It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mini AOC’ Leaves Social Media After Leftist “Death Threats and Harassment” [Video]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DBCowboy

Parading your daughter around for political clout is pretty reprehensible too. To each his own though. You defend irresponsible parenting while I don't.

It's satire.

You just don't like it so you blame the parents.

I do satire.

I have children, should I stop posting online because some leftist might kill my family?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How in the Helllll, did it get to the point where satire is so dangerous?

I mean, seriously, threatening harm to children...?? This is not, I mean I can't emphasize this enough, not the fault of the parent.

There is something remarkably off about a society that threatens harm to children over something like this...or anything else, for that matter.

No amount of sophistry is going to change the sheer wrongness of it all.

Obviously the parents can't be blamed for the actions of dangerous unhinged nutters, they can however be blamed for putting their 8 year old into this mess knowing full well what could happen.

Again I would be happy to see these pricks that made these alleged threats thrown off a cliff, assuming guilt is proven.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Looks like the die-hard AOC'ers were worried that Mini's Satire was turning out to be real, especially when AOC herself was caught lying about a major issue 😎

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

Parading your daughter around for political clout is pretty reprehensible too. To each his own though. You defend irresponsible parenting while I don't.

It's satire.

You just don't like it so you blame the parents.

I do satire.

I have children, should I stop posting online because some leftist might kill my family?

Yes that is what they are saying

You see it’s ok for him to espouse his political beliefs

Now as he said, he knows nuts in the internet may come at anyone in the internet

And he knows he has a family

But he is not a bar person for putting his family at risk, because what he has to say is important!

Now you on the other hand, you are scum for putting your family at risk

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But wait!

Some sickos are in the real world too!

The normal people of the word must keep their children from being visible to anyone or having any opiytjat anyone could find offensive, or else it’s bad parenting if they get harassed

ut!

Correct, parents should protect their children from the nutters of the world, this has always been a necessary action.

Wel thanks for your honesty

There we have it, if you ever leave you’re child have a non approved of thought, if you ever leave them out in the real world, you are a bad parent

The harms the increased cuddling of children has already caused is bad

Now the wine crowd is telling us they must never leave the home until they are adults

Who knows the damage inflicted on our kids if this mentality wins out

The world is a dangerous place and kids simply aren't equipped to deal with it. That's the simple reality of it.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

In your opinion and it's nothing more, I bet you laughed at Kathy Griffin and the bloody trump head huh?

Was that OK? Just wondering if you will be honest or not.

Or do you think Fredericka Wilson is correct? She is a Democrat.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I mean, seriously, threatening harm to children...?? This is not, I mean I can't emphasize this enough, not the fault of the parent.

There is something remarkably off about a society that threatens harm to children over something like this...or anything else, for that matter.

Obviously the parents can't be blamed for the actions of dangerous unhinged nutters, they can however be blamed for putting their 8 year old into this mess knowing full well what could happen.

Again I would be happy to see these pricks that made these alleged threats thrown off a cliff, assuming guilt is proven.

Do you have a family?

Do you acknowledge that psychos online could target you for your political opinions you give online?

Is there even a small percentage chance that you and your family are more at risk from unhinges nutters than if you didn’t talk at all about politics online?

If so, why risk your family by talking politics online?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Do you have a family?

Do you acknowledge that psychos online could target you for your political opinions you give online?

Is there even a small percentage chance that you and your family are more at risk from unhinges nutters than if you didn’t talk at all about politics online?

If so, why risk your family by talking politics online?

Yes I have, in fact I have a 9 year old, I wouldnt dare post him up like that as a target for nutjobs, would you put your children in that position?

You and I are discussing politics all the time online, anonymously ,I don't get death threats do you?
edit on 4-7-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Again, putting words in my mouth. That is not what I was saying at all. There is a HUGE difference between me anonymously posting on this website and some parents flaunting their 8 year old daughter on camera for political points.

This girl probably doesn't have a clue who AOC is and doesn't care. She's being used by her parents. Is using your child for political points somehow responsible parenting to you? I sure hope not. If so then maybe you should reconsider your priorities.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

As for AOC being stupid, you do realize that those memes you see aren't actual quotes from her?

LOL... AOC did go to the border took photos right next to a fence, which had an open door, and she posed as if she was sad about the "imagined illegals" like mini AOC mocked. Almost every video of mini AOC is like that, mocking things AOC has said, or done, or would do because she is as dumb as a rock.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Is the chances of you getting threats increased by the fact you discuss politics online?

Of course

Just because you haven’t got a threat in-line doesn’t mean you can’t. Even if your anonymous, someone could get angry and find you; people get doxxed all the time

In fact your chances of getting any threats would be much lower if you weren’t online at all

Yet you are willing to risk some nutter disagreeing with you and attacking your family, all so you can selfishly discuss politics?

Sounds like bad parenting to me

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There are 8 year olds whom are smarter than some people, including AOC...
You are making asinine claims which you can't corroborate but you treat your "claims" as if they were the truth...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Now I do agree with this post, I would never put my child in the position to be political garbage... Never would I put my child online in anyway.. Too many weirdo's out there, BUT where is the weird? look to your left.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Is the chances of you getting threats increased by the fact you discuss politics online?

Of course

Just because you haven’t got a threat in-line doesn’t mean you can’t. Even if your anonymous, someone could get angry and find you; people get doxxed all the time

In fact your chances of getting any threats would be much lower if you weren’t online at all

Yet you are willing to risk some nutter disagreeing with you and attacking your family, all so you can selfishly discuss politics?

Sounds like bad parenting to me

I think it's bad parenting involving a child in politics, I guess we perceive bad parenting quite differently. Personally as a parent of a young child I believe I'm responsible for my child's actions, I'm teaching him to navigate this world and the child at this age has no benefit from being involved in this mess.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

She is a propaganda piece and actor. If she were stupid she would have never been selected to be such a centerpiece in the circus.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Jeezus, has hope put his child front and center?

You are a good guy, and I enjoy your posts, but you are being disingenuous.

Should someone be able to do it..sure, is it smart in todays extremely divided, poisonous political climate?..I wouldn't.

Discretion is the better part of valour sometimes, with children anyway.

The people who made threats should be prosecuted to the full extent!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

Now I do agree with this post, I would never put my child in the position to be political garbage... Never would I put my child online in anyway.. Too many weirdo's out there, BUT where is the weird? look to your left.

plenty of nutters on the left, in saying that nutters aren't strictly partisan, they are everywhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Again, putting words in my mouth. That is not what I was saying at all. There is a HUGE difference between me anonymously posting on this website and some parents flaunting their 8 year old daughter on camera for political points.

This girl probably doesn't have a clue who AOC is and doesn't care. She's being used by her parents. Is using your child for political points somehow responsible parenting to you? I sure hope not. If so then maybe you should reconsider your priorities.

Now you are making a threshold argument

At first it seemed to be that anyone criticizing politicians online are equally responsible for putting their kids at risk as the people issuing threats

Now that’s not the case

You know that even though you are anonymous, the fact that you are discussing politics online increases the chance of a nutter attacking you and your family

You just find that risk to be worth it

So you hypocritically draw a line, and say the risk you are putting your children in to make political points is worth it, but people that take what you consider more of a risk are bad parents equally responsible as the people threatening their kids

God forbid you get doxxed and people threaten your family

I would feel terrible for you

Now imagine some smug jerk comes on and says

“Hey you know how crazy the internet and politics are! You chose to criticize politicians online, so now when your kid is recievodeath threats, you are as responsible as those issuing the threats!”

That smug jerk is you right now

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

"The people who made threats should be prosecuted to the full extent!"

yes they should, maybe have a new lawsuit that grants her millions like the maga hat indian issue right?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: vonclod

"The people who made threats should be prosecuted to the full extent!"

yes they should, maybe have a new lawsuit that grants her millions like the maga hat indian issue right?

Sure, why not. Anyone who threatens a child needs a good tuneup and a lawsuit placed against them..I have no problem with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join