they have nothing. And the "I don't recall" doesn't work because I'm just an average guy but can still recall these things from almost 25 years ago.

edit on 4-7-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Truth is if indeed he were a fake they wouldn't of spent last 20 yrs trying to prove he's fake,have yet to do that,the liars and cheats are the Govt agencys

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Truth is if Bob's story was real he has absolutely nothing but a story. Who's trying to prove him a fake? Oh!

Jacques Vallee noted Bob Bigelow sussed him out pretty quickly pretending he had the mysterious stable version of E155 but it was in fact industrial emulsifier.

See Forbidden Science 4

edit on 4/7/2019 by mirageman because: link

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Can you tell us all how Bob has actually proved his claims that he worked on a spaceship from Zeta Reticuli?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

How can it have been a money making scheme when he has never made any money? He and others have said he has always donated the money that he is offered to other groups and charities. He wasn't getting paid for public appearances heck even Knapp said (a few years back now) that he offered Bob money when he originally came out but Bob said no, he was then offered an agent but again he said no. He recently said in an interview that he makes no money from this. So I'm not sure what profit he could be making attention from the FBI and other agents crashing into your house and ransacking it wouldn't help his business so he can't be doing it for that...so what profit?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Are there verifiable sources (Corbell and Knapp excluded as they are his promotion team with vested interests) to show Bob hasn't ever made a penny out of his story?

It's funny how everyone easily forgets that Bob sold movie rights to his story in 1993

June 11, 1993

Daily Variety , an entertainment industry newspaper reports "New Line Nabs Pic Based on Gov't UFO Scientist". Excerpts from the story: "The life story of former U.S. government scientist Bob Lazar that was recently put into turnaround by Gruber-Peters Prods. has been put on an earthly fast track by New Line Cinema for director Chuck Russell, according to Michael De Luca, New Line's exec veepee/CEO."

"New Line finalized the deal for the untitled film on Wednesday after Lazar considered competing offers from producer Steve Tisch, Simpson-Bruckheimer Prods. and actor Steven Seagal, De Luca said."

Lazar Timeline

And then a decade ago there was supposed to be a movie starring Matt Damon as Lazar.

Matt Damon's dreams of playing real-life alien expert Bob Lazar are back on - a new biopic about the scientist has been greenlighted.

Damon was reportedly onboard to play Lazar four years ago when movie executives at New Line were hoping to turn his life story and his recollections of working at S4, a secret military base located at Papoose Lake in Nevada, into a movie, but film plans stalled.

Source

edit on 4/7/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Am all ears.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I just watch this documentary off Netflix on Lazar, I thought it was pretty good. It got me to the point where I was open to thinking "maybe":

edit on 4-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

How can it have been a money making scheme when he has never made any money? He and others have said he has always donated the money that he is offered to other groups and charities. He wasn't getting paid for public appearances heck even Knapp said (a few years back now) that he offered Bob money when he originally came out but Bob said no, he was then offered an agent but again he said no. He recently said in an interview that he makes no money from this. So I'm not sure what profit he could be making attention from the FBI and other agents crashing into your house and ransacking it wouldn't help his business so he can't be doing it for that...so what profit?

I agree. I don't think Lazar has ever made any real money of his story. And he's been amazingly consistent with it for over 30 years. If this is a money making scheme that is taking over 30 years to complete then he deserves the money!!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Man it would be great if they got Steven Seagal to play Bob!

Fighting his way into Los Alamos with George Knapp in tow.
Snapping necks all along the hallways, a very intense fight that sees Bob pull the pocket protector off one scientist and ram it into another's throat.
They get E115, flee the lab and the entire facility explodes just as they steal a helicopter and get the F out!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Dank Net got 55,000 views for the anti-Lazar tripe! He's making a money off Lazar's story too!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join